• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► K.h.a

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Silent Avera

Night Pirate Graphic Lemonade Maker
Yeah, school comes first girl, you can do it.

I've been tweaking my tale too, holy crap, I want it to have some consistancy XDDD ; drat, the Holloween chappie feels rushed to me now :/ but it was received well, meep - I'm gonna take extra precaution for the Christmas chappie nowz~

Coldman9

Wandering outside in the cold, looking for someone
Eva's right, you gotta put school first. Good luck.

The Holloween chapter weren't rushed, they took over a month to get out. your Christmas chapter will be good too.

By the way, since we're all anime fan's here I feel like I should let everyone know I have all 13 episodes of Haibane Renmei. It's a hard to find anime that's very good, if there's a way to send the files by email let me know and give me your emails and I'll send it to you.

Silent Avera

I just felt I could have added sooooooo much more to the Halloween chappie, yet I know I got across the main points, I don't know, call it writer's remorse XD

I was looking back on my past chapters and they seem much more "filled" than my more recent ones...that of which aren't so recent, but you get the point XD

It's like there's alot of "Fat" on the story, and I need to lean it down a whole hell of a lot , (Aha...I contradict myself - I am a writer!) Your "Give Me Your Soul" Coldman doesn't have that many elements, and its because of this that you can expand on it that much more.

I have an entire universe to hammer out XDDDD - Not that I don't just love doing it, but I don't want to overwhelm y'all with details anymore as I have been doing~ It gets hard to follow~ and I forget to remind about certain plot points >>; .......

I feel a great shift in my writing is needed, but I probably won't change at all, just simplify things a bit more~

Also Coldman....you need to becareful in advertising that kind of thing......okay? Other people can see that.....

Shadow-Love

Haibane Renmei, what's that? I don't know how but if you can figure out how to send those files by email I'll give you mine.

But why shouldn't he advertise that, we're all anime fans and now we're getting a chance to get a rare anime.

Silent Avera

Ah......just becareful. The internet is wide and vast, those kinds of things are like p.m. stuff.

And again, beware of smap, spaaaaaa, oh phooey.

And about the Christmas chappie, outline and bare bones are getting filled out, the outline is finalized, yay! Expect it anywhere around the 22nd to the 24, it's not as long as the Halloween chappie, and will be mostly "current"unlike the first two Christmas chappie (although I am gonna do somewhat of a time jump in it) since it's only the 2nd chappie that is coming out this semester, in other words it ties into the end of the halloween chap~

Oh, and due to the shift in story, the second Christmas chappie stands on its own, think of it like an O.V.A or something~

Silent Avera

No the Christmas chappie that came out last year is being labeled now as an o.v.a, the one that is coming out this year is more current, sorry if that was confusing ^^;

Silent Avera

Yeah, I'm taking out my whip and putting it to this tale, if my calculations are correct, *gulp* we are finally....finally - finally entering the heart meat of the tale! Ah......no pun intended.

Hollow Castle: Awww wwww...

Shadow-Love

Wow, so does that mean you're gonna finish the Naruto world in one chapter? Cause even if you want to get it done and over with don't make the ending suck to what should be a good ending.

Silent Avera

Oh no, hell no Shadow-Love, the Naruto world is not ending in one chapter, holy hell, that would just be, waaaaaaaay too long a chappie! Longer than the Intro!

No, no, give the Naruto world another, oh hell, ch38 isn't even finished yet, okay, first there's 38-5, then 39 and 40, I believe the Naruto world will end with 40, and 40 will be a multi-part chap, so yeah, we still gots stuff to cover, and stuff to reveal~! There are things going on outside of Sora's plight, there's the Stewards, and the Elric brothers, and Merlin who get into some deep stuff too; they're not side tailing for nothing at the moment.

Shadow-Love

Whew, I was just worried. Sorry for that. It's good to hear you won't just end it suddenly. I'm looking forward to Sora and Orochimaru's eventual fight. I also wanna see Sora and Sasuke, I know Sora will wipe the floor with him but it's still something I thought would be totally awesome.

Silent Avera

Oh ho! Don't count Sasuke out too quickly, muahahahaha! But, neh, for the most part, we can see who the victor will be ^^;

But yeah, much brawling ahead, yippe! 8D Character developement ho~! >w<

Shadow-Love

I'm curious as to how that will work out. Will Sora use the Keyblade or will he be stuck using magic. Cause if Sasuke thinks the keyblade is the 'Light Jutsu' he'll try copying it with his Sharinggan and won't succeed. Plus Sora's only got low level magic, at least bump him up to Fira and the other's, a higher level will help when dealing with Gennin anxious to steal his technique.

Silent Avera

Shonen Bat: Your confidence in my Master is just outstanding ._.

SA: XD

Sora will be using his blade and his magic, and he also has the Cloak, and I can't bump him up to 2nd level magic for no reason, but you can bank on my finding one :p Don't worry, the match up will be pretty even by one teeny tiny aspect that has been overlooked~ ^0^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back