• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

I bet BbSv2 will be at E3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
I am not saying Grass is wrong about BBsv2. In fact, he made really strong and convincing points. All I am worried about is for Kh3d being release later which isn't logical way to do it. I know Nintendo is eager for it to be release asap too.
oh, okay. Will anyone form KHi be attending E3? lol I know there is a very slim chance anyone is.

State

Awards
The 3DS should start catching up, seeing as how Shin Megami Tensei Overclocked, The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time 3D, Tales of the Abyss 3D, Super Mario Bros. 3D/Mario Kart 3D/Paper Mario 3D, Star Fox 3D, Kid Icarus Uprising, Megaman Legends 3 Prototype Version, the eShop, and Metal Gear Solid 3 Snake Eater will be released between June and November.

But back on topic~
BbSv2 should be out by 2012, and 3D in 2013.

sza392

i wouldnt be surprised if bbsv2 was a ps3 game because he did say he was thinking about an hd remake or something along those lines. bbsv2 as a ps3 game that would recap everything would set the stage perfectly for kh3

Ovafaze

idyllic dream
Awards
i wouldnt be surprised if bbsv2 was a ps3 game because he did say he was thinking about an hd remake or something along those lines. bbsv2 as a ps3 game that would recap everything would set the stage perfectly for kh3
That would be retarded, no offense.

It would make much more sense to release it on the psp.

StVen

All we can do is hope but I don't really see an unannounced game (BbSv2) be released after a year (even if they use the same models/etc/ based on current BbS, it still needs some unseen scenes). Sure, I agree that it may appear at E3 as a mystery game and all (confirmation/trailer maybe?). But seeing it on 2012 without any news whatsoever, (heck, we don't even know what system it will be on) we can't be at most certain. To be honest, I am not looking forward to it as much as I look forward to KH 3D which is the one that is 'officially confirmed'. Also, did Nomura talks about any surprises that may happen? I know the anniversary is coming but I really have no clue as to what he'll do.

Also, If 3D is officially at E3 we could at least hope that it'll have a release date since I don't see a point showing it off on E3 2011 when it will be release on 2013. That is 2 years guys. That is just mean. Anyone here wanted that to happen? Seeing it at E3 then release it 2 years after? Does that happen before? If we think of it then it should be on E3 2012 not 2011? =/ My theory is that, they've been working on it as soon as Kh3d team received the developer kit for 3DS. So they probably working on it long before 3DS came out. Some may say 'dude, you can't just accept the fact that it will be released later'. Well, my friend, all I'm saying is, why show it off on E3 2011 when it will be out on 2013? They better show it off on E3 2012 then. 2 years of wait is just torture.

Caterfree10

I dunno, I'm fairly sure some companies have done the whole "we're showing you now, but you ain't getting it for another 2 years" thing at E3 before, but I could be wrong. Certainly, I know FFXII was pushed back several times and had several E3 trailers whose release dates changed multiple times.

Still, I'm very much in agreement with OP and can easily see KH3D and BBSvl2 being at E3. If not, I'll be excited for at least more KH3D info. x3

WaveK89

Days and BBS weren't really any different, so I won't be surprised if they show off KH3D. Announced and showed off in 2007, and showed off more the succeeding years. Of course, that was painful because we all just wanted a release date!!!! (curse those localization times)

Well, with all this set up for BBSv2 and KH3D tying things together and setting up for KH3, I really hope they have a solid foundation for KH3. Plenty of time to work with that as Versus is still in development.

Shamdeo

skipped leg day
Awards
Website
finalfantasy.net
Nomura has gone to almost every E3 in the last several years if that puts anything in context for you.

Also if there was a new Kingdom Hearts game, Shinji Hashimoto would probably make the announcement.

sza392

That would be retarded, no offense.

It would make much more sense to release it on the psp.

none taken :smile:, well sony just announced that theyre re releasing psp games on ps3 in hd sooo therefore backs up my theory. check ign they have the details but im sure its on the forums already

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
I am not saying Grass is wrong about BBsv2. In fact, he made really strong and convincing points. All I am worried about is for Kh3d being release later which isn't logical way to do it. I know Nintendo is eager for it to be release asap too.
If it's not ready to be released than it's not ready to be released, I rather have Nomura's team takes as much time getting used to the 3DS's technology and pump out the best quality game they can.

flurryflames

Wouldn't be surprised if they had several kh games in the work. BBS V2 would have to come out sometime in the future considering Noruma did want to add things to it on BBS. So now is his chance to tie in all of the loose ends.

If it was released all another console then they could pull it off easily since it would have more cut scenes, characters and allow more memory other than the PSP hand held. I think there is something else besides Kh 3D.

Vanitas666

I choose the Middle Path
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I think BBS2 will be for PS3 (looking like a PS2 remake), P.C, PSP and possibly on the 3DS.

I base my "belief" on following:
- Nomura wants new players to be able to follow the story and the easyest way to do that is to release the game on all consoles it have previously and will problably continue to be on (Nintendo and PS).
- There was a list for games to come to P.C, KH was one of them
- PS3 just started remaking PSP games. Before developers had to choose betwen PS3 and PSP, now it might be possible to make the same game to both consoles and release them at the same time. Also, I don't think Nomura wants to make a game with VS graphics before KH III

Radar

Bronze Member
Even if they just gave us a trailer for E3 if the game is not going to come out for a couple years-I would be happy. Then we can start making more theories with the info given to us in the trailer. Some new scenes lead to new theories. Like Ven disapearing in his chair/ the giant hole Aqua sees in the RoD. As long as we get just a little tid-bits, we can still make theories.

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Also, If 3D is officially at E3 we could at least hope that it'll have a release date since I don't see a point showing it off on E3 2011 when it will be release on 2013. That is 2 years guys. That is just mean. Anyone here wanted that to happen? Seeing it at E3 then release it 2 years after? Does that happen before? If we think of it then it should be on E3 2012 not 2011? =/ My theory is that, they've been working on it as soon as Kh3d team received the developer kit for 3DS. So they probably working on it long before 3DS came out. Some may say 'dude, you can't just accept the fact that it will be released later'. Well, my friend, all I'm saying is, why show it off on E3 2011 when it will be out on 2013? They better show it off on E3 2012 then. 2 years of wait is just torture.
Just wanted to say that just because a game is shown at E3 doesn't mean it will be released that following year. I also doubt they were working on the game "long before" the 3DS came out considering the Osaka team was busy with FM version of BBS and the only thing that had at the time was a thrown together demo that was primarily meant to show off the 3DS's features. Some developers merely want to show how far along the game usually to appease fans or just for the fact there exacted for the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back