• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Kairi...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

jerbear772

Im actually hoping they let us play as kairi at some point wat about you guys.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Sorry about changing the title of the thread. Please keep spoilers out of thread titles.

Anyways, yeah I'd like her to be playable in a future game.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
She's gonna need a new outfit. A skirt that short ain't good for doing crazy flipping moves in.

Reika

"Together... always."
Awards
Website
blayzes.deviantart.com
She's gonna need a new outfit. A skirt that short ain't good for doing crazy flipping moves in.

Shorts AND a skirt!
dummy.gif

Jejja

Yeah it's be so cool if Kairi and Aqua were playable in the next game! :D Like finally, Kairi doesn't have to wait on the islands for everyone to return, but she can go out and fight herself, that's awesome.

.Oji

赤いテキスト
According to the secret ending, Riku will be training her(?). It'll be cute if we start off Kingdom Hearts III playing with Kairi doing the tutorial levels; Riku is showing her the ropes whilst showing us the gameplay elements.

Ronove

According to the secret ending, Riku will be training her(?). It'll be cute if we start off Kingdom Hearts III playing with Kairi doing the tutorial levels; Riku is showing her the ropes whilst showing us the gameplay elements.

The secret ending says nothing of the sort, it just has Riku bring her to Yen Sid. For all we know Mickey could be training her

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
I'm indifferent towards whether or not we actually get to play as her but with all things considered it seems inevitable to play as her at least once.

.Oji

赤いテキスト
The secret ending says nothing of the sort, it just has Riku bring her to Yen Sid. For all we know Mickey could be training her

I don’t see why they both couldn’t train her. :/

I just think [ifthisgetsabusedagainisweartogod]Noel training Serah[/ifthisgetsabusedagainisweartogod] Riku training Kairi is a golden opportunity for them to interact more.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
I don’t see why they both couldn’t train her. :/

I just think [ifthisgetsabusedagainisweartogod]Noel training Serah[/ifthisgetsabusedagainisweartogod] Riku training Kairi is a golden opportunity for them to interact more.

haha and recreate the love triangle

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
if we can, it would be the one thing that brings me back to this series

i've only been waiting like 8 FUCKING YEARS to play as kairi

khphantom97

Website
www.youtube.com
I wouldn't mind seeing this. I think Kairi has kind of been snubbed over the past couple years. I have a bad feeling that you will in the next game, assuming its not KH3.

Lady-Lee

Awards
It would be different to play as kairi. i would like to see the triangle put back into play between those three.

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
It would be different to play as kairi. i would like to see the triangle put back into play between those three.

I definitely don't want to the "love triangle" put back. I mean Riku has seemed to have moved on from his crush on Kairi, and seems to have accepted the fact that Sora and Kairi have feelings for each other. It would be silly to have him regress back into liking her again. It would just be adding unnecessary drama :/

.Oji

赤いテキスト
Right. I don’t want to see Riku lapse back into liking Kairi either, but I do want to see them socialize more, not unlike how Sora is with Riku. We don’t see enough of that—it’s like they're barely on speaking terms the way they are now. :T

I hope we see them interact in a similar fashion to how Noel and Serah interacts in FFXIII-2.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Oh the irony. I've had the idea of Riku being the 1 to train Kairi since long BBS explained what the proper training process even was. Just figured They & Sora were winging it on how to be keyblade masters. The sensei/student thing would help show on screen the connection between them we never really got much opportunity to see. Besides Riku was the 1 that handed her the keyblade to begin with.

& yet now that its a genuine possibility, it doesn't make sense anymore. Riku & Mickey need to be dispatched to the other princesses ASAP. Yen Sid's the most practical teacher for her now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back