• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

If You Could Live in Any KH World, Where Would You Live and Why?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

k99y77

Awards
i would live in radiant garden with my best friend (shotgun) me and him would like to hunt down a few heartless XD

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website
mypage.na.square-enix.com
Twilight Town would be a sweet place to live; and the beach (well, if it exists) is just a train ride away. Going to have to do something about that expensive watermelon though...

Traverse Town would be awesome too.

Hollow Bastion (pre KH2 reconstruction) or TWTNW. Because those worlds are awesome.

<3

Call me Love, love.
If I were to live in any of the KH worlds; I'd have to choose Twilight Town. It is a beautiful town surrounded by amzing landscapes. The sun set is what appeals to me most and the feeling that friends and family are really important to the community. It's a peaceful town and I've loved each oppatunity I had tther in the games

Raiinu K.D.

Awards
Real estate agent: Los Angeles is a great place to live! 10 minutes from the beach! 10 minutes from town. Beautiful scenary, re-sale value, theme parks...

Me: Yes, that's good and all but what's the battle music like when I kill things with a giant key?

ROFL

I think Radiant Garden (BBS time) is absolutely BEAUTIFUL.

But Land of Departure is, too. I'm surprised no one's mentioned it yet; it seems like a great place to live. :D

AlbertJ

Awards
Id like to live on Destiny Islands because ive always wondered what it would be like to live on an island. But i also like Traverse Town and Twilight Town a lot.

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Traverse Town, hands down! I love that world far too much. xD; It just seems so warm and cozy, plus you can keep on exploring it even if you've explored it a lot already.

Second would be Twilight Town, I guess. Maybe Destiny Islands...

Norpthalomus

It's better than drinking alone
Awards
Website
ultimumrome.tumblr.com
Hollow Bastion/Radiant Garden. Just seems like it's where everything's going on. It'd be cool to explore the Heartless stronghold that Malificent created. Especially the Kingdom Hearts II one, Villain's Vale or whatever they named it.

maleficent

Website
www.chicagonow.com
Hollow Bastion (Kingdom Hearts I, not II.) I just enjoy the gloominess of it all! The ornate disheveled structures and secret passageways really intrigues me :D I'd probably hang out in the Castle Chapel most of the time ;D

Prajna

Twilight Town, it seems the closest thing to the big city. I've always wanted to live in the city and at least in Twilight Town people aren't spitting near you and grabbing their junk out in the open.

My second choice would be Destiny Island because I'm also quite fond of being near the sea, such a relaxing view and Wakka could teach me Blitz Ball!

Archetype00x

Website
www.facebook.com
Hmm... I guess I would have to say Traverse Town. Partially because perpetual night appeals to me, but also because there's a great deal of mystery about that world. Also, it helps that the background music is one of my favorite themes from the game.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
First: Traverse Town - Because it is such a quaint town. I love the feeling of it.
Second: Twilight Town - It is so pretty. Quaint too, but what sold me was the beautiful green hills.
Third: Destiny Island - I've always wanted to live on an island.
Fourth: Radiant Garden (A mix of the three different versions of it) - There is so much beauty there. The rising falls, the fountains, the castles, yeahhhh

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
Destiny Island. It seems so peaceful and beautiful. It also reminds me of my hometown where I could just sit on the beach and watch the ocean all day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back