• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Is this true?!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TraceNReap

In Xigbar's Room playing with his Guns :3
Hey everybody, I have a quick question. I saw in an interview that there are going to be "several" new, completely origional secret/optional bosses. Does this mean that the infamous NASB (north american secret boss) that is seen on the recent trailer just one of them? Or did I read incorrectly? Because that would be awesome if we got more than one extra boss, you know?
Yeah where did you find your info? Link please?

Edit: Late post.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
The interviewer did ask for the changes in the NA addition, so I don't think he's talking about the VS
Maybe there are more bosses

Lonelyness21

Awards
The interviewer did ask for the changes in the NA addition, so I don't think he's talking about the VS
Maybe there are more bosses

Especially this part which shows it's not VS

"These bosses would also be significantly more difficult than anything the Japanese players had gotten to experience in their release. "

Birthday Thunder

Thats exactly what I thought. I just didn't want to get all excited, thinking that there were more bosses without getting opinions from other people.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
Well
I guess when the time comes, we'll see whats up

Actually, since I have no willpower, I'm getting the guidebook tomarrow so I'll fill you guys in then

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
For one, there would be several completely original, optional bosses for North American fans to tackle. These bosses would also be significantly more difficult than anything the Japanese players had gotten to experience in their release

He brought up that one of the optional bosses though that was added into the North American release, the Japanese testers found it so ridiculously difficult that they would cringe and complain about how excruciatingly challenging it was to fight them.

These bosses sound VERY chalenging.

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards
More than one new Secret Boss? That would be awesome! Gives VS and Xehanort's Promise (My unofficial name for him, for those who don't know) some company. But if Xehanort's Promise is gonna be that tough already, then what about the others, if there are? Will they be just as tough?

New thought: Maybe they're new bosses for the Mirage Arena? That would make more sense...

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
Every time I see the words "ridiculously" and "hard" I always have a picture in my mind of a boss who can OHKO you

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
More than one new Secret Boss? That would be awesome! Gives VS and Xehanort's Promise (My unofficial name for him, for those who don't know) some company. But if Xehanort's Promise is gonna be that tough already, then what about the others, if there are? Will they be just as tough?

New thought: Maybe they're new bosses for the Mirage Arena? That would make more sense...

That actually does make sence.

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards
...It might be X-blade Vanitas...Incomplete or Complete...If there will be one for Keyblade Graveyard. I didn't know it would be a new Struggle Arena...Could that be considered a spoiler, or is it safe?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back