• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Is this true?!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
Me either... To be quite honest, I never felt like battling them xD

You don't know how many times i tried to beat Kurt Ziza. The cloeset I got was at the green HP bar. I tried beating him again before school started and died and I just gave up. And I just don't know how the hell to beat the phantom. I know you use stop on the clock but i just don't want to bother with that. I hope there's no stragical way to beat the NSB in BBS though.

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
You don't know how many times i tried to beat Kurt Ziza. The cloeset I got was at the green HP bar. I tried beating him again before school started and died and I just gave up. And I just don't know how the hell to beat the phantom. I know you use stop on the clock but i just don't want to bother with that. I hope there's no stragical way to beat the NSB in BBS though.

Lmao you have to use magic to beat Phantom. Look for a guide online somewhere.

Lonelyness21

Awards

Oh I know, I didn't mean that's what happened with you, when I said "Me either" I meant I just never beat them, and then I just said why ^w^

IIRC It involves looking at his "heart" and seeing which color it is and then inflicting magic depending on that color...

Hamster Lord

Atrocity Exhibition
Awards
I hope it has a themesong. Rock that shit. Every morning. At 7AM, in the car. With bass turned up to the max. And volume turned up to the max. Oh yes.

Lol jk, but yeah, this secret boss looks harder than Lingering Sentiment.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
I wonder it the themesong's similar to Xemnas's when you fight him before the final battle(don't know what its called) becuase i know this guy must have SOME connection to him...

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards

With the Phantom, depending on the color of the orb underneath him will depend on how you can damage him at the time being since the orb changes colors.

Red = Fire
Blue = Blizzard
Yellow = Thunder
White = Physical Damage

You also have to stop the clock, because if the clock successfully makes one whole rotation and reaches 12 again, whichever member has a glowing thing above their head will instantly die with no way to recover them, it will succesivly move onto the next partner, and finally you last, so you have to cast Stopga constantly in order to prevent anyone from dieing by the clock.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
With the Phantom, depending on the color of the orb underneath him will depend on how you can damage him at the time being since the orb changes colors.

Red = Fire
Blue = Blizzard
Yellow = Thunder
White = Physical Damage

You also have to stop the clock, because if the clock successfully makes one whole rotation and reaches 12 again, whichever member has a glowing thing above their head will instantly die with no way to recover them, it will succesivly move onto the next partner, and finally you last, so you have to cast Stopga constantly in order to prevent anyone from dieing by the clock.

Wow, I actualy beat him in 10-15 min. It wasn't really that difficult. Out of all the secret bosses, He's the easyest.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
oh... thanks. thats like one of my favorie battle theme behind "the enconter"

a remixed version of this theme would be great.

You don't truly believe he was telling the truth, do you?

Wow, I actualy beat him in 10-15 min. It wasn't really that difficult. Out of all the secret bosses, He's the easyest.

I disagree. I think Kurt Zisa is easier once you learn his attack pattern. The Phantom annoyed me with his instant death kill because I had no clue what to do until I got the KH1 strategy guide.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
I disagree. I think Kurt Zisa is easier once you learn his attack pattern. The Phantom annoyed me with his instant death kill because I had no clue what to do until I got the KH1 strategy guide.

I know his attack pattern and he still beats me... and the phantom wasn't that hard after i read the post kupo posted.

Thank's Kupo :)

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Welcome...on this I have to go with skyfoxx as I too think Zisa was easier...I beat him on my first try, but Phantom was fun and difficult who I died a couple times against, which is also why he is one of my favorite bosses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back