• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

If Sora and Riku gain armor, what color should their armor be?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I actually think they'll get armors. Especially with Riku's status of being Terra's Successor.
Hell, with recent Nomura shenanigas, I really wouldn't be surprised if he ended up wearing the Lingering Sentiment.

DUEL WIELDING GALORE 8D

Davrax

I actually think they'll get armors. Especially with Riku's status of being Terra's Successor.
Hell, with recent Nomura shenanigas, I really wouldn't be surprised if he ended up wearing the Lingering Sentiment.

DUEL WIELDING GALORE 8D
That second one is a truly sickening notion.
Maybe Sora will get a Final-Final form with like four keyblades orbiting him.
And a keyblade glider that's also a Harley.

There's also Aqua's armour and keyblade undistributed.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
The black coats aren't armour either and they work just dandy.

But that is because they were made for the purpose of traveling though the Realm of Darkness. Sora's Final Form wasn't.

The lanes between erode a person's heart whether they're dark-lovers or not, I think.
It turned Master Xehanort from a curious man in an existential crisis into a mass-destructive lunatic.

Only because he took his armor off. Sora isn't in an "existential crisis" like Xehanort was. And like I said, Sora has a great Darkness in him, if Anti Form isn't proof enough. Sora isn't corruptible considering he has his friends are what give him power, and Darkness only tempts those in search of power or some kind of freedom. Sora already has both. What could the Darkness tempt him with?

Maybe Sora will get a Final-Final form with like four keyblades orbiting him.
And a keyblade glider that's also a Harley.

There's also Aqua's armour and keyblade undistributed.

Haha, I don't think anybody wants to touch that. Who knows what Xemnas did with it.

Davrax

But that is because they were made for the purpose of traveling though the Realm of Darkness. Sora's Final Form wasn't.

Only because he took his armor off. Sora isn't in an "existential crisis" like Xehanort was. And like I said, Sora has a great Darkness in him, if Anti Form isn't proof enough. Sora isn't corruptible considering he has his friends are what give him power, and Darkness only tempts those in search of power or some kind of freedom. Sora already has both. What could the Darkness tempt him with?

So he doesn't need armour? :S
He already has the gummi ships for transportation, after all.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
So he doesn't need armour? :S
He already has the gummi ships for transportation, after all.

True. I was actually going to mention that, but I didn't want to be a downer in this topic of costume design. :C

OF COURSE HE DOES. Sora already has the belts and zippers and big shoes. And his Nobody and Xion both have Org coats, so in a sense he has one as well. He NEEDS armor or he won't match the current trend.

Davrax

True. I was actually going to mention that, but I didn't want to be a downer in this topic of costume design. :C

OF COURSE HE DOES. Sora already has the belts and zippers and big shoes. And his Nobody and Xion both have Org coats, so in a sense he has one as well. He NEEDS armor or he won't match the current trend.

Armour is SO IN this season.
He'll be clanking down the catwalk in no time.

Hey, maybe KH3D will be a FFX-2esque dressup game.
Swapping out armour parts for fancy bonuses? Singer class? Anyone?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Armour is SO IN this season.
He'll be clanking down the catwalk in no time.

Hey, maybe KH3D will be a FFX-2esque dressup game.
Swapping out armour parts for fancy bonuses? Singer class? Anyone?

As long as he gets the nice dress Yuna and Lenne are in or else it won't be legit.

Even better, a trend system like in The World Ends With You. You can put Sora and Riku in girls clothes while they fight Heartless. But unlike in TWEWY, you can actually see them in the clothes now. I'm pretty sure Sora would look good in some red pumps, though I wonder if they'd fit his feet.

Davrax

As long as he gets the nice dress Yuna and Lenne are in or else it won't be legit.

Even better, a trend system like in The World Ends With You. You can put Sora and Riku in girls clothes while they fight Heartless. But unlike in TWEWY, you can actually see them in the clothes now. I'm pretty sure Sora would look good in some red pumps, though I wonder if they'd fit his feet.

They'll have to get rid of some content to animate realistic flowey cloth but that's a small price to pay for swishy dresses and floppy hats with feathers in them.
They'll get anime girl armour! Covers only the naughty bits. Codpieces, anyone?

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
They'll have to get rid of some content to animate realistic flowey cloth but that's a small price to pay for swishy dresses and floppy hats with feathers in them.
They'll get anime girl armour! Covers only the naughty bits. Codpieces, anyone?

Oh, if this Square Enix, they will figure out a way to get all of the content plus all of the costumes in all of their frilly glory.

Fractured_Heart628

Bronze Member
Man, that would be something to see. Sora and Riku in armor. What I don't get is how come after TAV's disappearances no other Keyblade wielder wore armor? And, do you have to meet certain qualifications to get armor?

