• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► I need help with a clan name?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

King Leonidas

SPARTA!!!
Honestly not sure if this thread belongs here, I haven't been on here in awhile so i decided to post a thread. I really need help with a clan name for the next Call of Duty. I suck coming up with a badass name for a clan. I play competitively so thats why i really want a legit name. Can anyone help me?

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
A Clan name? Yeah, maybe this belongs in Call of Duty thread
Which is in the Video Games forum

I personally like PALI though

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Honestly not sure if this thread belongs here, I haven't been on here in awhile so i decided to post a thread. I really need help with a clan name for the next Call of Duty. I suck coming up with a badass name for a clan. I play competitively so thats why i really want a legit name. Can anyone help me?

cTx :D

[no don't because that's the clan i'm in.]

Make it something neat but still welcoming. Nothing offensive.

Maybe you could give us some of the ones you've though of but sort of tossed away and go from there?

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Oh jeez I looked at the responses after I posted...

Guys, the clan names have to be short. Very short.

You have to add whatever the clan name is in front of your screen name which has a limit.
Example, my name on CoD4 is [cTx]Annoyance
not [MUMBOJUMBOWHATTHEfcuk]Annoyance.
:c

[/rant]

CaptainMarvelQ8

Bronze Member
Awards
well they can be long names,but to put them in the clan tag just take the first letter of each word

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
well they can be long names,but to put them in the clan tag just take the first letter of each word

Well, yeah. But you still want the long name to be memorable. D: cTx stands for Clan Team Xtreme. [because we are xtreme enough to not need another e.]
It's short, simple.

ROXAS_32

Lobo Solitario
Awards
Website
www.twitter.com
my current can is
As A Unit
me and a couple of my friends made it up a while ago.
we used to haul ass, but... havent played in a minuet. Id probably get rapped now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back