• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hurricane Academy (Re-Redo)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark_StarX

--Alright, this is the last time I'm remaking the RP. The first 2 phailed almost horribly and I know why. Many people told me that these types of RPs don't last very long but I didn't care. Well you know what they say, third times a charm.--

Accepting Members at Alll Times

Hurricane Academy, an extraordinary school of excellence. Here, students may learn the many ways of the warrior, ninja, magician, and many other things. Most of the students that leave this school leave as masters in the arts that they have chosen. Though the path that they choose upon leaving, rather it be good or evil, is left entirely up to them.
Outside of the schools walls, but still on campus, lies a vast forest to the east. To the west is the open sea with a long and beautiful beach. There are islands off in the distance that have their own climate and unique ecosystems. To the south is a series of canyons and valleys void of much of any life except for a few birds and lizards that roost and nest their. The north contains a vast expanse of mountain ranges with some peaks reaching up into the heavens themselves. The school sits at the center of all of this.

=======
Short description ehh? What more could I say?

Ok heres what you do, since this RP is mostly a romance/action adventure, there is fighting, love and all of that stuff. But if you wish to be a loner and just want to fight, fine by me. Be whatever you feel because like a highschool, everyone has their own preferences. This RP starts on the first day of the first semester.

Rules:
-No God Modding
-No PKing (player-killing)
-Romance is highly Encouraged(but no overly intimate things)
-Use "OOC:" when you need to say something not about the rp
-Don't Overdo the Violence. Keep it somewhat moderate.
-Be literate!
-Do Have Fun!
-Post "Hurricane Academy is teh best!" at the top of your template if you've read all of the rules.

Template
Name:
Appearance: (be as descriptive as possible)
Personality:
Dorm Number: (pick between 100-200,300-400,500-600 and you will have a roommate or two!)
Major: (pick two- ex. alchemy, swordsmanship, ninjutsu)
Schedule: (six classes-must correspond with your major. include your lunch period as well)
Additional Info: (anything you may want to add that you think people should know about your character. Can be a bio)

And thats it! I need as many members as possible so join join join!
=========
My Character

Name: Yamiryuu Higenki (nick: Ryuu)
Appearance: Ryuu is of medium build and about 5'9. His muscle defined, but not overly large in size. His face is slender and his skin slightly paled. His eyes are very slim, as they resemble that of a reptiles. They're color is a deep sapphire blue with specks of gold littered throughout the iris. The hair atop his head falls loosely in long, black strands that come a little ways past the base of his neck.
He downs a garb consisting of a crimson red Chinese style vest with intricate designs that are similar to that of a dragon winding around the entire vest. His pants, not following his vest, are baggey, black, cargo jeans with a thin chain extending from the primary left pocket around to the back of the pants to the other pocket. The shoes he wears are also modernized as they are red tennis shoes with a blacked spiked pattern going across the bottom part of the shoe and up the heel.

Personality: Ryuu could be said as being outgoing, but can also be very shy sometimes. Mostly kept to himself in large groups of people, Ryuu only shows his true colors when his is alone or with very few people. He can be cruel and insensitive at other times, but it's just how he is.He would like to change his ways but is finding it to be a little difficult. Though his one redeeming trait would be his need to protect all of those who he thinks needs to be saved or helped even though he has a cold exterior.

Dorm Number: 120

Major: Ninjustu and Weapon Usage

Additional Info: Within Ryuu dwells a dragon like demon that occasionally tries to break free of Ryuu's body. Though he gives Ryuu strength and abilities beyond that of a normal human, there is a price to pay for being the container of a selfish demon.

Schedule:
Swordplay
Stealth
Tool Crafting
P.E. (yep we still have P.E.)
Human Anatomy
----Lunch
History of Sword Arts and Techniques

Last edited:

Samber

Your Mom's Mom's Daughter
I'll be your first coustomer! same as the last one.

Hurricane Academy is the best! This sounds cool, i'll do it.
Name: Arielle Smith
Appearance: This is the best i could find:Anime Galleries dot Net - Random/A Tree's Shade Pics, Images, Screencaps, and Scans
Personality:A carefree happy-go-lucky girl, but when you mess with her you get a beatin. Don't be fooled by her bubbly disposition, she is quite intellegent.
Dorm Number: uh.. 256
Major: Illusion, Alchemy
Schedule:
1st period: basic magic skills
2nd period: Yoga (for clearing mind)
3rd: lunch
4th: Illusion 101
5th: PE
6th: Alchemy 101

BlackmageAp

Awards
Looks pretty good, hope I can join ^_^ "Hurricane Academy is teh best!"

