• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

If you had to surive on food...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
If I had a choice strawberries =3

Or Gooseberries, just fruit in general X3

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
If I had to survive on just one kind of food, and considering that I don't have to make it myself, sushi.

Dexel

Beyond hope
I already survive on food, or else none of you would know about me, and I'd have never made this account.

They are plenty of other things, but I'll stop this from dragging on.

Assuming that you mean for me to survive off of one type of food, however, human flesh and blood will do.

stephaknee

Hakuna Matata
Curry chicken with rice and veggies. Any type of curry is fine, though preferably from Southeast/East Asia (Vietnamese and Japanese curry<333).

shadow15

Mcdonalds food, But people need water too and if I could it would be Bottled Water. It's like the only thing I drink,lol.
I could eat like 10 xl fries off the dollar menu at one time not like swallowing it at once or anything and it wouldn't even effect me too much. But kids don't try this at home i'm not a normal person and the strange thing is, i'm not even fat.

Or Pizza, that could work too. :)

Mike

iROFL
Awards
If it was drink, definetly Water.
Water tastes so good, where I live anyway. Its is delicious :3

And if food, pizza, or French Toast. French Toast is awsum too :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back