• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Tech ► iPhone 5

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 36435

Okay, so you think that purchasing a worse, more expensive pair of headphones for your day-to-day things, presumably because you don't want a nice pair to be damaged, you think that is somehow a logical choice? I don't give a fuck about your finances it just doesn't make any logical sense to do so. No one is harping on you now, they are simply having a discussion. I'm sorry you can't handle it, man. Especially when you continue the discussion by bringing them up again.

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
Did you not read the bit where I said I got the things as a gift? Can ANY of you hoes read? Gahhdamn. And I'd imagine you wouldn't be fretting over parting ways with a few hundred dollars if a few hundred dollars is change to you. You don't have worse for wear shoes that you put on when its raining/muddy out so you don't mess up your good pair? Or workout clothes? I was handed the things and thought "hey, at least I can wear a nice looking set of headphones while I'm out without worrying about anything happening to the sets that I actually need." But this doesn't make sense to you? Please explain what part of this is nonsensical. Go on, I'll wait.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
This is getting really out of hand so I'm closing the thread until everyone calms down.

edit: k, everyone talk about iphones now~~

Last edited:

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
I pre-ordered the iPhone 5...canceled it after I thought hard about why I want one. I don't really know why I wanted an iPhone over anything else. So I looked up other phones and asked friends and now I think I'm stuck on a Galaxy SIII or a Razr Maxx HD.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
I pre-ordered the iPhone 5...canceled it after I thought hard about why I want one. I don't really know why I wanted an iPhone over anything else. So I looked up other phones and asked friends and now I think I'm stuck on a Galaxy SIII or a Razr Maxx HD.

Great choices as right now Iphone trying to play a little catch up because Android has taken over and they know this. They'll always have the blind followers that will always keep the good faith, but for others that know the real deal again why bother with it at all.

Hero

See You Space Cowboy!
Awards

I don't know much about the Razzr, but I can tell you that you can't go wrong with the SIII. Granted, I have an SII but Im' damn sure the SIII is leagues better. 8 MP, and 1080 HD video quality? Why the fuck not? It's great if you're a media centered person who's always connected to the internet like me. Plus it's highly customizable.

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
Again, I admit that many Apple fanboys are blind fans (but really, that's the definition of a fanboy, Android fanboys are just as blind for anything Android). But not all of us are. I prefer the iPhone because I don't like the idea of holding on to a glitchy piece of tech that won't be supported by the developer after a short amount of time passes. I just need a smartphone I can rely on that won't be rendered completely obsolete and virtually unusable due to frustrating bugs in less than a year. And that's been my experience with Android with the little time I've had with the Galaxy 2.

Owning an iPhone doesn't inherently make one blind to facts. Some do purchase one after making their own informed decisions.

That said, you should enjoy the Galaxy III, it's pretty legit. Can't say much about the Razr though.

Hero

See You Space Cowboy!
Awards
FYI, the SII will be getting the Jelly Bean update so it's not like Samsung isn't supporting it.

Also, I think this thread should be changed to a general "smartphone" thread.

Malevolence

Raw Life
I told you :/

What places did you try? Suppliers like Wal-Mart, Target, etc. should have new stock sooner than even Apple, AT&T, Verizon, etc. since their pre-order list won't be as deep, if they offered pre-orders at all.

Well, I'm with sprint and I tried at a retail store. Whats worse is I have to wait another year and a half to get an upgrade. I'm not paying $749.00 lol, today sucks.

D

Deleted member 36435

10/10 dogenzaka for thinking before buying

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
This supports more or less what I keep saying about it being a taste thing:

This year's iPhone keeps pace with the competition, suffering a blow here, landing a punch there. Compared with the Galaxy S III it connects calls better, but doesn't cancel noise as well. It has a better selection of games, but maps that need serious work. It's built of better materials, but you can't bring an extra battery. The screen is designed for different hands. No matter how you slice it, both are top-notch phones for different people.

Like the screen thing. Android owners say the Galaxy is better because it has a bigger screen. But for a lot of people, that's a con because they don't want a phone that large. They're both better for having competition from the other anyways. Pick what suits you, and be happy.

State

Awards
SAMSUNG Group is responsible for the parts of iPhone, anyways. '_'

State

Awards
Wonder when it'll be the day I see Apple outside the courts. *sigh*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back