• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Key Blade Wars: The Aftermath

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kairi&Sora 4ever

On the vast beaches of Destiny Islands awaiting hi
It had been five years since Sora's first journey had begun and the three years of the War of the Keyblades was over. Many had died but not in vain, for after the long years of fighting they were the victors. The heartless were gone and thus Sora's journey home began.

Sora leaned his head back onto the cold hard surface of the gummi ship walls and closed his eyes, the scars of the war etched inside his thoughts. For so long he had fought and had finally succeded but he still felt empty and his heart ached with suffering in the void he couldnt fill. His fellow warriors cheered and sang and danced but he couldnt be happy with them. Riku sat down in the seat next to him and put his hand on Sora's shoulder.
Riku: You okay Sora?
(Sora slowly opened his eyes and looked at his friend)
Sora: Yeah, I'm fine.
Riku: I know you well enough to tell that is a lie, come on Sora whatever your feeling theres no doubt i feel it too.
Sora: I just feel...
Riku: empty?
Sora closed his eyes and nodded
Riku: Sora, you don't need to worry anymore, the war is over and its time you get to have your own life again. You should be proud Sora, if it werent for you this world would be lost to the heartless, you saved us all.
Sora: I know I should be proud, but I can't be...I just feel so detached..what if..what if shes not there Riku? What if something happened...I havent seen her for four years.. what if all of my fighting and suffering was for nothing..
Riku: It wasnt Sora. You know her...she would never break a promise, shes been waiting for you this whole time and she still is, but she won't have to wait any longer because you'll be there soon and the emptiness you feel will be filled.
(Sora closed his eyes again and leaned his head back against the wall but was sahken by Riku a few moments later)
Riku: Look Sora! there it is! we're home, we're finally home!
(Sora pressed his face against the window and took in the beautiful island scenery)
Sora: I cant believe it..(he breathed)
(The ship finally landed with a tremendous thud into the ocean waters and came to a stop on the dazzling sandy shores)
Riku: (smiling) Come on Sora, theres someone who will be wanting to see you.
(Shaking with anticipation Sora rose from his seat and walked out into the warm sunshine onto his homeland)
Riku: I forgot how beautiful this place looked (he closed his eyes and took in the smell of the ocean breeze, color filling his cold white face, worn from years of battle. He was beginning to look like he did when they first lived in there.)
Riku: Hey sora where are you go- (Before he could finish, Sora flew past him and began to run down the shore , scanning the place in search of her.)
(He searched and searched the entire island but she was no where to be found)
Sora: (his voice cracked with despiration) She has to be here, she just has to be..
(Longer he searched but there was still no luck, he fell to the ground and buried his face in the sand, crying...as he lifted his head, he then saw it, the secret place...their place.)
(He sprinted up to the the dark cave with a heavy heart and pushed through the branches covering the entrance and then he saw her. Kairi was knelt down by the drawing of them giving a paopu fruit to one another when she slowly turned around to face him. Both stared at one another for a long time...not believing their eyes were true to them. Then tears began to well in her large blue eyes, how he'd dreamed of those eyes for so long, that long red hair, and those soft warm lips. Was this real, was this really her standing right in front of him? it couldnt be...could it? She slowly stood up on shaking legs. She looked so different, but still the same in ways. Her angelic presence brought him to tears. And then, without warning she embraced him with such emotion and love. He embraced her back, and let his hands run over her entire body making sure she wasnt an allusion, he held her so tightly and with such power she couldnt move, but it didnt matter to her because she didnt want to. They would stay this way forever. He took her head in his hands and pressed her lips against his and all of the suffering of fighting and of lonliness left the both of them in that moment and was in turn replaced by a love that words themselves could not explain, a love so deep and pwerful it shook the very core of their souls. They kissed and kissed for what seemed like centuries, each kiss becoming more tender and loving every time. After a while the silence was broken when Riku entered the cave.)

Riku(smiling with tears in his eyes): Hey Kai.
(Kairi and Sora reluctantly pulled apart to face him)
Kairi(with tears of happiness in her eyes as well): Oh Riku!
(She threw her arms around him and they hugged for a few moments while Sora stared ecstatically at the both of them. Finally after all of these years the were home.)

**I gotta go for now but theres more to come i promise! just keep readin and ill keep writing!**

Kairi&Sora 4ever

okay i promised it and here it is ..chapter 2! be sure too tell people to check it out! :D

For the rest of the night Riku and Sora reunited with everyone they had left behind. Neither had been so happy in their entire lives to be home again with everyone they loved... especially Sora. As night came, the sun set into the horizon casting a soft orange and pink haze over the island. They had just finished dinner when Sora noticed how beautiful the sunset was..and all he could think about was sharing it with Kairi. He turned around and stared into her sparkling blue eyes. She smiled lovingly at him understanding exactly what he was thinking. He took her hand from under the table and they left without a word. As they walked to the dock he held her small soft hand tightly in his, stealing long looks at her as they neared the shore. She blushed ever so slightly but instead of it being embarrassment... it was from love.

