• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Is it possible that Square could release both KH1+2: Final Mix?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

AndyCloseEyes

Enjoying the fact that I'm better
We could have done the same with Re:CoM but that doesn't mean that people didn't love having it come to NA in English, with the English voice actors we're used to.

^__^ Yep, like Hayden Pannettiere, Brittany Snow, Christopher Lee and Billy Zane!

Naryx15

Yeah but everyone already knows how to play KHII and FM+ isn't much different.
I have FM+ and I beat it with no problem.

I also learned how to read Katakana from it xD

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
True... but, well, it's not like I'm used to Billy Zane anyway. He only played in KH1, after all.

Well, still, it's not the same, and it's really to each their own, right? Plus, like SA said, it's kinda weird to play and be looking up translations at the same time.

Plus, I really don't want to have to use Swap Magic or anything that could damage my PS2.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Yeah but everyone already knows how to play KHII and FM+ isn't much different.
You can look up a guide to translate most of it.
I have FM+ and I beat it with no problem.

You missed my point. I'd hardly need a guide to use the game.
I fail to see the point in my ordering in a game when the scenes I bought the game for are without dubbing, and the text presented is in Japanese - a language my knowledge of is hardly sufficient for me to enjoy it.
I'd sooner watch the scenes online but I don't enjoy it that much so I don't do that either.

Naryx15

You missed my point. I'd hardly need a guide to use the game.
I fail to see the point in my ordering in a game when the scenes I bought the game for are without dubbing, and the text presented is in Japanese - a language my knowledge of is hardly sufficient for me to enjoy it.
I'd sooner watch the scenes online but I don't enjoy it that much so I don't do that either.

Oh sorry =P
Yeah, I get what you mean.
But I mainly play it to fight the Organization members xD

Angel

number one fan of teresa giudice
So, uh, I'm the only person that thinks it is possible seeing how, ya know, it was "if they haven't by now, they won't now" about Re:CoM but lo and behold, they did.

I'll bide my time patiently until BBS is closer to being released. I hardly think it was a coincidence that Days was announced for an NA release the very same day Re:CoM was shipped for sale. They just might pull the same stunt with FM+ for BBS.

An AAA PS2 game in what could be 2010? DX

....and KH1FM, what with it being shown in KH2 and all.

Plus, fawk. If leaving people out of the loop was ever an issue, how come we didn't get the FM+ before? You know, what with it telling half the novels and tying to BBS.

because the Japanese are stupid spoiled whores. DX

You just made my point stronger.
The rest of the world outside of Japan not knowing the story = never, ever an issue for them.
So why should it be an issue now?

since when is our blissful unknowingness an issue for S-E? even though it means an excess of profits...

Firo

Oh Crap
I actually see it as a possibility now. They got voice actors for all the organization members now. For all we know there just translating the text to english. Plus SE would be making double since RE:CoM was sold as a separate game. Like I said they have the voice actors all they need to do is translate.

terraven cloud

I actually see it as a possibility now. They got voice actors for all the organization members now. For all we know there just translating the text to english. Plus SE would be making double since RE:CoM was sold as a separate game. Like I said they have the voice actors all they need to do is translate.

that sounds awesome! SE should do it for sure because the U.S. and U.K. are crazy for kingdom hearts

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
^ That's something we've realized for a long time now, I would just stop caring if I were the rest of you :v seriously it's not much else and we already have Re:CoM which was included in FM+ and FM for KH1 isn't much either, if anything it's old news. Seriously who cares? Just import it already.

Vossler

I'll Be His Successor
^ That's something we've realized for a long time now, I would just stop caring if I were the rest of you :v seriously it's not much else and we already have Re:CoM which was included in FM+ and FM for KH1 isn't much either, if anything it's old news. Seriously who cares? Just import it already.
Wait Iridium are you saying that in FM+ RE:COM was included as a game so FM+ was 2 games RE:COM and FM+ were both playable.

Laliani

I live in a little place I like to call home ^_^
Sorry if this has already been stated, but I think the fact that Re:Com came out just proves that the FM's aren't coming to us. I mean, if they were, they would've sent them with re:com. That's what I think, anyway.

and I don't think the U.S. is that crazy for KH. I mean, I know a lot of people who won't play the FMs because, well, it's basically the same game, only longer.

Lord_Marluxia

Website
www.marluxiasrose.deviantart.com
Well before ReCoM was relased I allways dreamed with a KH trinity pack (KH FM RECoM and KH II FM) but now the RECoM iS OUT i Belive they coudl perhaps release a Collectors Edition xDDD? Anyways I still keep my hopes on Final Mix´s coming to america!

XionXIVRikuXV

So, uh, I'm the only person that thinks it is possible seeing how, ya know, it was "if they haven't by now, they won't now" about Re:CoM but lo and behold, they did.

I'll bide my time patiently until BBS is closer to being released. I hardly think it was a coincidence that Days was announced for an NA release the very same day Re:CoM was shipped for sale. They just might pull the same stunt with FM+ for BBS.

DAMMIT!!! when did i miss that?!?!? (reffering to the fact that Days was announced to NA release same day as RE:CoM was released for sale) sheesh.... i've been out of it lately..........

ANYWAYS, no, i think it will (or should, anyway) come out in NA to. I CANNOT understand anything more than basic Japanese, and that wouldnt help me at all. I also refuse to sit and play the game WITH a stupid translation in front of me. cuz that would suck REAL bad... in my opinion, at least.

So, I say: hope for the best but expect the worst! (which will probably happen, but still, hope is good...)

Sacred X

Freshmeat
DAMMIT!!! when did i miss that?!?!? (reffering to the fact that Days was announced to NA release same day as RE:CoM was released for sale) sheesh.... i've been out of it lately..........

ANYWAYS, no, i think it will (or should, anyway) come out in NA to. I CANNOT understand anything more than basic Japanese, and that wouldnt help me at all. I also refuse to sit and play the game WITH a stupid translation in front of me. cuz that would suck REAL bad... in my opinion, at least.

So, I say: hope for the best but expect the worst! (which will probably happen, but still, hope is good...)

Obviously if it were to be released in NA it would be translated to English.

Despite importing it, I would enjoy seeing it come to the NA, though I doubt it. SufferingAngel did provide a very good reason as to why it may be released, but I doubt it will happen.

If some people wanted to import the game just for the cutscenes, I wouldn't recommend it. YouTube can be used for that. I imported it for the harder difficulty and extra boss fights. Despite not knowing Japanese, it was easy to go through the game as I've played the original, and it's pretty straightfoward. The skills may seem to be a complex part of it, but if you play critical mode and open chests, you can equip every ability, or just sit down for five minutes and get a quick translation from GameFAQs.

Basically, for anyone who's scared to import it because they fear they can't read Japanese, don't worry about it. The only part you may need it for it the abilities, but it's usually just equip whatever you get, and GameFAQs has multiple FAQs about it such as translations, or even NA FAQs stating what ability you get at what level.
For those who are scared to import it because of Swap Magic, I know from personal experience with a bulky PS2, the first time may be a bit hard to follow, but after the second time it takes less than 20 seconds.
For those who are scared to import it because of a mod chip, be scared.

It would be nice if it came out to the NA, but it's really not likely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back