• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

IGN Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance Review

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
You know, I think that it would be funny if the reviewer atleast said something like "Kingdom Hearts 3 is out now on the Nintendo 3DS? ...what, this isn't Kingdom Hearts 3? It says 3 in the title."
I don't know... I think it would be kind of a fun joke that could possibly give the hint to the ignorant side of the fan community that this game is important... but it won't work. DANG IT!

If you enjoy the game and think it's great, then who cares if anyone (especially the uninformed) disagrees? Don't mind them.

Well, I'm more concerned for the sales of the game more than anything. I don't want them to have a bad impact on future development of Kingdom Hearts games or anything.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
>Comes in expecting to see comments about the review article
>sees IGN bashing
>No

Guys, stop bashing them. Seriously, either talk about this... announcement of a review or don't say anything. We appreciate the spoiler warning, but other than that those comments weren't necessary.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
>Comes in expecting to see comments about the review article
>sees IGN bashing
>No

Guys, stop bashing them. Seriously, either talk about this... announcement of a review or don't say anything. We appreciate the spoiler warning, but other than that those comments weren't necessary.

Well, it is TECHNICALLY talking about the announcement.
And come on, you can't go to an IGN thread and NOT expect some IGN bashing.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
What really matters is our review. :>
Truth!
Well, it is TECHNICALLY talking about the announcement.
And come on, you can't go to an IGN thread and NOT expect some IGN bashing.
No, it's talking about the comments. And how IGN is ignorant.
And it's not really necessary. Like, come on, you've got nothing better to say than to bash the website?

Recon

Art of War
Awards
Audrey is actually my favorite IGN reviewer so I kinda look forward to this.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
A little off topic, but what in the world IS that show that people keep posting gifs of?

It's called Gravity Falls, new-ish cartoon on Disney Channel.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
I was wondering if you were smart enough to pull that against me. Very good. Now you know exactly how I feel when you guys pull this kind of shenanigans.
Shenanigans? You were just being a bit hypocritical.

But this is not the time nor the place to discuss this.

I look forward to IGN's review. I do hope we get some new cutscene material B)

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Gravity Falls. New Disney show. Kinda feels like a mix between the Regular Show, Scooby Doo, with slight Adventure Time and a villain that has the same voice actor as Flapjack from Cartoon Network.

That seems like a really odd combination... not sure how I feel about it. I might give it a watch when I have some freetime. It'll give me something else to watch other than Doctor Who and Tron Uprising.

Shenanigans? You were just being a bit hypocritical.

I do hope we get some new cutscene material B)

That would be lovely. I remember that being the highlight of the BBS review was just hearing the new bits of dialogue that we haven't heard in English before.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
For those who have played the Jap. game, without discussing anything about the story (whether it was amazing, bad, confusing, nasty, full of sexual innuendos, whatever doesn't matter), what do you guys think will be the pros and cons of this game? Be realistic, I don't want anyone to be like:

Pro: My dream eater looks so adorable with a pink and blue color scheme as he stands in Traverse Town and the wind blowing through his fur
Con: Riku's package didn't pop out of my 3DS :(

Sora2016

Silver Member
Awards
For those who have played the Jap. game, without discussing anything about the story (whether it was amazing, bad, confusing, nasty, full of sexual innuendos, whatever doesn't matter), what do you guys think will be the pros and cons of this game? Be realistic, I don't want anyone to be like:

Pro: My dream eater looks so adorable with a pink and blue color scheme as he stands in Traverse Town and the wind blowing through his fur
Con: Riku's package didn't pop out of my 3DS :(

So you want like strictly gameplay impressions? Since everything else would be reaching into spoiler territory :p This game is pretty perfect gameplay wise imo. They have fixed every issue I have ever had with the battle system and more.

The only real con I have for the game would probably constitute as a spoiler, so yeah :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back