• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Is this true?!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lonelyness21

Awards
I did say VS was hard, but there is a sure-fire way to beat him

This requires perfect timing, when the beattle first starts, immediately use tornado, and again right after it ends (RIGHT AFTER IT ENDS), then any attack will kill him
[video=youtube;e_v2u5y2UdE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_v2u5y2UdE[/video]

I wouldn't feel right beating him like this .__.

Sora The Key

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com

This requires perfect timing, when the beattle first starts, immediately use tornado, and again right after it ends (RIGHT AFTER IT ENDS), then any attack will kill him

I'll try him out today. I did finally retrieved Ultimate Weapon for both Aqua and Ventus. I don't if i have Last Arcanum, and WTF? Cura9a? xDD. But yeah. I do have Tornado. I'll try him later today, I need some practice.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards

This requires perfect timing, when the battle first starts, immediately use tornado, and again right after it ends (RIGHT AFTER IT ENDS), then any attack will kill him

That makes him look really easy. The way this person does it requires no skill at all.

Kleith

That makes him look really easy. The way this person does it requires no skill at all.

True. But I just tried it, it's not as easy as it seems. ;D

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
True. But I just tried it, it's not as easy as it seems. ;D

Yeah, it's cheap, but I cannot stress the importance of the execution time
A second too late and he dodges

Sora The Key

Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Yeah, it's cheap, but I cannot stress the importance of the execution time
A second too late and he dodges
Specially he is quick, so after attacking you gotta run like Usopp from One piece xD, than like I found a funny glitch. when my friend and I trying to beat him, he was running towards us, and one of the big stones he couldnt go around it, so he keep run straight, it was so funny we stood there till we can heal xD and stuff. it was hilarous

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
Specially he is quick, so after attacking you gotta run like Usopp from One piece xD, than like I found a funny glitch. when my friend and I trying to beat him, he was running towards us, and one of the big stones he couldnt go around it, so he keep run straight, it was so funny we stood there till we can heal xD and stuff. it was hilarous

You know when he shoots that laser? Just go behind the rock, he keeps trying to shoot lol

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
That's not what I meant, you said that the NSB could probably be Xemnas... Why? I really don't think Nomura would do that .__.

Well remember the LS in KH2FM? wasn't that Terra?, and BBS is 10 years before kh1. They could do the same with Xemnas,having him in the past couldn't they, or someone like him.

I know, its a bad theory,but that's what I think.

Lonelyness21

Awards
Well remember the LS in KH2FM? wasn't that Terra?, and BBS is 10 years before kh1. They could do the same with Xemnas,having him in the past couldn't they, or someone like him.

I know, its a bad theory,but that's what I think.

This is from an interview with Nomura
"This new character must be someone involved in the story, right?
NOMURA: I think it’d seem so, but at the point in time of Birth by Sleep, this person’s true figure isn’t fully understood. Similar to the way the Lingering Sentiment was, its a character who at the present time is an existence of mystery."

This is why I doubt it~

But yeah, either way your theory can't be COMPLETELY wrong, there is a chance what you say might be true~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back