• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kanye West declares himself new 'King of Pop'

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bebop Blues

Silver Member
"I WAS JUST LISTENING TO WENDY WILLIAMS AND HEARD SOME QUOTE ABOUT ME SAYING I'M THE NEW KING OF POP. NOT ONLY DID I NOT SAY THAT, I HAVEN'T SAID ANYTHING. IT MAKES ME FEEL BAD THAT OBVIOUSLY I MADE PEOPLE FEEL THAT I WOULD BE CORNY ENOUGH TO SAY SOMETHING SO WHACK AFTER THE PASSING OF AN IDOL, A LEGEND AND MORE THAN THAT A HUMAN BEING WITH FEELINGS AND FAMILY. IT SCARES ME TO THINK WHAT PEOPLE WILL BELIEVE, WITHOUT EVEN A SOURCE. ANY RANDOM PERSON CAN TYPE SOMETHING ON THE INTERNET AND THEN THE WORLD BELIEVES IT. I DON'T TALK TO PRESS OR DO TV OR DO PROMOTIONS OF ANY SORT. I'VE STOPPED CHASING AND BUYING INTO FAME. FAME IS LIKE CIGARETTES WITH NO SURGEON GENERAL WARNING. IT DESTROYS MOST PEOPLE AS IT DID TO THE TRUE AND ONLY KING OF POP. WE EXPLOIT OURSELVES AND EAT OUR OWN EGOS 'TILL THERE IS NOTHING LEFT. I HAVE A FEELING THAT THIS WON'T BE THE LAST FALSE STATEMENT WITH MY NAME ON IT, BUT THIS WILL BE THE LAST TIME I DEFEND MYSELF. I'M DONE."

kanYe West : Blog :

EDIT: I just did a copy and paste thing. I honestly can't stand when people type in all caps.

XxNightfirexX

Wow you gotta be kiddin me. First he be talkin about him in the Bible, and now he talkin about being the King of Pop. Wow this dude is all bad. Michael Jackson is the King of Pop, no one in this world can take that from him. He holds that title even after he passed away. That boy cant dance, aint smooth, and dont got alot of hit records like Michael Jackson.

Swag

Young King
By now people shouldn't even be surprised/phased when Ye says stuff like this, I mean this the same dude that said he was Jesus.

I'm a fan though, I've always fucked with Kanye's beats/music.

DarkNova

Banned
you guys are pretty dumb; kanye talks positively about himself all the time. it's just that thing that he does which increases his flyness.

also why isn't this in music?

Exactly Kanye is full of himself, he took a camera man's equipment and threw it on the ground, totally destroying it. As a celebrity you should expect attention from the paparazzi.

kago

I will admit i listen to some of his songs. But i hate his personality, his ego is so damn big. He has respect in the music industry, but it's not huge like he thinks it is. And how can he be King of Pop when his genre isn't even pop?

Agoraphobia

beautiful days
Awards
As long as it means more songs like the stuff from 808s & Heartbreak, I'm happy.

C

Crazium

Mika is the new King of Pop

mika.jpg

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
umm. 1.Who the freak is Kanye West?!?
2.Isn't it a bit early to make such an exclamation?{he'd better be prepared to face the wrath of die-hard-Jackson-Fans.}

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
oh hell no that guy is gonna get shot just watch.

FUCK YOU KANE WEST DUDE, MJ IS THE KING OF POP SO BACK OFF! :p
NO ONE EVEN KNOWS YOU SO GO DIE OR SOMETHING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back