• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

If Sora and Riku gain armor, what color should their armor be?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tatsu

In KH3 or KH3D, if Riku and Sora get armor similiar to TAV, what color should their armor be?

Riku seems to favor dark blue so a navy bluish armor with a mix silver would fit him. Sora seems to favor red and black, so an armor mixed with those colors would fit him.

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
They usually match their default keyblades so, Sora would be silver yellow and dark blue

Riku would be dark blue, red, and white

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
In KH3 or KH3D, if Riku and Sora get armor similiar to TAV, what color should their armor be?

Riku seems to favor dark blue so a navy bluish armor with a mix silver would fit him. Sora seems to favor red and black, so an armor mixed with those colors would fit him.

Riku will probably have his dark outfit involved. Like the form fitting material will be the under lining then the armor will be silver with a muted yellow plating in other places.

Sora's I imagine will have red formfitting under lining and the armor will be black. And if you remove the armor, I think the under lining should be a contrast to Vanitas' outfit

Or something to the effect of Silverslide's opinion.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
we already lnkow what sora armor would look like
it be the same as xion's
index.php
[/url][/IMG] but less noboody symbols and more crown emblems

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
it be the same as xion's
index.php
[/url][/IMG] but less noboody symbols and more crown emblems

Considering Xion's armor wasn't so much armor (since she was the armor, not in it and) considering it looked more like what Sora would be if he were a lesser Nobody of his own class, and also seemed to be representative of her status as a doll, Sora's armor would be completely different. D:

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
it be the same as xion's but less noboody symbols and more crown emblems
While I wouldn't mind using this armor form
250px-Xion_Armor_3.png

We don't know for sure this is what Sora's armor would look like. For one it's based off of KH1 Sora. Also the armor was connected to those machines placed by Roxas in the different worlds which fed Xion more of Sora's memories. The armor with it's different properites and powers (Growing wings, and changing size) is quite different from those we saw in BBS. While it is based off Sora, it doesn't look to be the same thing as keyblade armor.

Pratiko

Awards
Xion's armor would be pretty gayish for Sora.

Personally, I'd love to see Sora in a black armor and Riku in a white armor. Pure epicness.

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
Xions armor is a hell no. Something about it makes it seem to childish/monsterish to fit the way Sora is developing.
They usually match their default keyblades so, Sora would be silver yellow and dark blue

Riku would be dark blue, red, and white
^this

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
and also seemed to be representative of her status as a doll, Sora's armor would be completely different. D:

I actually think that this is part of why there's a chance it'll materialize in Sora's armor, depending on the armor's nature. Xion's a part of Sora now, so if the armors are like Keychains, shaped by what's in your Heart, she has a chance of being an influencing element.

Davrax

I can't really see any way for them to get armour. Yen Sid doesn't seem to be distributing it or anything.
Riku could just have a Dark Mode body suit with a helmet like Vanitas' and Sora could just be in Final Form. I pity the darkness that tries to corrupt him.

Davrax

Don't. Really. It's doing just fine.
I meant in Final Form alone. I just figured the light-based powers would be protection enough. :p
But seriously, if they do get armour it will likely be in colours we've already seen, as they seem to represent the characters.

Xion's armoured form did clank like keyblade armour does, if I remember correctly. It probably doesn't mean anything but I made the connection anyway.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I can't really see any way for them to get armour. Yen Sid doesn't seem to be distributing it or anything.
Riku could just have a Dark Mode body suit with a helmet like Vanitas' and Sora could just be in Final Form. I pity the darkness that tries to corrupt him.

In my honest opinion, the Dark Mode suit was representative of Riku's heart leaning towards Darkness. Mickey said at the end of KH2 that Riku isn't "a part of the Dark Realm anymore" which means he won't have access to that power anymore. The Dark Mode suit was also there because of Xehanort's Heartless. Since he isn't in Riku's heart anymore, Riku's Darkness is his own now. Of course, he still has a lean towards Darkness in terms of abilities, but either than that he is more Light than Darkness now.

Final Form isn't really armor, though. Final Form, while a good protection against the Darkness, it isn't like the armor. Final Form doesn't last too long after activating it, while the armor is a form of defense and also a mode of travel.

And lol. Sora already accepted the Darkness. Wouldn't corrupt him since he already have a great Darkness in him

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I meant in Final Form alone. I just figured the light-based powers would be protection enough. :p

I doubt the Organization's coats were made from Light, and I kind of doubt the armors themselves are made of Light. So Light isn't necessarilly what keeps the Darkness away. On the contrary, even, especially after BBS, I don't want anyone getting too much Light unless they're a PoH.

Davrax

I doubt the Organization's coats were made from Light, and I kind of doubt the armors themselves are made of Light. So Light isn't necessarilly what keeps the Darkness away. On the contrary, even, especially after BBS, I don't want anyone getting too much Light unless they're a PoH.

Just because one or two forms of protection weren't light-based doesn't mean light wouldn't work.
Anyway, I wasn't being serious when I suggested Final Form.

In my honest opinion, the Dark Mode suit was representative of Riku's heart leaning towards Darkness. Mickey said at the end of KH2 that Riku isn't "a part of the Dark Realm anymore" which means he won't have access to that power anymore. The Dark Mode suit was also there because of Xehanort's Heartless. Since he isn't in Riku's heart anymore, Riku's Darkness is his own now. Of course, he still has a lean towards Darkness in terms of abilities, but either than that he is more Light than Darkness now.

Final Form isn't really armor, though. Final Form, while a good protection against the Darkness, it isn't like the armor. Final Form doesn't last too long after activating it, while the armor is a form of defense and also a mode of travel.

And lol. Sora already accepted the Darkness. Wouldn't corrupt him since he already have a great Darkness in him

The black coats aren't armour either and they work just dandy.

The lanes between erode a person's heart whether they're dark-lovers or not, I think.
It turned Master Xehanort from a curious man in an existential crisis into a mass-destructive lunatic.

Anyway, people, this isn't really a point I want to defend. I made that post more as a statement of how I don't think they'll get armour.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back