• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

IGN Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance Review

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance Review Coming Soon - IGN

I guess it'll be up Tuesday afternoon. Wasn't expecting one that soon. The NA release is really upon us guys! *tries to ignore the bit about it being 18 days away*

EDIT: BEWARE THE COMMENTS SECTION. A FEW SPOILERS ARE BOUNCING AROUND.

They nearly spoiled a nigga :I

Last edited:

Evello

The Radiant Hero
Awards
I'm surprised that IGN considers KH popular enough to warrant an entire piece dedicated to just saying a review is coming. As far as I've seen, only the most popular of the popular games get that. Neato.

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
I'm surprised that IGN considers KH popular enough to warrant an entire piece dedicated to just saying a review is coming. As far as I've seen, only the most popular of the popular games get that. Neato.

That's what really surprised me about this, and it's the main reason I decided to go ahead and make the thread now. The game is getting hyped in certain places, that's exciting.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
lol, oh how punny that text was.
I just hope that he doesn't use the words "Kingdom Hearts 3" in the review.

(looks at the first comment in the comments section)

fuuuuu.png

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
Day 48 and I'm running out of rations. Still no sign of intelligence in the IGN comments.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Crap, seriously!? 0_0
Thanks for the warning! This is the first KH game where my friends didn't spoil the entire story! I SHALL NOT LET IT BE RUINED NOW!

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Why even hope that? You know it's being written off as we speak by tons of "fans" -______-
It just looks like a really fun game. I love the demo, the game play was great and I'm totally ready for a mind fuck story line. But all of these fans are so misinformed on the game that I can't even believe it. I just don't want it to get shitty sales because of idiots who can't understand the concept that KH3 is not happening for a while.

P.S. thanks for the spoiler warning. I was reading through the comments and came back here before I saw anything.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards
Is it too much to hope for that the reviewer actually knows why KH3 isn't out yet and will briefly explain it? There would be a little less bitching if a well known review site or something just briefly explained why it's taking so long.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
Are there any there any other sites reviewing the game. I just dont feel the hype I felt when 358/2 came out or BBs. Hopefully once Tv ad start that will change

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Is it too much to hope for that the reviewer actually knows why KH3 isn't out yet and will briefly explain it? There would be a little less bitching if a well known review site or something just briefly explained why it's taking so long.

Yes, it is too much to hope... this is IGN we're talking about. The only thing they're good at are making April Fool's jokes.
At this point, I think the only thing that's safe to hope for is that the review will be decent.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Guys, the reviewer, Audrey, is a fair reviewer. I don't think you need to be so concerned. I wouldn't expect anything below a 8.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
It's not the reviewer we're really concerned about... it's the fact that the idiot "fans" in the comments section will pass this game off as "pointless" and "filler for KH3" and that the reviewer will not really say anything that could remedy that, even slightly.

XIII Heartless

Head Mom In Charge
Awards
Website
profile.myspace.com
Well it's hardly the reviewers job. In fact, them commenting on it would probably just make it worse, if anything.

We'll get a decent review guys, don't worry. KHII was probably the most divisive KH review IGN's given us, and I think there are a lot of fans that actually agreed with their problems with the title, so we're of the same mind somewhat.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
It's not the reviewer we're really concerned about... it's the fact that the idiot "fans" in the comments section will pass this game off as "pointless" and "filler for KH3" and that the reviewer will not really say anything that could remedy that, even slightly.

Well, can't really stop them from their KH3 rage and being uninformed. And if people did say anything and tried to straighten things out, it isn't like they will listen. Most are too stubborn to listen.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

If you enjoy the game and think it's great, then who cares if anyone (especially the uninformed) disagrees? Don't mind them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back