• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

If you had to surive on food...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tattered Rebirth

...We DO survive on food...Or are you from some other planet where the primary source of nutrition comes from excrement?

trini202

...We DO survive on food...Or are you from some other planet where the primary source of nutrition comes from excrement?

Why are people intent on being assholes? It's a simple "If you were stranded on an island" type of question. Just because he didn't clearly state that in the title doesn't mean he's open to your stupid bashing. And its not exactly making you look like the smartest person in the world either because if you were, you'd realize the point of this thread. If anything, you should tell him to be clear about the thread. The kid is 12 for Pete's sake.

Last edited:

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
Probably pizza, it's delicious and full of vegetables. :D Anything in excess would get boring, though. And unhealthy. >.>

Joy

Bronze Member
Shrimp. Oh god yes. I could eat shrimp for ages. Though, grilled shrimp specifically.

Et Cetera

Bronze Member
It was to Pizza, there are so many varieties, and it's so versatile.
Break, Lunch or Dinner, you can have a damned pizza.
And you can put a whole shitsack's worth of different toppings.

Edit: What the hell is a shitsack?

T

tazztig

Urm, okay...

Anyway, I don't know. Just anything that can help me survive? Do I need to make a list here?

Same here, anything that can help me survive. I would use it to the best of my ability.^^.<<.

Antiquity

Put on your courage and fly
Awards
Oh...food. I'd probably go Chinese. Drag myself all the way to my local China Buffet and chow down.
Mongolian beef, sesame chicken, fried rice, teriyaki = YES! *steals several people to go with*

Lycanthrope

Gold Member
Awards
I'd have to say I'd live off Wendy's. I mean, I'd only have to cut out, what, half my diet to live up to eating only Wendy's as is.

Αzerin

?Templar Queen?
Website
magistream.com
one food... im not sure i could pick just one... Tacos are great, pizza is great, i eat gumbo a lot too. I just hope I wouldn't get bored with whatever i chose after awhile. though i dont think i would:D

LIAR LIAR

hummus and cucumbers.
or this one hot (lean) pocket.

That's practically what I eat everyday any way. :{

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back