• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Key Blade Wars: The Aftermath

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
oh... K&S I now what you're talking about... I beat the game and now have to adjust my fanfic as well...

Anyway, we will all wait eagerly for the next chapter WITHOUT SPAMMING... RIGHT GUYS??????

Rael Ultima

Sorry it's been a while since i've been here.....kh2 and homework combined = no spare time. And K&S, of course we can wait! have fun at the beach and wear sunscreen!

Whoa, talk about a big fanbase . . . one I'm included in . . . but anyway, I think this fanfic is wicked; I mean, I've already tried one of my own, and a series of shorts, but no one notices . . . I've even tried petty advertising in my sig, but it may have made things worse . . . just keep up the great work, K&S. I just wish I could write a great work of fiction of my own; one people actually notice . . .

Yeah, the mods moved the thread to this forum, but I've updated it. And no, it's not just about the secret ending; the story is actually worked off of it. Just don't get mad I posted seven times in a row. *laughs nervously* Plus, I've started a new fanfic called "Under Dark Skies: a Kingdom Hearts tale." The first chapter's up, so go have a read!

Last edited:

Kairi&Sora 4ever

On the vast beaches of Destiny Islands awaiting hi
im bacckkk :D!!! the beach was amazing but ive missed all of you so much! :huggles everyone: glad to finally be back! im exhausted though so i think im gonna go to sleep already even though its only like 6 lol...but anyways im gonna do some work on the chap and post it tomorrow so be sure to check around!

Swag

Young King
I just realized I am a die hard fan of this fic, I've tried to read other fics but they just don't measure up. K&S keep doin what you do cause your good at it, and if you ever run out of ideas for a chappy pm me.

p.s.
I might pm u cuz I'm working on my own fic and I might need some help from the master.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back