I think Riku's armor should be like charcoal, representing his struggle between light and darkness. And, Sora's should be blue, because it represents his name quite well. I've always thought of him being a blue, lol.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net

I fail to see why. Riku's Terra's Successor, was possessed by him and most likely has remnants of Terra's being inside his vessel. It only adds up too nicely to me that he'll "wear" the Lingering Sentiment, seeing how it's an armor embedded with Terra's thoughts and feelings - two things Riku already has inside him, seems like it.

What I don't get is how come after TAV's disappearances no other Keyblade wielder wore armor? And, do you have to meet certain qualifications to get armor?

Seems like you need to have it handed to you. Both Eraqus and Xehanort had the same Master and both had armors so it's likely their armors were given to them by their own Master, in a similar manner to how Eraqus gave TAV their armor. Seems more like a decision and means handed down in a Mastery line rather than something all Keyblade Wielders share.
Riku, Sora and Mickey had no one give them armors so they're left with the coats.

Davrax

I fail to see why. Riku's Terra's Successor, was possessed by him and most likely has remnants of Terra's being inside his vessel. It only adds up too nicely to me that he'll "wear" the Lingering Sentiment, seeing how it's an armor embedded with Terra's thoughts and feelings - two things Riku already has inside him, seems like it.
I don't think that adds up at all. The armours seem to reflect their wearer. And even if they don't, I don't think anyone in their right mind would want to wear a haunted suit.

Besides, Terra probably isn't dead.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I don't think that adds up at all. The armours seem to reflect their wearer. And even if they don't, I don't think anyone in their right mind would want to wear a haunted suit.

But that's my point.
Riku HAS something of Terra inside him. Memories, Sense of Self, whatever. So the armor not only seems to remember Riku (he knew Sora wasn't the one Terra chose for the KK, thus indicating he remembered what happened - makes sense since that scene took place a short while before the Lingering Sentiment was born) but Riku's affinity with it will be high

Besides, Terra probably isn't dead.

So?

Fractured_Heart628

Bronze Member
Oh that would make sense. But, does anyone think that Riku's armor might be identical to Terra's and the same case to Sora and Ven?

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Oh that would make sense. But, does anyone think that Riku's armor might be identical to Terra's and the same case to Sora and Ven?

I'd sooner see Ven and Sora's armor being similar if any similarities will be. Though color wise I can't see it. TV's color schemes don't really match SR's. Terra's complete brown and a bit red while Riku's blue and yellow. Ven's yellowish and green while Sora's blue and red.

Crystal

Silver Member
I thought they already have gummi ship , but it will be cool if Sora and Riku wear armor.

Davrax

But that's my point.
Riku HAS something of Terra inside him. Memories, Sense of Self, whatever. So the armor not only seems to remember Riku (he knew Sora wasn't the one Terra chose for the KK, thus indicating he remembered what happened - makes sense since that scene took place a short while before the Lingering Sentiment was born) but Riku's affinity with it will be high

Riku having an "affinity" for the armour is pure conjecture. There's nothing to suggest that the keyblade armours work like that.

As for Riku having something of Terra inside him, I'm not sure where you're getting that. He did a ceremony, he didn't Xehanort himself inside Riku.
The fact that Riku is a lot like Terra has nothing to do with the ceremony, he chose Riku because the boy was ALREADY most like himself. Correlation does not imply causation.
If the inheritance ceremony did that then Terra would have part of Eraqus inside him influencing his actions, which could also be explained by years of tutelage more easily than some mumbo-jumbo about essence transferral.

Anyway, bottom line is you can believe it if you want but I'm not buyin' it.

So I'd be pissed if I woke up from a coma and someone was wearing my clothes. :p

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
As for Riku having something of Terra inside him, I'm not sure where you're getting that. He did a ceremony, he didn't Xehanort himself inside Riku

Wot. Xehanort's Heartless, much?
Also, that eerie Nomura quote about something of Terra remaining behind inside Riku. If that's the case, I hope you get my point.

So I'd be pissed if I woke up from a coma and someone was wearing my clothes. :p

If the boy you made your Successor managed to banish the creepy old men from your vessel and wearing your armor helped, I don't think you'd really mind
Better he wore his clothes than his body.

Davrax

Wot. Xehanort's Heartless, much?
Also, that eerie Nomura quote about something of Terra remaining behind inside Riku. If that's the case, I hope you get my point.

If the boy you made your Successor managed to banish the creepy old men from your vessel and wearing your armor helped, I don't think you'd really mind
Better he wore his clothes than his body.
Ugh, Nomura.
I still don't see the utility of it, but whatever. Let's agree to disagree.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back