• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Is there any one else who hasn't been to the snow?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiwi +

Awards
I've never been in snow...wish i could though..we don't get any in Southern California... :/

Kiwi +

Awards
Not the southern part...though up in the northern part..it snows..well it did these past couple of days..

Kiwi +

Awards
I've never seen snow either. I also live in Southern California. I plan to move to the East coast someday. I'm tired of sunny California. I want a change of scenery. xD

Me too..it would be a nice change..though would have to get used to how it won't be sunny everyday..though.. :/

Kiwi +

Awards
It does in threbo and some other small places i think but we're in a terrible drought atthe moment. I live waaaaaaay out back country.

California is in drought status as well..been having lots of fires here...that's why it's so nice having rain and snow hit right now..

Lefolane

I've lived in tropical zone so I've never seen the real snow with my own eyes in my entire life, but I hope I will see and touch it someday ^^

D∆NTE

Cod 6 online profile (lizymans)
I have seen snow in a snow dome, but that's it. So, MangaCrazy, where abouts do you live in AUS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back