• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Jack in the Box Contest!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Roxie1563

Actress/Healer in Persona: Icebound
Awards
Well, you've got a tiny bit of time left to enter it! I have all the faith in you with your fun/fluffy story!

And pretty much what Skitty Cat said about submitting it via PM! However, I did let some writers submit their stories publicly. So it's up to you overall. :D

Thanks, Cinder! And I think you'd enjoy it as I do.

@Skitty: Lol, it'll be fun and full of fluff. :3

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Since I don't know in which time zone this contest ends on 23:59, I'm not sure if I can still send something in. Guess I just will in like...half an hour or so...xD

Roxie1563

Actress/Healer in Persona: Icebound
Awards
Cinder, I'm finished and posted to you via PM. :D

I think this will be fun!

VoidGear.

red gay
Awards
Aaaand I did it.
Both stories are far from my best works but oh well, at least I managed to finish them. xD

Griewer

Awards
Sooo since I'm not really familiar with these contest thingies... will the stories become available for the general public for reading? Because I'd be looking forward to that. <_<

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Sooo since I'm not really familiar with these contest thingies... will the stories become available for the general public for reading? Because I'd be looking forward to that. <_<

Yup! It'll be open for public reading and voting in a few more hours from now! :D

Aaaand I did it.
Both stories are far from my best works but oh well, at least I managed to finish them. xD

Thanks for your entries! Can't wait to read them! :)

It was the Eastern Time Zone. Sorry for not clarifying earlier. About five hours from now it'll be midnight here. xD

Cinder, I'm finished and posted to you via PM. :D

I think this will be fun!

Thank you, Roxy! Can't wait to read it! :D

Grizzly

Stopza
Awards
Welp, some family matters came up, and so I was unable to finish. I'll still happily be reading and voting on all of the entries. I'm looking forward to seeing what everyone was able to put together!

Crossing my fingers we get something for Christmas, because I'd definitely be able to put something together for my favorite holiday. Third time's the charm, right?

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Welp, some family matters came up, and so I was unable to finish. I'll still happily be reading and voting on all of the entries. I'm looking forward to seeing what everyone was able to put together!

Crossing my fingers we get something for Christmas, because I'd definitely be able to put something together for my favorite holiday. Third time's the charm, right?

I understand. :3 Oh my, so you'll be reading them all too?! That's awesome! xD

Yes, third time is definitely the charm! And there'll definitely be a Christmas Contest in December! :D

Grizzly

Stopza
Awards
I understand. :3 Oh my, so you'll be reading them all too?! That's awesome! xD

Yes, third time is definitely the charm! And there'll definitely be a Christmas Contest in December! :D

Yep, I'm really excited to read all the entires. Not sure if I'll have time to comment on everything, but I'll give them all a look for sure. I love reading (and occasionally critiquing) the works of others. It's always fun to learn from someone else's writing.

That Christmas contest is music to my ears. I can't wait.

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
I'm a scrub, couldn't get it finished in time. Ah well, I'll still read through everybody's entries and I'll probably still wrap up this spooky story and just post it outside the contest. Happy Halloween everyone!

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
And in case somebody misses the chance to vote, I'll put the threads in here!

Trick or Treat

Macabre

Yep, I'm really excited to read all the entires. Not sure if I'll have time to comment on everything, but I'll give them all a look for sure. I love reading (and occasionally critiquing) the works of others. It's always fun to learn from someone else's writing.

That Christmas contest is music to my ears. I can't wait.

I'm glad you're excited to read all of them. xD And it's alright if you don't comment on everything. (I'll most likely do that again a second time around for fun.) And I'm sure a few will appreciate any critiquing you do.

Same. It's growing to be that special time of year again. <3

Max said:
I'm a scrub, couldn't get it finished in time. Ah well, I'll still read through everybody's entries and I'll probably still wrap up this spooky story and just post it outside the contest. Happy Halloween everyone!

You're not a scrub! Don't even worry about it! There's always next year! And I look forward to seeing you read your wrapped up version of your spooky story eventually!

Last edited:

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
I want to thank everyone for partaking in this year's Halloween Contest! I know not everybody won an award, but it was a pleasure getting to read everyone's submissions! :) And I hope all of you can look forward to the Holiday Contest coming up in December. In the meantime, thank you everyone for entering this year because, this was the most entries I've ever gotten for the Halloween Contest like ever. I'm proud of all of you! <3 Those of you who won in the polls will receive their awards soon!

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
Defiant, no one voted for my story so don't feel bad. You're lucky even one person voted for you lol. I say that should be good enough. :)

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
I'm just trying to help. One person who voted is better than none at all. She did good and she shouldn't think otherwise.

Muke

whatever
Awards
I did like your story, Howler, but I didn't want to vote without participating.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
What matters most is all of you did your best! It shouldn't be about who got a vote versus who didn't. All of you won for partaking in this contest and made the deadline. So be proud of yourselves for entering it and for writing a fantastic story!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back