• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Key Blade Wars: The Aftermath

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
Umm... this thread is going to become nothing but spam soon... don't you think we should honor this great fic by letting it rest in peace, un-spammed?

K&S, should I get a mod? Cause people can still talk to you in the fanclub... just a thought.

Anyway, I am really eager for the start of the new fic... and a bit sadened by the unfinished ending of this one...

lv_kh0720

BHKiller said:
Umm... this thread is going to become nothing but spam soon... don't you think we should honor this great fic by letting it rest in peace, un-spammed?

K&S, should I get a mod? Cause people can still talk to you in the fanclub... just a thought.

Anyway, I am really eager for the start of the new fic... and a bit sadened by the unfinished ending of this one...

yeah agree. Why don't you finish this one first K&S? That doesn't mean I won't read your new fanfic, just....something....wrong :(

Kairi&Sora 4ever

On the vast beaches of Destiny Islands awaiting hi
sorry but i dont have enough time to finish it and i dont really see the point in doing so...and no bhkiller i dont want to close it just yet..i want to wait and close it right after i post my new fic just so if any new people happen upon this one until then i might get some new fans to read my new fic...and uh IF_IL_II_IP being a little sensitive are we? who said i meant you..i just mean in general even if you were joking theres always a little seriousness behind jokes. anyways still working hard and coming up with more ideas! ill keep you all updated ;)!

Zezima

Golden_x_Heart

Zezima said:
QUIT EFFIN SPAMMING N00B! THIS IS THE FIFTH THREAD I'VE SEEN YOU SPAM IN, SO CUT IT OUT!
NO ONE CAAAAAARES!
Now, you have one of two options to choose from:
You can either run and cry to mommy and daddy and tell them about the mean ol' bullies on the internet, or you can just STFU.
The choice is yours.
Have a nice day now. =D
Sorry that I'm spamming now K&S, but I needed to say something.
Publicly.
Here, I'll try to make this not spam - I can't for the new fic! I'll be sad to see this thread close though...
<3

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
SEE GOLDIE!?!?!!?!?

IT IS SOO EFFIN ANNOYING!!!
(I am deeply sorry for spamming in your noble thread K&S, but this n00b must be stopped.)
Goldie, has s/he spammed in your thread yet? It is only a matter of time...
Should we report him/her? I don't want to waste my time on this n00b even if it to report him/her...

Terribly sorry K&S... and now to mimic Goldie-

Can't wait for the new fic...

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
That's what I had been thinking...
but nearly every single thread in the fanfiction section has been spammed...
Someone has to knock some sense into that person!
And hopefully s/he sees Goldie's post, that'll knock some sense into him/her

Souretsu Gear

Nostalgia Tripping
Sorry for spamming but I kinda feel like I am being ignored a little, oh well. I can't wait. K&S should make the title like Keyblade wars: Dawning ways or Keyblade wars: Fragmented rebirth well I am just suggesting! =3

Last edited:

lv_kh0720

Ok then K&S, all your fans will surely read your new fic (if they're not, THEY'RE NOT YOUR FANS AND THEY'RE SPAMMING THIS THREAD!!! look zezima up there), just can't wait for the new fic, can you give us spoilers lol?

Kairi&Sora 4ever

aww thanks for that goldie! ughh n00bs are so annoying!! aww and dont worry twilight_dragon im not ignoring you! you've always been one of my true fans and friends on here! im glad you started posting again on here...and i love your suggestions but i already have my title in mind that goes with the new story line..but yours are really good! maybe ill use them for sequels? hehe anyways school is progressing slowly but summer will be here soon enough! ill keep you all updated so no worries ;)

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
I always come up with a title after I write something... it makes it a lot easier on me... but do whatever you want....

And after Goldie's little... "outbirst" (which I still laugh at) the n00b hasn't spammed a single thread... which also has to do with several other insults in several other threads :D

Kairi&Sora 4ever

kire i only have the outline written on paper..and it would be too confusing to type out..they're only ideas ive had and written out..and plus i will absolutely not give out any clues or spoilers to ANYONE even my best friends on here..its going to be a complete suprise..so no, no outline. and bhkiller..or anonymous i guess now..im jsut using my own method? its ur opinion that coming up with the title later is better but i really disagree..and plus i already know what my fic is gonna be about so why not have the title already in mind? but w/e you can use any method you want...anyways im still working on it so just be patient everyone!

Anonymous

Little 'Ol Me
Okay!
I was just trying to help out, but use whatever method you want!
Just do whatever will help make this fic the best fic ever!

ANd yes... I like Anonymous... BHKiller made me a hypocrit o.o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back