• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I miss the 90's!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

evil_levi94

I miss the 90's! Who else does?

Y'know, when Saturday Morning cartoons were GOOD?

And when overalls were all the rage (they were, right?)

Dicuss what you miss about the 90's!!!

(if this is in the wrong place or is already a thread about this then DELETE!)

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
I miss the 90s. That was before Bush, and Iraq.Wish they had lasted forever...

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
If I had any time period (Yes, I know there's a thread about this.) I'd want to live in, it would be the 90's, when Disney and later, Nickelodeon and Cartoon Network were still awesome and when.. Hmm.. you know, to think of it, I think I know one cause of the rise of child hood (and overall) obesity..

In the 90's, pops used to be made in 16 ounce bottles. Then the 20 ounce came along and became the alternative between that and 1 Liter.. then it replaced it. I think that's one of the issues right there. 16 ounces made so much more sense and looking back today, I realize that I miss them and wish I didn't take them for granted. Lol.. speaking of which, what's the next regular bottle going to be in ten years, 24 ounces?

Anyways, what wasn't their to like, besides the internet just now starting up? The music was better (given that some of the best songs (imo) didn't come out until the EARLY 2000's), the cartoons (and general TV) was better, the three aforementioned networks were definitely not mere shells of their former selves (like they are today), pops were sold regularly in small amounts (I somewhat enjoyed these more.), and there was all kinds of random drinks popping up, every now and then. (Remember OrbitZ?) Oh, and most of the Disney movies didn't suck either, nor did they (and other studios, for that matter) start excessively milking their cash cows. (Why the **** does Balto have sequel? Cinderella? Air Bud? (or should I say 6 or 7 movies? (I'm probably off on this one, but it sure feels like it.)) Beethoven? (I can understand the original sequel, but everything 3 and beyond was uncalled for.))

Naryx15

The only thing bad about the '90s, in my opinion, would have to be the horrible clothes they wore.
But other than that, it was a pleasant time. I wish I could've spent my entire childhood in that decade.

xxJonxx

The 90 had the most amazing shows like the original Power Rangers.

testify

Fighter of the Nightman
Awards
It was cool in the early nineties where flannel shirts and shit were cool for the whole 'grunge' scene

Trag

Bronze Member
I miss the original pokemon and the kickass clothes they wore.
Also, I miss how videogames were still kind of underground, when it wasn't cool to be a gamer. I miss the old days of gaming (not to say that I don't love the new gaming era).

evil_levi94

Although I don't like this music, it was the start of a new generationnnnn!
It was the Golden Age of Pop music and some rock and roll... mostly pop.... Like Britney Spears and that band Justin Timberlake was apart of. ahaha.

I miss the art and creativity.

I miss the old Sponge Bob, I loveeeeeeeddddd him when I was younger. I had, like, one of those weird child-obsessions with him, okay no one will probably get that... but I think some of you will get what I mean. Maybe not.

Twilightheaven

Twilight Warrior of the Stars
Awards
i miss the monday night wars of wrestling. back then it was enjoyable to watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back