• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hurricane Academy (Re-Redo)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Samber

Your Mom's Mom's Daughter
Arielle woke up the next day and saw it was still snowing. Ok i have to control this the dance is wednesday and i cant have it cancelled! She thought to herself. She sat on her bed criss cross and tried to control the amulets power so she could stop the snow. she sat there for a good ten minutes and then she looked out the window. It was sunny agian. "Finally..." she continued looking out the window and saw the snow was starting to melt. She turned on the weather channel and saw it was 48 degrees outside. "Hmm, still pretty cold. Oh well." she trew on a light jacket and went outside.
She went to the hill she was yesterday when she watched the snowball fight. There she trianed and tried figuring out her amulet further. At one point she accidentally created lightning.

*IslandPrincess*

After going through the whole Snowball fight Krystal grew tired and decided to go to her Dorm room."Man that was fun but how the hell are we having a snow ball fight in Summer!?" Krystal thought to herself "Something has to be really messed up." Confused and lost she decided it would be best to just go to sleep and do some figuring out tomorrow.Krysral changed her clothes and went to bed...

Krystal woke up in the morning to see that her roommate was no longer in their room and that it was all of a sudden no longer snowing. "oh hell no!" Krystal said to herself. "Yesterday were having snow in summer and now everythings back to normal?" she started questioning herself about wether or not this whole snow ball fight yesterday was for real or not. "uggh oh well i'll go ask someone what happened."Krystal got dressed and went down stairs to see if she could find the boy she pumbled with snow balls yesterday.

Mistearea

Fear the Mist
Shifting through the spaces like only Mist can.
Xerock walks out of the bathroom with his toothbrush in his mouth and still half alseep. It was clear that he has already showered by the dampness of his hair. He manages to get his towell and finish drying off his long black hair and puts it up in a ponytail. He doesn't bother getting a shirt or his shoes at the moment so he gets his money and walks out to the lobby of the dorms and gets a thing of juice and an energy bar with several muffins. It was right now that he started to think that skipping lunch and supper wasn't such a good idea.

He then walks outside into the sun and smiles. Atleast today there's a high chance of low to zero magic. He smiled and spit the last of his toothbrushing behind a bush and notices a girl running around. He starts to wonder what it is that she's doing on such a great morning and decides to shrug it off. He then notices that she's looking at him, then again so are many other freshman girls because of all of the scars on his chest and the fact that he's ripped, though not by too much. It was now that he diecided to go back to his room and start to think about getting a date for the dance because his dad sent him a penquine suit for the dance.

*IslandPrincess*

Krystal saw the boy from yesterday and ran towards him, he then went into his room. Ugh, damn boys... i gotta be chasin him around the friggin school. She thought to herself. So she knocked on the door and yells "Hey! im tryin to talk to you! come back out!" Then she starts beating on the door. Ugh friggin boys ignoring me... i'm tryin to figure out what happened and everyone's ignoring me! what the hell?!

Mistearea

Fear the Mist
Xerock opens the door rather quickly and gets the side of her fist righ on his chest. He holds the spot that he was hit and the muffin in his mouth drops to the floor. "You didn't have to hit so hard! And couldn't this have waited until I finished eat......" He trails off when he gets a good look at her and blushes. Wow! She's cute! He shakes himself back to reality and gathers up the "courage" to say something. "What do you want? I'm trying to eat!" Gahhh! I wanted friendly! Not "back off or you're dead!" He blushes and quickly tries to correct hims error.

"Umm. Sorry. Didn't mean to snap like that. I was just trying to eat and yeasterday's snowball fight took a lot out of me." He then bends down and picks up the ruined muffin which he then tosses in the nearest garbage can. He then blinks as he feels that his chest doesn't hurt anymore and lowers his hand, revealing yet more scars. "Umm. Is there anything that I can help you with, miss?"

*IslandPrincess*

Krystal then accidentally punches his chest "Oops sorry!" Damn he's friggin ripped, he's so mine!
"What do you want? I'm trying to eat!"

"Uhh, sorry..." she said sadly.

"Umm. Sorry. Didn't mean to snap like that. I was just trying to eat and yeasterday's snowball fight took a lot out of me. Umm. Is there anything that I can help you with, miss?"

"Uhh, yeah... but you just anwserd it, so the snow was real... it just all of a sudden turned back to normal..... anyway... what's your name? mines Krystal. My dorm room is 256 if ya ever wanna say hi."

Mistearea

Fear the Mist
He blinks and then takes a look out of the nearest window in sight from his spot. He then looks back to Krystal and blushes slightly. "I'm Xerock and you already know my dorm. And uhh. Isn't it against the rules for a guy to go into the Girls' Dorm? I'm not too sure seeing as how I'm a freshman and this is my first time here. But I think that the snow was done by someone who can't control their powers yet or who did it as a joke on the school. Either way I thank them for doing it." He suddenly shuts up as realizes that he's rambling. "Sorry. Didn't mean to ramble."

He then blushes brighter and then remembers his manners. "Oh! I'm sorry. I've forgotten my manners. Please come in and chat if you want. I need to get a shirt anyways." With that, he steps back and gives her plenty of space to enter as he puts on his socks, boots, and a shirt. Today he wears a basic outfit of black cargo pants, a black t-shirt that outlines his body and doesn't show the scars, and his black combat boots. He then quickly tosses the wrappers and the can from his breakfast in the barbage and is scarred to look up to see if she took his invite.

