• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Inspirational Quotes

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KeybladeOrder

Awards
Hi everyone.
Last week I found out that I'm going to be Valedictorian for my High School graduation at the end of the month, and I wanted to end my speech with a quote from either Kingdom Hearts, Star Wars: The Clone Wars, or TRON: Uprising. While I've found plenty of quotes from all three online, I haven't found very many that scream inspirational. I was wondering if anybody had any suggestions?

DarkGrey Heroine

How much closer could I be?
Awards
*thinks really hard*
..ugh...
KH quotes can or will sound cheesy to non-fans x.x
the best thing that came to my mind is "even if the chain of memories comes apart, the links will still be there" or "forgotten, but not lost" but if you're going to use any quote in any way you must hide it very very well somewhere along the whole speech
ah, just be careful

*side note* omg so 'valedictorian' is the English word for it x.x I'm gonna be that too this year

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
"I fight... For the users."

then hop off stage and fight the dean.

sneak an inspirational kh quote in, nothing too corny. Maybe "our worlds are connected" or something along those lines will be adequate, you only graduate once.

SwagStarIV

I just logged in... And got so many trophies
Awards
Ok! Ok ok. I got this... "Sora! Dinners ready! ... Sora?"

No but seriously I'd go with Heroine on this one, or this since drugs are bad haha

tumblr_m2p164Erk61ru66keo1_500.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back