• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► I need to leave a website

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Puklthynot

I have a small problem at the moment.

I need to leave a certain website, but no matter how hard I try, I find myself logging on to it everyday.

This website has taken over my life, and I've gotten nothing from it, part of the more major negative occurrences in my life in the past 13 months have resulted from me spending too much time there, and not enough time where need be.

What's a good way to leave a website / forum, without changing your password into gibberish or using a spam e-mail?

Gram

Banned
Awards
there is no good way you either man up and leave or keep coming back, hell this is my second account here i tried leaving and yet....im here :/

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
I've left this site several times. In fact, I think this is my longest stretch thus far. If there's more important things going on around you, put them ahead of even getting on the computer. Setting goals can help. Then again, I don't really think I can help you here as much as the next guy. You just need to re-organize your priorities. Is there anything interesting enough on TV, outside, going on in your community, what?

Puklthynot

My reason of visiting the website is strictly based on constantly trying to gain the acceptance of others, which is the most endless, pointless thing to do on the internet. But I can't stop it.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Give your password to a trusted friend, and have them change the password to something you won't guess, and tell them to never tell you.

Eric

Retired.
Awards
Website
discord.gg
My reason of visiting the website is strictly based on constantly trying to gain the acceptance of others, which is the most endless, pointless thing to do on the internet. But I can't stop it.

then don't

I had the same problem here, I still do sort of. But over time you'll find better things to do.

Just think of it as a phase.

Either that or get your priorities straight (as in put life before the computer)

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
i hope the site you are talking about isn't khinsider. once you are here, there is no way out

Gram

Banned
Awards
is your need to be like really that much :/

hope the site you are talking about isn't khinsider. once you are here, there is no way out
this^
even if you leave, THEY ALWAYS COME BACK!

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
If it's pronz, you're alright, it's no problem.

My reason of visiting the website is strictly based on constantly trying to gain the acceptance of others, which is the most endless, pointless thing to do on the internet.
So it's not pronz.

Well, I suggest you do what I did. Go to the change password option, type in fjssdfkj940wrjsdofpijwerinoiv, as in, mash on your keyboard. Then log out.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
man up and leave
seriosuly though, go piss of every single person on the forum/website and maybe even fuck with an admin
that'll get ya to leave

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
suicide.jpg

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
hahahaha oh dear is this familiar...

I suggest you stop worrying about it, just do what makes you happy?

Dogenzaka

PLATINUM USERNAME WINS
Awards
Killing is easy once you forget the taste of sugar
I have a small problem at the moment.

I need to leave a certain website, but no matter how hard I try, I find myself logging on to it everyday.

This website has taken over my life, and I've gotten nothing from it, part of the more major negative occurrences in my life in the past 13 months have resulted from me spending too much time there, and not enough time where need be.

What's a good way to leave a website / forum, without changing your password into gibberish or using a spam e-mail?

lol KHI

If you want a complete, fail-proof method, ask the moderators of the site to ban your IP so you can't access it anymore. If you want, you can ask for a temporary ban or a permanent ban.

This is the truth. Oh god is it ever the truth

Yeah

"hi guys I'm back after 4 years"
"hi guys I left for like 3 months but I'm back now"
"hi guys remember me I was gone for a while but I've returned"

Puklthynot

I appreciate the help, although the website isn't this one, I just joined a month ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back