• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Key Blade Wars: The Aftermath

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Oathkeeper33

Don't worry K&S, everyone here is with you!:D This story is great, but imagine what the next one will be like, with all your improvements in writing! This fic is what brought us all together, as friends, so even if you start a new fic, our link will continue on!:D

~Oathy

Kairi&Sora 4ever

On the vast beaches of Destiny Islands awaiting hi
aw thanks guys! im so happy ur all so supportive of it! and im really sorry that i had to discontinue it gamergirl and bhkiller...but i promise ill come back to The Aftermath..but im gonna start new..and itll have to be after i finish my new fic...so i guess in a way you could think of my new fic as a prequel but with major plot changes to suit kh2

Gamergirl

Silver Member
hmm . . .a prequel? . . . . yea i guess im ok wit this being a prequel. besides there r others fic i could read to pass da time til i get kh2---but this is still one of the best!!!

Kairi&Sora 4ever

aww thanks gamergirl! and no darkness-2-light..i wont kill u for the spam :) lol...but if you could refrain from advertising another fic on this one (as ive said before..save it for the pms ;))

anywho..ive pretty much already beaten kh2..so after i do im going to start getting my ideas together and typing them out...the new fic still wont be up until summer but ill be sure to tell you all when its about time!

Gamergirl

Silver Member
L337 kybldmstr said:
A prekky? YAYYYY! By the way, GG, are you from Australia?

Australia??? what made u think i was from Australia??? but naw buddy I'm from the U.S.--lol (plus i don't think there any black people in Australia) me piccy's up in the pic thread

o crap--i just spammed didn't I lol

Oathkeeper33

Prequal eh? Sounds great. I've already beaten KH2, and I have teh ultima weapon, but I stll play it for fun! Yay! Good luck on finishing it up K&S!

Kairi&Sora 4ever

hey guys havent been on in awhile! anyways i just got the ultima weapon and beat kh2 :D..omg it was so exciting! hehe anywho ive got a ton of ideas sooo im gonna start putting them together to make an outline of the new fic..it will still be up when summer starts so ill be sure to tell u all when im about to post it ;)!

Kairi&Sora 4ever

aww i know gold i missed you! and i miss veryone else on here :( i hate school..ive only been able to get on here like 5 minutes every other day...but in the summer ill be on here a lot more and be able to catch up with you guys who i havent talked to in a while! anywho the new fic is still under constuction..and believe me..its gonna be like nothing you've ever read before ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back