• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Is Kingdom Hearts Re:Chain of Memories super easy?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkRoxasNobody

I just bought the Kingdom Hearts Re: CoM and it seems super easy. I'm on proud mode and I've already gotten through the first deck (Wonderland, Halloween Town, etc.) in only an hour. So what's up with that? Is it because I've played the original handheld version and know all the worlds and cards already?

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Kind of sounds like you answered your own question.
I'd sort of base it on if you handle the card system really well. Stuff like that I guess.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I can't see how you could do all those worlds in an hour. Unless you just go straight through the rooms without fighting all of the Heartless. Regardless, you're still on the first deck. The game does get harder.

awkwardtheory

Sigh* I like the regular versions better. I have a tendency to button mash, so KHII was my soul mate. But in RE:COM I ran out really easily and then had to run away. I probably didn't give it much chance to impress me, but whatever.

AbstracTheory

Sigh* I like the regular versions better. I have a tendency to button mash, so KHII was my soul mate. But in RE:COM I ran out really easily and then had to run away. I probably didn't give it much chance to impress me, but whatever.

yea still the card system was easy..and great, i don't know why people keep saying it isn't..maybe you just needed to add cards to your deck?..

Fenblivion

It is pretty easy, but then again...I am playing on Beginner Mode to make sure i get all the information possible to put up on this site. ^_^

Gildragon

Theatre Messiah
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I spent enough time levelling up on the first world I was able to get through most of the rest of the worlds by breezing though them.

while the heartless and world boss battles seemed easy for me. the riku and org XIII fights weren't all that easy

Sapphire Skies

Sucked Back In
I had to level up quite alot later in the game because I too sped through the easier floors. And believe me it gets much much harder..

Eva

~ ♥~ Grand Summoner~ ♥~
Awards
Riku was hard--I faced the last fight with 2's and three's in my deck .___.

MasterHearts7762

I just bought the Kingdom Hearts Re: CoM and it seems super easy. I'm on proud mode and I've already gotten through the first deck (Wonderland, Halloween Town, etc.) in only an hour. So what's up with that? Is it because I've played the original handheld version and know all the worlds and cards already?

Did you just blow through the level and not bother with any Heartless or anything?

Lumine

When your Mask falls, what will you see.
Awards
Riku was hard--I faced the last fight with 2's and three's in my deck .___.

yeah I remember how I kept dieing in the 3rd fightwith him no matter what strategy I used....He was even harder than Marluxia and Xeonhart >.<....but meh I found a way to deal with him for good after all =)

demetriexaxel

Yes, the regular ones are better but you have to keep in mind that this was for the gamebody advance so they had to use cards and the game gets a lot harder. You are only on the first worlds so hang in there and keep going throught he worlds and soon you'll be stuck. =P But yes, it is easier.

Samhain

Bronze Member
lol its the most underrated game in the series and it has the best story in the whole series

people cry, moan and whine because they cant get use of the battle card system. lol thats because i guess you have to use your brain and people who love kh2 don't use their brain cause all they do is press x, x, x, x, x lmao ...button mashers.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Yes, the regular ones are better but you have to keep in mind that this was for the gamebody advance so they had to use cards and the game gets a lot harder. You are only on the first worlds so hang in there and keep going throught he worlds and soon you'll be stuck. =P But yes, it is easier.
They didn't have to use the card system because it was on a Gameboy. That makes no sense. They used it to mix it up a little, is all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back