Name:
Jon Kiylu
Appearance:
http://anime.moyism.com/upw/06182006l-38.jpg
His pants are Khaki's and he also enjoys wearing a green overshirt occasionally instead of his blue one. He only wears a tie for class, and normally wears it pretty loosely.
Personality: Jon is a pretty happy fellow. He often is found up in a tree, reading a book about some new magic he has not yet been able to cast yet. When he is around people, he is normally quiet unless someone wants him to contribute to the conversation. He also enjoys greeting new people onto the campus, unlike anyone did for him when he had come. He is very innocent, and often says things things with meaning he never meant behind them, often putting him in trouble. He enjoys playing a harmonica often as well, and believes it is one of the most soothing instruments in the world, that can both calm the mind, and get magic flowing within any body.
Dorm Number:
Major:
Offensive and Defensive Magics
Schedule:
Fire Magics 301, Earth Magics 301, Water Magics 301, P.E., Lunch, Daggerplay, Musical Magic
Bio:
Jon was raised with a simple family of expertise swordsmen and women. He had been raised on the sword, but never had much of a knack for it. At a young age, he had come across a book that his mother owned labled, simple spells for the common swordsman. He had picked up on all of the spells in less than a month, and his parents were quick to notice. Dissapointed, but still caring, they tried their best to teach him magic. It was quite easy for Jon to surpass them, and they knew almost immediately that he should go to Hurricane Academy not to study swords, but magics instead.
Jon had first arrived with high hopes, and already advanced classes in wind and thunder. But he had learned the hard way that he would have to work by himself to accomplish his won goals, as no one had offered him much guidance around the monster of a school. He had eventually come to terms with this, and had taken up many advanced classes anyways, always to make sure that he could endure the stress, thinking it meant he could endure magics training. He has friends here and there, but always likes to make more.
Theme Song:
"Go the Distance - Lucas Grabeel"​

pwolf

Name: Kirto Mokomy

Appearance: like this, but his clothes, are more blue

Personality: He is the loudmouth person in class. He loves to talk and make jokes. He can also get very shy around the right people. His fighting styles are more of a fun concept for him that anything

Dorm Number: I dont care, ill do a roomate thing if i need to.

Major:
Ninjutsu

Schedule:
1st: Ninjutsu
2nd: Swordsmanship
***lunch***
3rd: alchemy
4th:water magic
5th: weapon crafting

Last edited:

Angel Of Death

Name: Sin Xero
Appearance: Sin has dirty-blonde hair that cascades down his face over his shoulders, reaching to the small of his back. He usually wears it out, but sometimes fastens it into a ponytail to avoid it from getting in his way when fighting. He likes to wear a black shirt with a red trim and a depiction of a dragon on the back, and a black cloth half-cloak over it. He wears trowsers of the same dark grey as his shirt, with a red flame motif down the side of the left leg.

Personality: Sin prefers to be silent whenever he can; he rarely speaks, but when he does, his words are often biting and cold. Sin is more powerful then he looks, he has a very short temper and is merciless when angered.

Dorm Number: 101
Major: Ninjutsu, Offensive Magic

Schedule:
1st: Ninjutsu
2nd: Stealth Training
3rd: Shadow Magic
lunch
4th:Fire Magic
5th: Ninjutsu Weapons Training
6th: Adv. Ninjutsu

Bio: He has been alone since he was four. His parents died in a tragic crash, sending them to the ground of the actual world, and supposedly being killed by the Ravengers. He was put into an orphanage, and raised as the head boy. As he grew older, certain things began to show about Sin. He was faster than most, a bit stronger, and certainly smarter than any other child there.​

Awards
I might join...I was in the first version of this like a couple months ago. I'm not sure if I have time to join another rp right now though >.o finals coming up and I'm barely able to keep up with one rp...

Mistearea

Fear the Mist
Shifting through the spaces like only Mist can.
"Hurricane Academy is teh best!"

Template
Name: Xerock SteeleFang

Appearance: This guy only younger by a few years.

Personality: Xerock is just a normal guy that likes to have fun with others. He seems down to earth by all and he really is. He doesn't like to do more than what is needed unless he feels that it is called for by the current situation. He's friendly and kind and will go out of his way to help others. The only drawback is that when someones pushes him over the edge, he goes through a type of transformation and will stop at nothing to set thing right. He will fight with his very soul to defend what he loves and if it is harmed in anyway, he will attack with a a ferociousness like noneother his age. The only thing that throws this all off to others is the fact that he becomes petrified when it comes to pretty women.

Dorm Number: 134

Major: Swordsmanship and Elemental Magic

Schedule:
1st: Basic Magic Skills
2nd: P.E.
3rd: Basic Swordplay
4th: Weapon Crafting
Lunch
5th: Battle Tactics 101
6th: Advanced Swordplay

Additional Info: Xerock was born into a family of military background. He doesn't know why but his father only taught him the basics of defensive swordplay and his mother never taught him how to use her magic. He was raised on having to train in the day with his father and sleep at night. He lived with this ever since he was five years of age until he turned 15 when he was able to get into the Hurricane Academy. That was what his parents always wanted simply for the reputation that the school has.

He saw them last on the day that he set out for the school and wonders how they are doing. Upon his arrival, he saw the girl known as Arielle Smith, though he didn't know it at the time, and was pummeled by cupid.

