• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Is KH 1.5 really needed?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Narveid

Granted, that's a point and yes, Nomura called it "inofficially" KH 0 two or more times.
Even going with the title "KH 0" though would have buried the complaint about "no numbered title" which many parts of the fandom seem to be so infatuated with, lol.
("It's not a true KH-game if it isn't a numbered title!") *ggg*

Well, people complain about a lot of things. Personally I am looking forward to FINALLY getting to try out Re:CoM, the Final Mix things in KH1 (an additional boss, right? Or is there more I've forgotten?), see the new scenes from Days etc. Not to mention, that Versus has to be finished before KH3 starts getting into production, and Versus looks badass. A lot to look forward to

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Well, people complain about a lot of things. Personally I am looking forward to FINALLY getting to try out Re:CoM, the Final Mix things in KH1 (an additional boss, right? Or is there more I've forgotten?), see the new scenes from Days etc. Not to mention, that Versus has to be finished before KH3 starts getting into production, and Versus looks badass. A lot to look forward to

Exactly, that's why it's better to take this on with some more humor. ;)

Heh, we're in the same boat there, fellow European. That's another reason to look forward to the release date of this package in the west.
The KH 1 Final Mix stuff and the new Days-"Movie" is also new for the US-side of the fandom, so there's something inside this package for everyone except the most stubborn "I want KH III"-fan.

I'm rather indifferent to Versus 13 in all honesty. Surely it looks interesting, but it is certainly not on top of my priority list.

Narveid

Exactly, that's why it's better to take this on with some more humor. ;)

Heh, we're in the same boat there, fellow European. That's another reason to look forward to the release date of this package in the west.
The KH 1 Final Mix stuff and the new Days-"Movie" is also new for the US-side of the fandom, so there's something inside this package for everyone except the most stubborn "I want KH III"-fan.

I'm rather indifferent to Versus 13 in all honesty. Surely it looks interesting, but it is certainly not on top of my priority list.

Wouldn't say its the top of my priority list neither, but it still looks fancy enough.

And yeah .. A lot of cool stuff in the KH1.5 package, specially if you put it against getting nothing between now and KH3. Always a nice enough way for everyone who haven't had a chance to try all the games etc, to try out everything, before KH3 is released. Get everyone up to date.

billyzanesucks

Nomura was speaking about the whole package of the HD Collection as it IS technically a new game for a new console (PS 3). Remaking Days fully would have significantly delayed the release of 1.5 ReMix, as they would have to do Days from the ground up again.
Probably, but that would have only made the game more "new," wouldn't it?

Jadentheman

Bronze Member
They have to do that anyways or else they can't sell the game overseas I think because of some rule of HD remasters.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Adding in new content?
In which case isn't true. Case in point: Ratchet and Clank HD Trilogy.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
KH1.5 FM

I can't imagine them doing something like that.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Eh, that's not a deal breaker. I think I'm the only one who thinks the new HD cut scenes are an improvement to a​playable Days
You are definitely not the only one...

I'd like a playable Days with a completely revamped combat system and no shitty missions. Otherwise, the cutscenes will do just fine.

OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Silver Member
Website
www.fanfiction.net
*Chuckles nervously*

We haven't even gotten 1.5 yet, I doubt a FM would come for it. If a playable days was on it, people would whin more for it than KH3... And when you, even me, hate bring it up, it gets annoying and repetitive.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards
KH1.5 FM

I can't imagine them doing something like that.

Same here. That would be really redundant since 1.5 already has Final Mix content included and they're HD remastering them. It would be so strange to revisit the same game again more than enough already.

Michael

Square: okai so guyz! we hav a amasing plan! let wait lownger for kh3

Us: *Facepalm*

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Square: okai so guyz! we hav a amasing plan! let wait lownger for kh3

Us: *Facepalm*
We are waiting the exact same amount of time for KH3.
The only thing that is different is we get the Final Mix as well as Re:CoM and Days cutscenes. They could have just left us with nothing instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back