• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

If You Could Live in Any KH World, Where Would You Live and Why?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website
mypage.na.square-enix.com
If you could live in any KH world at all, even those in BBS (use spoilers when appropriate, please; if you're unsure, go ahead and put it in spoilers), where would you live and why?

If I could live any KH world thus far, I'd probably live in TWTNW. I love the atmosphere there, and it's just my favorite world in the series so far.

ZiggyK

Hmm...

Out of the following I couldn't pick. In no particular order

1. Destiny Islands.
2. Radiant Garden
3. TWTNW
4. Twilight Town

Probably others but I can't think

Roa

piece of dying ember
Awards
town.jpg
TraverseTown.jpg

No comptition.

tangerine

Awards
TWTNW would be great to live in. Does anyone ever wonder who lives in all of those buildings, by the way? I'm betting there are a bunch of Heartless families, like the one in my user name thread fan fic. (Click.)

Twilight Town would be my second choice. The setting is very nice and calm. It seems like an ideal little town.

ZiggyK

Twilight Town would be my second choice. The setting is very nice and calm. It seems like an ideal little town.

Yeah, if you overlook the constant Heartless attacks.

I reckon TWTNW would be awesome to live, especially in TCTNW, overlooking the entire town with Kingdom Hearts floating above... ahhh.. it would have been so great for Saix

tangerine

Awards

I reckon TWTNW would be awesome to live, especially in TCTNW, overlooking the entire town with Kingdom Hearts floating above... ahhh.. it would have been so great for Saix
Hey, if you read my user name thread fan fic, then you'd know that Heartless are innocent creatures!

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website

Let's just say then it's Traverse Town after Sora clears out the Heartless.

Oh man, I would LOVE to live in the Castle. Get to hang out with the Org members - that would be hella fun, IMO. :D

ZiggyK

Hey, if you read my user name thread fan fic, then you'd know that Heartless are innocent creatures!

I see. Me and the Heartless and Sora fighting off a giant Twilight Thorn in Twilight Town. Sounds fun.

Oh man, I would LOVE to live in the Castle. Get to hang out with the Org members - that would be hella fun, IMO. :D

Yeah it would, once you've gotten rid of Luxord, Demyx, Larxene and Vexen.

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website
I see. Me and the Heartless and Sora fighting off a giant Twilight Thorn in Twilight Town. Sounds fun.

Yeah it would, once you've gotten rid of Luxord, Demyx, Larxene and Vexen.

WOOHOO.

Nah, I'd leave them there. It'd be fun to hang out with all of them. Maybe even Saix, when he's in a good mood...which is never...Okay, y'know what, never mind with Saix. He's just there for eye candy anyway.

ZiggyK

WOOHOO.

Nah, I'd leave them there. It'd be fun to hang out with all of them. Maybe even Saix, when he's in a good mood...which is never...Okay, y'know what, never mind with Saix. He's just there for eye candy anyway.

:eek: I love Saix

Hes my favourite Org member.

"That's right, we don't have hearts. But we remember what it was like, and that's what makes us special"

"Pitiful heartless, mindlessly collecting hearts. The rage of the keyblade releases those hearts, they gather in darkness, masterless and free, until they weave together to make... Kingdom Hearts. And when that time comes we can truely, finally exist."

OMG <33

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website
:eek: I love Saix

Hes my favourite Org member.

"That's right, we don't have hearts. But we remember what it was like, and that's what makes us special"

"Pitiful heartless, mindlessly collecting hearts. The rage of the keyblade releases those hearts, they gather in darkness, masterless and free, until they weave together to make... Kingdom Hearts. And when that time comes we can truely, finally exist."

OMG <33

Saix is LUUUUUUUURRRRVVV. And the first time Sora meets him in Twilight Town, when he takes off his hood and he flips his hair. OMG. <3 WANT.

chibi:3

Neverland, because... You can fly, you never grow up, you can live in a boat, or fly around Big Ben, as long and as much as you wanted. And, its impossible to die, unless you get attacked by heartless. >.<

Selena

Probably Neverland, though not for the flying (I am tremendously scared of heights), I just like the scenery and I'd also like to never grow up as well.

Musical charm

Neverland, because... You can fly, you never grow up, you can live in a boat, or fly around Big Ben, as long and as much as you wanted. And, its impossible to die, unless you get attacked by heartless. >.<

Yeah, I agree, now that would be kinda like a dream come true ^v^

chibi:3

I would have went with Wonderland. But, the KH Wonderland isn't really the best looking. Just alot of yellow and red flowers with tall grass, a big stump, and lilly pads. :b

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back