• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Key Blade Wars: The Aftermath

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TrancedRiku

hey, hey, hey! the title "Perverted f00l" is reserved for me only... but anyways, anyone who has enough courage to post THAT MUCH of a a scene of that nature here is certainly alright in my book. I have a long ways to go to catch up, only on chapter 5, but like i said before, you are an inspiration.

Golden_x_Heart

How about everyone stays on topic?
That means no spamming.
Which means don't reply to someone who said you were spamming, because that's just more spamming.
So, stop the spamming.
Kapeesh?
Update soon K&S, before your thread gets out of hand again.
<3

Kairi&Sora 4ever

On the vast beaches of Destiny Islands awaiting hi
okay everyone :cracks knuckles: i've got some bad news and some good news. i've been playing a lot of kh2 lately and i've almost beaten it...im a big believer in staying true to plots..and ive tried to think of any ways i could possibly change some things in this fic to relate to the plot in kh2 better.. but i've yet to find a way. i know i've promised you all to finish this fic but i dont think it can be repaired...but dont worry b/c this is where the good news comes in...i've decided im going to create a new fic that will still hold the "Key Blade Wars" title...but instead of it being the Aftermath...im going to change it to a more suitable title. this fic will be in a way a branch off of this one b/c i didnt want to abandon this plot forever so instead im rearranging the whole thing to fit the plot of both kh and kh2...it will still include some of the characters ive introduced such and jadis lien and miko..and of course all of the main characters and newly introduced characters from kh2. for those of you who have completed kh2 and have seen the secret ending...you will have more of an idea where the fic will be headed b/c i am basing a lot of it on that. I hate to have to leave this fic but it just had to be done..and im so so thankful for all of the incredibly nice compliments so many of you have given me on it. i still would love for anyone to read this b/c it gives them a good view of miko, jadis, and liens lives. i am still going to use the same writing style that i used for this fic so hope it will feel really familiar when you are reading it. even though "The Aftermath" is going to be discontinued...id really appreciate it if you all still kept the sigs for it to promote both "The Aftermath" and my brand new fic. unfortunetley i wont be able to post the new fic until summer b/c my schedule has been so unbelievably busy lately..and plus when its summer, instead of letting you guys down repeatedly as i have in the past, ill be able to update a lot quicker. i know it seems like an extremely long time but i really hope you all bear with me through it as you've already done for so long. ill let each of you know when the new fic is up so u will be able to read it. i hope you guys arent dissapointed in the discontinuation..but i promise ill make it up to you in the new fic...i already have an original story base and im going to spend a lot of my free time putting it into words for all of you to read. if you dont want to wait for that long ill completely understand...but for those of you that do..i hope you'll stick with me through the next couple of months to wait for it...think of it as waiting for kh2 again..but instead of waiting 4 years you only have to wait a couple of months..and i swear ill make it worth your while. i cant express how much i appreciate all of your support...thank you..all of you sooo much. and remember, keep the sigs if you still want to support, and keep the fan club alive, because i will be back and with a brand new fic..i swear i will ;)

<3

Gamergirl

Silver Member
nooooo don't discontinue it . . . it was getting so good and u can't leave it wit a cliffhanger . . . . .aww man
well if the new fic is gonna be better than this one (even though this was a really great story) i'll be fine wit it

***or u should think about continuing it on in the new version . . .just a thought

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
Ugh... I had been waiting for that Chappy!!!

*can you pm it to me???? Please?!???? I don't care if it's not on the story of KH2!!!!

Forget it... I know you won't.. I'm just a bit upset cause yours is ending and all these completely random ones are popping up... *you know what I mean...

Oh well.. just have to wait till Summer... But I know it will be good, so that's something to look forward to!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back