They took their usual spots on the dock over looking the crimson ocean and Sora wrapped his stong arms around her and she let her head drop onto his mustle toned chest. Being so full of emotion, neither knew quite what to say or how to say it but Sora decided to break their silence. "Kairi, I've dreamed of this moment for so long, every night while i was away i dreamed of coming back to this very same spot. You are what kept me going, without you I wouldnt even be alive, you are my fire and my soul and the very heart that beats within me. Every step I have taken on my journey has been only to lead me one step closer to you, I love you Kairi." And so it was out, he was nervous of her reaction but he was so happy he had finally said it since he had been waiting four years to admit the very thing they both had known was true. She gazed up at him with tears in her eyes "Sora, i love you too." She stepped on her tip toes and pressed herself into him while she placed her lips tenderly on his and kissed him with undescribable passion...and at that very same moment the stars began to shine down from the sky onto them.

Quietly, he led her up the shore and into their secret place. As they entered they kissed more and more unable to control themselves with the burning passion they had supressed for so long. He gently lifeted her and pressed her onto the cave wall. She slowly lifted his shirt off of his stong tan torso.He then softly lifted hers away from her and let it fall to the ground like tissue paper. For a moment they stared at one another with the realization of what was about to happen, for four years they had waited and now the moment had come. "Are you sure you want to do this?" he asked her softly. She looked deep into his eyes, "Sora, I've been thinking of this moment every day ever since you left. I promise you, im ready." He smiled at her words and then put his arms around her small torso as he gently unhooked her bra, his body tingling with anticipation at her beauty. She blushingly helped him slide out of his pants and they both layed down onto the soft white sand of the cave floor, moonlight shining in through cracks on the cave ceiling. They tightly, but passionately wrapped their arms around one another and their bodies became intertwined as he pressed her naked self onto his.

-------------------

Riku stared wistfully at the moonlight that was cast on the ceiling of his room as he layed comfortably sprawled out on his own bed for the first night is so many years. It seemed like just yesterday that sora kairi and him were just kids again planning to go on a journey to new worlds. So much had changed in their lives he hardly even felt like those memories were his. He looked out his window at the beautiful beach that surrouded the island and he decided to take a walk.

He slipped quietly out into the night and bounded off to the glistening silver shore.When he reached it he stared out onto the water when suddenly something caught his eye. It happened quickly but he was sure he had seen it, a glowng white light in the water just a little far out from where he was standing. He shook the thought away and assumed he has imagined it but just as soon as he had it happened again. "What the hell?" If it was something dangerous he wasnt just going to stand there and let it come to him, he was going to get to it first. He jumped into the water and swam carefully toward the light when he finally came to it. He reached out to grab it and found it wasnt even a living thing at all, it was a small glass bottle with a white orb glowing inside it.

He swam onto the shore with the bottle in hand. Carefully, he pulled out the cork that was holding the light in, but instead of light coming out..there was a small envelope. Rikus heart stopped as he flipped the envelope over only to discover...it had a small mouse head shaped inscribtion on it. "No, it..it couldnt be" Riku stared at it in disbelief and shakingly began to rip it open...afraid that his worst fears would be soon realized.

"Dear Riku and Sora, I know I shall never be forgiven for what you are about to read and I can not express my sorrow for what I am about to ask of the both of you. As you both well know after the war all heartless were destroyed and all of the worlds brought to peace, or so we thought. This may only be coincedince but we cannot risk the chance of being unsure. In many of the worlds, I have been told recently that many dissapearances and other strange happenings have been occuring. There haven't been any heartless sighted but there is certainly something dark brewing again. I have no proof to support my theory but I believe that Ansem may have had followers we werent aware of, some that could have even befriended us all in order to throw us off. I need you,Sora, Donald, and Goofy to help in trying to find whats really going on here...I know this is a terrible thing i am asking of you both but you two are the only way we can find the true reasons of these happenings. You can choose to ignore this letter and go on with your lives that you've so deservingly earned, but I just can't be sure this universe is safe until all danger of the heartless and of Ansem are gone. I hope you will think hard about this, just send me your answer when ready.
-Please send my love and respects to everyone, Mickey."

Riku folded up the letter and fell back onto the sand closing his eyes. "How could this be happening!" he screamed as he punched his fist to the ground. How would Riku be able to tell Sora...he finally gets to Kairi who hes been fighting so hard and so long for..and now hes taken away after just one night? No, Riku couldnt let it happen..Sora deserved his own normal life now more than anyone..Riku just couldnt let anything take it away from him. And at that thought Riku had an idea. He was devastated but he knew it was the only way. He lifted his knees and pressed his chin onto them as he stared out onto the moonlit ocean and he whispered his answer in the wind...."I'll go alone."

-------
chapter three soon to come! just be sure to reply and get as many people u can to check this out! hope you guys liked it!

Last edited:

Souretsu Gear

Nostalgia Tripping
I will forever and support this good fanfic(not forever nut sometime) Great two chapters type the new one soon! Can't wait to see what happens to everyone!

Kairi&Sora 4ever

yay great im glad yall like it!...im sorry it takes me so long to post new chapters but i promise ill have a new one by tomorrow or saturday...ive just had a ton of homework this whole week so i havent had much time to write chapter three..but i promise itll be up soon and ill write a big long one for you guys ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back