• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Tech ► iPhone 5

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

C4strife

Gee Gee Gee Gee Gee
Awards
Website
www.boajjang.com
I'm not an Apple fan by any means, but I'm glad they did a good job with some of the hardware. The A6 processor is pretty much the fastest out there (Source: Anandtech) and it survives drops better than a GSIII (Source: AndroidAuthority). That being said, it isn't much different than from a turbo charged Galaxy SII. And i don't know but I really don't like the back of the black phone. Just the placement of the metallic part and the different tone of color looks off to me. Oh well... it'll still sell millions xD

inasuma

i'm gonna be
Awards
I'm prob gonna upgrade in Dec it looks like. My mommy is so nice. Also my plan moved forward a month for some reason. lol Yay new iPhone.

I mean, I'd get a Galaxy S3, but having a 4.8" screen is fucking excessive. I want the phone to fit in my pocket.

D

Deleted member 36435

It fits in my pocket :C I just got it today. I love it.
But its version of Siri or whatever is retarded.

"Find yogurt shops in X city"
"HERE'S WHAT I FOUND:"
Bed Bath and Beyond

worthless.

I mean, Siri isn't amazing but at least it works.
Are you using Iris?

Shinjuku

Entrapment
Thing about buying phones within 2 months their outdated I still got my Motorola Atrix 4G(or the O.G Atrix lol), and I already can tell we might not see ICS I'm not too upset cause I knew this crap when I got it.

@ Seraph

I know what you mean.

Narukami

ᴋɪɴɢᴘɪɴ &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
This is just as good of a place as any to post this, so what do you guys think of the 5th generation iPod Touch?

I'm pondering on whether or not I should buy it instead of a 4th gen, just because of the 5MP camera and the new design. It'll serve as a great point and shoot camera, and the fact that it uses the same metal as the MacBook Pro makes it less of a scuff whore.

State

Awards
I personally love the new look for the 5th Gen. iTouch, but I'm happy with my 4th Gen.

Hillboy

MIA
Awards
It looks great, I'd get it instead of a 4th gen if it was me. (They barely even reduce the prices on the older gen) Besides you can play TWEWY Solo Remix on the new iPod

State

Awards
Besides you can play TWEWY Solo Remix on the new iPod
tiger-woods-sad-face.jpg

I personally love the new look for the 5th Gen. iTouch, but I'm happy and sad with my 4th Gen.
Fixed myself for the truth. :<

State

Awards
Is it better on iOS?
Gameplay-wise, personally, I prefer to manually-control my partner and Neku. Opinion aside, it was ENTIRELY ported for iOS, so there is a HUGE difference.

but if its awkward to play on an iPhone, I'll pass.
It looks OK on the iPhone, but I'd prefer to see it on a bigger scale (play it on the iPad). If you have one, then go for it, you won't regret paying two dollars more for that version.

ROXAS_32

Lobo Solitario
Awards
Website
www.twitter.com
It fits in my pocket :C I just got it today. I love it.
But its version of Siri or whatever is retarded.

"Find yogurt shops in X city"
"HERE'S WHAT I FOUND:"
Bed Bath and Beyond

worthless.

I mean, Siri isn't amazing but at least it works.

Wait for the jellybean update (android 4.1.x). It will bring google's answer to Siri called Google Now. Honestly it is better and more useful than Siri IMO. It actually a little creepy at times....

Hero

See You Space Cowboy!
Awards
This is just as good of a place as any to post this, so what do you guys think of the 5th generation iPod Touch?

I'm pondering on whether or not I should buy it instead of a 4th gen, just because of the 5MP camera and the new design. It'll serve as a great point and shoot camera, and the fact that it uses the same metal as the MacBook Pro makes it less of a scuff whore.

I was actually jealous of the new iPod Touch when I looked at the specs. 1080p HD video recording? Siri functionality? 5 MP camera? The 1080p video recording is enough to get me to buy it.

Hero

See You Space Cowboy!
Awards
It's about damn time. It's kinda pissed me off that Apple hasn't gone beyond 64 gigs when it come's to the iPhone/iPod Touch. I know people who have thousands upon thousands of songs. Those people are pretty much screwed if they're library is beyond 64 gigs.

inasuma

i'm gonna be
Awards
It's about damn time. It's kinda pissed me off that Apple hasn't gone beyond 64 gigs when it come's to the iPhone/iPod Touch. I know people who have thousands upon thousands of songs. Those people are pretty much screwed if they're library is beyond 64 gigs.

Y'know, 64 gigs is a lot. Do you really need to carry your /entire/ collection of music? Just have a back up somewhere, or manually sync certain albums you're listening to at the time. TBH it's way easier and makes browsing on the go nicer.

D

Deleted member 36435

Having a massive collection of music, with a few choice TV series and movies on the go is really great, 124gb isn't even enough for what I'd want ideally.

Decrith

I'm not really an iPhone user (probably never will be), but I foresee a possible problem with a lot of users with the weight. Its too light, I prefer something heavy for my pocket, the lightness of the iPhone might make me check my phone every minute just to see if its still there. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back