• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

It's been a while

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

TheLastKnight

You Swear To Listen
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
For those of you who remember me, hello to you all!

KHI got a tad boring for me to stay on so I stopped logging in for quite some time. It says my last login was 4/03/09 but it was really back in like, December. My last login was to check something for a friend of mine, but as I said, I haven't actually done anything since December or January, maybe even earlier than that.

So, I was playing Ristar on my Wii, and for some odd reason I was thinking about old sites that I used to go to all the time. KHI happens to be one of them, so I decided to drop by today.

For those of you who don't know me, you'll probably see me around. I plan on staying at least a bit active.

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
I recall you being a fairly decent person, so welcome back.

Although I hate to say that things may not be much better, the forums seem to have been in a downward spiral since last summer, or thereabouts.

TheLastKnight

You Swear To Listen
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
Can't say I remember you, Pela. Did you change your name or anything?
Yeah but I see that the RPG is back to semi-normal. It's somewhat back to the way it was when I was partly running a clan, You'll probably find me on it mostly.

Pelafina

lately, lovely
Awards
I've been too many different names, hopefully this is the last. You'd probably remember me as Morningstar though, or possibly Alethal.

It's good to hear that at least the RPG is still doing well. I've never really been around that section, so I couldn't speak for it very well.

Siren

brutally homeless and fluffy
Awards
AND IT'S BEEN A WHILE

SINCE I SAID I'M SORRY

Sup.

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
Welcome back to KHI, hope you like it more than you did last time.

TheLastKnight

You Swear To Listen
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
Thanks guys.

And yeah, I've been grounded for a bit so it's been like, a week or 2 since I made the thread.

And I remember you D Assassin, I think.

Back