Samber

Arielle then became bored of training and decided to go talk to someone. when she was walking down the hall she heard:

"...My dorm room is 256 if ya ever wanna say hi."
thats my dorm room! so Arielle ran to the girl but before she said somthing she saw the guy that asked her out without his shirt on. Damn i wonder if Kyo is ripped like that... Arielle laughed on the inside and went up to the girl. "Yo what up roomie!"

*IslandPrincess*

Kinda glad that Xerock offered her into his dorm she was just about to enter as she heard somone yell "what up Roomie!" I quickly turned around to see a girl running twoards her."Dangit, I was about to go in to this really hot guy's room and some chick is yellin hi to me,oh well i didnt know what to say to him anyway..."Said Krystal to herself. "Um, are you talking to me?

Samber

ooc: yeah, girls like the abs. lol

"Yeah i'm talkin to you girl, im in dorm 256 as well, so you're my romie? Hmm, i see your a freshman. Anyway i'm Arielle. whats your name?" She then saw the guy agian. "Oh hi! hey i never caught your name."

Last edited:

Mistearea

Fear the Mist
OOC: They might like that, but it's no big deal with rps like this. Guys gotta have a ripped body if they wanna live.

IC: Xerock smiles to Krystal and was about to say something until someone says something to her. He then looks at the new person's face and nearly freezes. Wow! Two cute girls standing at my door! I'm either very lucky or in some deep trouble. Please let it be lucky. Oh! And not to mention....HEEEELLLLP!!!!I don't know what to do! Oh! It looks like the one from before is talking to me! Say something! Saysomething, dammit!

"Beans rock." What in the world was that?! Where did that some from?! WHO PUT THOSE WORDS IN MY MOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUTH!?!? He calms his mind down in a flash and looks to her. "Uhh. Sorry! I....didn't mean to say that. My name's Xerock. Might I ask your name?" He then looked back at all that he said and how he acted. I'm a dead man for sure.

OOC: Gotta add some comedy in this and what's funnier than a guy that turns into Mushmouth when he's near a pretty woman?

Samber

ooc: HAHA! that was hilarious!

ic:
"Beans rock."

Arielle looked strangely at this... beans rock...

"Uhh. Sorry! I....didn't mean to say that. My name's Xerock. Might I ask your name?"

Arielle laughed slightly and said "Oh, haha, i was gonna ask if your parents were drunk the day you were born. haha, Xerock huh? I'm Arielle." She smiled and then looked to the girl for her name.

*IslandPrincess*

"Um, hi my name is Krystal and girl you must be somekind of early bird cuz i woke up and u wernt even in the dorm room."Krystal then thought this chick better back off,cuz i dont care if she saw him first, or if he's a little clueless around girls.

Shin Riku

At home trying to beat Poke'mon Diamond...=/
Kyo finally got his act together and got everything he needed for the dance. As he was walking through the halls, he heard beans rock! and he turned around to see Arielle and some other girl staring at a guy standing in his doorway. Kyo then walked up to the door and said, "Oh hey, Arielle." Kyo said. "Oh sorry where are my manners, my name's Kyo and also I personally like baked beans." Kyo just stood there with a serious look on his face while the others looked confused.

Mistearea

Fear the Mist
Xerock nods to Arielle and then to Krystal. He focuses a bit on Krystal and then blinks. He swears that he saw lightning coming out of her eyes. Then again, it could be from all of his sugar and then all of the mental excitement. He then eyes both of his swords and smiles. He was going to train for a little bit and so this could be a chance to get some peace of mind. He grabs both of his masterly crafted blades and puts them on his back.

"Umm. I hate to interrrupt, but I need to go train." He bows in apology and goes through them. From there he makes his way to a clearing outside of the dorms and starts by using a little bit of magic, the only thing that his mother ever taught him, and summoned five gollems made of ice from the moisture in the air. He pulls out both of his swords and starts to fight them all, movements like that of a cherry blossom dance in the wind and strikes a firece as shelion protecting her young.

*IslandPrincess*

Disapointed that Xerock left without her even gettin a chance to really talk to him she decided to talk to her new room mate.
"Hey Arielle did anyone ask you to the upcomin dance? Im kinda afraid that no one is gonna ask me cuz i really dont know anybody here but you."

Samber

Arielle waved at Kyo then anwsered Krystal's question "He did." She said nodding to Kyo. "You should try and get that Xerock guy, he asked me but i said no since Kyo already asked me." She then thought about how much fun the dance would be. She hoped her roomate Krystal would get a guy and she said "You'll get one dont worry." And smiled.

BlackmageAp

Awards
Jon had woken up, strangely enough his roommate was gone. I guess he had better things to do.[/I ]He yawned and walked out of his bed. He stretched a bit, and snapped his fingers a few times, making the room temperature rise a bit. He walked to the pantry and got out some breakfast bread, looking at the calender as he walked on by to the fridge for eggs.

"Oh boy, the dance again.........."

He sighed as he sat down, making some eggs float with one hand while the other heated the eggs. He looked towards his closet. He had a suit in there, and a nice one at that, but he never really got to wear it much. I should've expected this as much, it always will come up as long as this school stands. I wonder if I could take anyone........ His food finally done, he brought it with him on a floating plate as he went into his room. He finished his food and got fully dressed. As he opened the door, he noticed two ladies outside.

"Ummm, morning ladies, anything I can help you two with?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back