• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Is it possible that Square could release both KH1+2: Final Mix?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yousef Al-Roumi

Website
www.popworld2000.piczo.com
They've already released Re:Chain Of Memories, Why don't they release both Final Mix? There are TONS of cutscences, extra bosses and extra areas that we don't have. It's not fair to other KH fans in North America, Europe and the rest of the world.

I think we should make a campaign to release those games

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
People have tried.
FMs are Japanese exclusive, sadly.

Try YouTube for the extra scenes and battles and whatnot.

keybladelegacy

~*Youll be my Living Legacy~*KBL
Website
www.landofdeparture.webs.com
They've already released Re:Chain Of Memories, Why don't they release both Final Mix? There are TONS of cutscences, extra bosses and extra areas that we don't have. It's not fair to other KH fans in North America, Europe and the rest of the world.

If it hasnt happen by now then i would say no.....

A

Azrael

It will never happen because they are still sore that America nuked their asses

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
If you want to see the extra battles and extra scenes Youtube them.

People have translated them. Sure its not the same as playing the game yourself but who really wants to play though the same game with only like an extra hour of Gameplay

Muse

you look atrocious
You could just get swap magic (?) and order the Japanese version online. Then you have Final Mix.

Lifes.Lover

For the deeds of today resonate....
Website
lifes-lover18.livejournal.com
Or you can look through Youtube and deal.

They're Japanese exclusive, and I don't see why it should be fair. It's a Japanese game.

And no, you're not going to be able to campaign, just like the people who signed that online petition to have Re:CoM brought to Europe aren't going to win.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
So, uh, I'm the only person that thinks it is possible seeing how, ya know, it was "if they haven't by now, they won't now" about Re:CoM but lo and behold, they did.

I'll bide my time patiently until BBS is closer to being released. I hardly think it was a coincidence that Days was announced for an NA release the very same day Re:CoM was shipped for sale. They just might pull the same stunt with FM+ for BBS.

Muse

you look atrocious
So, uh, I'm the only person that thinks it is possible seeing how, ya know, it was "if they haven't by now, they won't now" about Re:CoM but lo and behold, they did.

I'll bide my time patiently until BBS is closer to being released. I hardly think it was a coincidence that Days was announced for an NA release the very same day Re:CoM was shipped for sale. They just might pull the same stunt with FM+ for BBS.

I thought of it as not enough people played CoM, as it was for the gameboy, so they gave us Re:Com just so we weren't out of the loop between what happened between KH1 and KH2. O:

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I thought of it as not enough people played CoM, as it was for the gameboy, so they gave us Re:Com just so we weren't out of the loop between what happened between KH1 and KH2. O:

That would be like saying we'd be getting Days in a few years from now so that people wouldn't be out of the loop for the upcoming KH3.
People wouldn't have played it without importing, and we'd need it for a game that is being released soon.
Yet they've already announced Days would be released in English, didn't they?

Also, allow me to point you at the excruciating irony being that the DS and DSL can both play GBA games, so it's not even the issue of console anymore which is the true reason why most people didn't play CoM, not the game play or what not.

Plus, fawk. If leaving people out of the loop was ever an issue, how come we didn't get the FM+ before? You know, what with it telling half the novels and tying to BBS.

Muse

you look atrocious
That would be like saying we'd be getting Days in a few years from now so that people wouldn't be out of the loop for the upcoming KH3.
People wouldn't have played it without importing, and we'd need it for a game that is being released soon.
Yet they've already announced Days would be released in English, didn't they?

Also, allow me to point you at the excruciating irony being that the DS and DSL can both play GBA games, so it's not even the issue of console anymore which is the true reason why most people didn't play CoM, not the game play or what not.

Plus, fawk. If leaving people out of the loop was ever an issue, how come we didn't get the FM+ before? You know, what with it telling half the novels and tying to BBS.

D':

Well, it's not like we have the novels either, now do we?

Lifes.Lover

Website
Them who? The Japanese or the rest of the world? Because, if the Japanese don't care, then that means an even stronger reason not release the FM's over here, especially with Nomura saying that he wasn't going to.

Then again, anything he says I take with a grain of salt.

AndyCloseEyes

Enjoying the fact that I'm better

ya guiz! lyke we should ttly make a campane a bunch of little kids whining to S-E wil surly release an obvious Japanese exclusiv elswher!

@ Title: They already did. Oh, wait, are you talking about other parts of the world?!
And who is this "we"?

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards

I agree with you. The Japanese hog all the good stuff :(.[I got SwapMagic and imported KH2FM.]

1.jpg
PHEER THE NIPPAH

暗闇 > 生命. Give in.

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
I agree with you. The Japanese hog all the good stuff :(.[I got SwapMagic and imported KH2FM.]

1.jpg
PHEER THE NIPPAH

暗闇 > 生命. Give in.

Campains don't work. We would have to have more than a million people to get Square convinced.

Naryx15

Why can't you just import..?
I mean, you can get it for $30 on eBay brand new.
And the Swap Magic isn't that expensive either.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
The main reason why I, for instance, don't port, is that - lo and behold, I don't understand Japanese, and everything that was added into the Final Mix+ isn't dubbed, only subbed. :\ I'm not a person to sit with a translation while playing.

Lifes.Lover

Website
Because it's not the same as to have it in English if that's your native language. I could import it, and I'd probably enjoy it, but it would take a while to get used to the Japanese words.

We could have done the same with Re:CoM but that doesn't mean that people didn't love having it come to NA in English, with the English voice actors we're used to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back