• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

It's all Oathy's fault.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Leora

^_^

I'm on because of Oathy. The jerk. I'm supposed to be studying for Japanese and Chemistry. Evil.

But aside from that.

はじめまして。 わたしは れおら でう。 どうぞ よろしく。

Ha, I just realized I should I should I have translated that. ”Please to meet you, I'm Leora.” Probably shouldn't be listening to the Japanese text CD while writing in english.

Last edited:

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
Nice to meet you too. I don't remember the phrase for that. I haven't used it in a while, but welcome to the forums.

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
welcome! have fun posting(and/or studying, your choice.)

Leora

Oathy? You don't mean me, do you?

すみません。 Sorry!! I forgot there would be more than one "Oath." Mah, sorry for the confusion, but I meant Oathy, a female, 18, and the reason I never get work done...

Nice to meet you too. I don't remember the phrase for that. I haven't used it in a while, but welcome to the forums.

Uuh, I think "Douzo yoroshiku" works as well. I have Japanese tomorrow, I can ask if you really want to know.

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome! I think I will have fun on here in between posting... ^_^;;

Leonard

Married to Crimson ♥
Hey there ^^ welcome to our forums, hope you have a greeaaaaaaat time here :D

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions ^^

Blue

home is where the heart is
A fellow Japanese learner!I like you already =D

Anyway,welcome to the forums,enjoy your stay.

Leora

I like you already! Hello, and welcome to KHI!
bluesky-X said:
A fellow Japanese learner!I like you already =D

Anyway,welcome to the forums,enjoy your stay.

Waaa, Thank you! But what if I turn out to be some jerk-face from populated Land of the Jerk-Faces?

Oathy said:
What the heck, Alice? How is this my fault when you're OBVIOUSLY procrastinating? <3

Because it's never my fault. If I fail tomorrow it's also your fault. By the way, I rock.:thumbsup:

どうぞ ようろしく。Thanks again for the warm welcome! I'll make sure to PM you、 Lenny、 if I need a hand!!

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
Hey! Welcome to KHINSIDER! Cool you know the forums!
Welcome and welcome! Japanese awesome! I love it!
If you need help just ask Oathy or the other members like me, the moderators, and or the administrators and also go check out the Newb section!

This is cool btw and welcome to KHINSIDER! Enjoy your stay!

Leora

One of these days I'm going to hijack Oathy's computer. I know where she lives... hehehehe bwahahah... if things are strange with Oathy's account well... I believe her future roommates stole it.

Oathy says Hi.

::maniacal laugh::

Chasing Rabbits: Yo, I'm also with Leora and Oathy, but I never got the activation email so I can't post yet. But I'm making Oathy prod people to work on it, so hopefully I can talk to you from my own account soon. I'm sure we'll have lots of fun together. I has pink hair. I win life.

Back