• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Jack in the Box Contest!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Grizzly

Stopza
Awards
I've had a school report to work on all week and haven't been able to start on this yet. Once I get this schoolwork out of the way I'll be ready to pump this one out. I'm actually pretty excited for it.

Muke

whatever
Awards
I've had a school report to work on all week and haven't been able to start on this yet. Once I get this schoolwork out of the way I'll be ready to pump this one out. I'm actually pretty excited for it.
would you say pumpkin this one out?
totlach.gif
totlach.gif
totlach.gif

sorry but i had to #badjoke omg

I'm currently working on my second story, and I'm not sure if I want to send it in or not, haha

Max

"There's always money in the banana stand."
Staff member
Awards
3 page research paper I need to do tonight. Then another one tomorrow. Then I can start writing this.

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
Wrote one story, Idk if it's good or not. :/ Now I need to think about a funny/cute one. Hmmm.....

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
A small announcement: I wanted to let everyone know it's a hundred percent optional to send stories through a Private Message to stay anonymous or not. :3 So it's all good~ And sorry for the brief delay in responding to your guys posts! I shall do my best to stay atop of everything! So excited to see what everyone writes for the contest! I'll be entering this for realz this time too! xD

Wrote one story, Idk if it's good or not. :/ Now I need to think about a funny/cute one. Hmmm.....

I believe in you! It was good! You should have more confidence! And best of luck with your cute/funny one!

3 page research paper I need to do tonight. Then another one tomorrow. Then I can start writing this.

Definitely take care of yourself too! Sorry you got so much paper work. But there's plenty of time to enter the contest, my friend.
would you say pumpkin this one out?
totlach.gif
totlach.gif
totlach.gif

sorry but i had to #badjoke omg

I'm currently working on my second story, and I'm not sure if I want to send it in or not, haha

Send it in! Send it in! I wanna read them all! XD lol. Do whatever you feel most comfortable with! And again, no pressure! C: Plenty of time to enter it when you think it's done well enough to your liking! As always, I look forward to reading it!

I'm happy to hear you're excited for the contest, Grizzly. I wish you the best with your entry! C: Can't wait to read it, when you get around to writing it!

Finally started making progress on this, and what I had in mind is going to end up being much more than I originally thought it would be. I'll probably post my progress every chapter, if that's alright. Hopefully I'll have the first chapter done in the next day or two. Looking forward to sharing with you guys!

Yup, hundred percent okay! Already lovin' it and can't wait to read the rest you have planned!

You know you can count me in. And f*ck you, Tyrant! XD *tries to get rid of her heebie jeebies*

Glad I can count on you to enter too, Dream. XD Looking forward to seeing what your submissions are like!

I'm interested in this idea, I think I've already said that.

Yup, wanna say you probably have. xD

Hmmm... Not good at horror situations, but I'll give this one a go. Does flying roaches count? A-anyway (brrr... I regret bringing that up) I'll think of something as soon as I'm done with Chapter 7.

Awesome! I can't wait to see what else you come up with! And scary. So scary! *happens be afraid of bugs* Not the flying roaches! Eww~ lol.

DefiantHeart

Awards
Meh, last time I wrote a fan fic on this website, it got ignored, except for this one person whom linked me to a grammar nazi rant they made without a single comment on the story, lol. ( I actually make a reference to this incident in this new series I plan on making. ^_^)

Hmm they have pms on this website? Interesting. I guess I could just write a Halloween story based on my new series... my characters meant to stay there for a while anyways... but I'm not going to check back on the results, tired of being ignored and disappointed. ^_^

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Meh, last time I wrote a fan fic on this website, it got ignored, except for this one person whom linked me to a grammar nazi rant they made without a single comment on the story, lol. ( I actually make a reference to this incident in this new series I plan on making. ^_^)

Hmm they have pms on this website? Interesting. I guess I could just write a Halloween story based on my new series... my characters meant to stay there for a while anyways... but I'm not going to check back on the results, tired of being ignored and disappointed. ^_^

I can promise you that whatever you write, I will comment on it. I'm known for that in particular. So you won't be ignored! If you ever want to link me something you wrote in the past, I will read it and review it as soon as possible. <3 I definitely look forward to your Halloween story. So please don't be disappointed! C: I do ask for your patience though.

Kounelli

Awards
I will be participating in this~
I might be able to do both categories as well, but I must warn you that my scary one will be inspired by a true story/legend passed around from my village in Greece mwahahaha

DefiantHeart

Awards
I can promise you that whatever you write, I will comment on it. I'm known for that in particular. So you won't be ignored! If you ever want to link me something you wrote in the past, I will read it and review it as soon as possible. <3 I definitely look forward to your Halloween story. So please don't be disappointed! C: I do ask for your patience though.

Thanks for reading and replying to my story. It means a lot to me. ^_^ I've deleted all my past stories so meh... but I have been working alongside my online friend on a new story on this website if you're curious:

Passages of Wisdom

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Thanks for reading and replying to my story. It means a lot to me. ^_^ I've deleted all my past stories so meh... but I have been working alongside my online friend on a new story on this website if you're curious:

Passages of Wisdom

Your welcome! C: Aw, that's too bad they're deleted! Ooh, absolutely! I'd love to see what you're writing with a friend! I'll let you know what I think of it soon!

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
I will be participating in this~
I might be able to do both categories as well, but I must warn you that my scary one will be inspired by a true story/legend passed around from my village in Greece mwahahaha

I look forward to your entry, Kounelli! C:
Oh my! Something that actually happened! I'm both excited and afraid at what that could possibly be in store for me to read!

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards
You actually spent 12 hours doing the entry?! If so, congrats man! Also, thanks for reading mine Cinder! :)

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
So I got about 12 hours spent without noticing. And what do you know, I actually finished my entry in one sitting.

That is amazing! :O 12 whole hours is a lot to spend on a story! I can't wait to read it and thank you for entering it, Tyrant Raver!

You actually spent 12 hours doing the entry?! If so, congrats man! Also, thanks for reading mine Cinder! :)

You're welcome, Howler. It was a pleasure to read it and thank you for entering the contest!

Tyrant Raver

The Dragon
Awards
It involved 2 warm drinks, 3 dead roaches and pacing from the coffee shop to my home office. Woke up on 5 am on my day-off started forming thoughts on the plot then 10 pages later, stared at my clock it was already sundown.

yay procrastination!

Max

Staff member
Awards
So I'm going to be taking a seminar on horror stories, which would be perfect for this! But it's like 4 days after this contest ends, so yeah haha.

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
So I'm going to be taking a seminar on horror stories, which would be perfect for this! But it's like 4 days after this contest ends, so yeah haha.

I don't mind giving some extra time if you'd still like to enter the contest. :3

Max

Staff member
Awards
I don't mind giving some extra time if you'd still like to enter the contest. :3

Haha I'll still enter and just hand it in before the seminar, it just would have been cool to go to the seminar and see what all they had to say before writing this. I'll just write a November horror story after the contest as well and we can compare.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back