Last edited:

Shin Riku

At home trying to beat Poke'mon Diamond...=/
Hurricane Academy is teh best!
Name: Kyo Irvine
Appearance: About shoulder length silver hair. Usually wears black t-shirts with a grey jacket over it. Wears loose blue jeans and some black reeboks.
Personality: Loves to hang loose, and not take things to seriously.
Dorm Number: 378
Major: Lightning Magic, Healing
Schedule:
1st Period- Standard Exercises
2nd Period-Advanced Lightning Magic
3rd Period-Healing 2
4th Period-Lunch
5th Period-Anatomy 2
6th Period-Meditation 101
Bio: A very carefree guy, he has been to hurricane academy once before but, when he returned home something happened to him and now he has a demon inside of him which now gives him power over thunder and healing. But, despite that he is the same guy he's always been.

Last edited:

Dark_StarX

OOC: All righty then. It seems we have more than enough people to get this going, but there seems to be a lack of female characters...again. On another note, pwolf, I'm going to need you to do a bit of revising on your character. Namely on the personality aspect and Dorm Room. You are required to have a dorm room.

M

Miss Murder

Fine, Lycian will join. Yes, I am a girl. So you don't have quite so much a lack of female characters now, lucky you.

Name: Katherine (Kat) Miller

Appearance: Fairly long blonde hair with dark blond highlights, ocean blue eyes, a slightly pale complexion, but she is tall and fairly skinny. Kat wears a black spagetti strap shirt that has white patterns on it, jeans, and black tennis shoes with skulls on the sides. She has golden wings with black tips that she can grow or hide at will. When they are grown Kat has light golden feathers at the nape of her neck running thinly down her spine. She wears a chain necklace with a black stone on it, and two black bracelets on either of her wrists. She loves music and has a MP3 player that she keeps with her and takes with her at all times.

Personality: Kat is friendly to her friends, but cold to people she doesn't know or doesn't trust. Still, she is funny and usually pretty fun to be around. She loves to have fun and hang out with her friends, of course.

Dorm Number: 113. . and I don't mind having a roomate.

Major: Necromancy, Alchemy

Schedule:

1st Period: Studies of Magical Creatures
2nd Period: Necromancy 101
3rd Period: Amatuer Ninjitsu and Agility Studies
4th Period: Fire Magic
Lunch
5th Period: Meditation Studies and Tai Kwon Do
6th Period: Alchemy 101

Additional Info: Theme Song: "Chop Suey" - System of a Down. . .I guess

Shin Riku

At home trying to beat Poke'mon Diamond...=/
Kyo was walking down the street when he came to the school gates. "Man, another year of school." he said sighing. As he walked up the stairs to his dorm he noticed that he had the same dorm as last year. "Man, this place hasn't changed at all." Kyo said, recalling the events that happened last year. As Kyo was walking back down to his first class he saw his good friend Arielle.

BlackmageAp

Awards
Jon heard the familiar buses that were coming from around the country to drop off new students. Jon looked through the bushes to watch as students came off of the buses. He smiled as he read his book on old wind moves. He snapped the book shut, and placed it into his small fanny pack. He then began to jump down some of the branches of the tree, and landed neatly below. "I suppose my review can wait. I've new students to greet." He walked off towards the giant crowd coming into the school, eager to see the freshman.

M

Miss Murder

Kat arrived at Hurricane Acadamy and walked into the building. On her way in she saw a boy who seemed to be watching the freshmen coming into the school, and she smiled at him before she entered the building. When Kat was inside, she read a sign that said, "Dorms 100-200 --->" So she walked in that direction, because she had recieved word that her dorm was dorm #113. Lucky me, it has my lucky number in it. . thought Kat, since 13 was her lucky number and always had been. Even though she was born on Thursday the 12th instead of Friday the 13th.

Kat opened the room to her dorm and set her bags down on the bed. She started to unpack, taking out band posters and putting them up on her side of the room. Kat got out the books she had been sent that she would need for all of her classes, her MP3 player, laptop, and her drawing paper and pencil, most of which she put in a bureau next to her bed with a light on top of it. She opened the castle, and saw that her clothes had already been shipped to the school. "Cool," Kat said quietly to herself and nodded in appreciation.

She got out her schedule sheet and looked at her first period class. "Studies of Magical Creatures," Kat read aloud. She looked at the supplies sheet to she what she needed. It said that for now all she needed to bring was a notebook and a pencil, and the rest of the supplies would be provided for her. All right, that works. thought Kat as she took out a pencil and notebook and headed for her first period class.

Mistearea

Fear the Mist
Shifting through the spaces like only Mist can.
Xerock gets off of his bus filled with the other freshman and blinks. Normally he would not be in a good mood, but the kid next to him seemed to know exactly what to say to keep spirits high about the school. Other than that, his butt was killing him. He shrugs it off and gets his duffle bag from the bus and slings it over his sholder. He then follows the mass of kids that seem to be really excited and starts to wonder how many of them will get the crap beaten out of them for being too cocky as he follows them to their dorm assignment reveiving area.

He gets his assignment and blinks, it's dorm number 134. He nods and starts to make his way to the dorm that he was given and soon finds it. He takes the key out of the envelope that had his room number and unlocks the door. He walks in and sees that one bed already has stuff on it so he goes to the other and puts his bag on it and then runs out to get with the other freshman for orientation.

Dark_StarX

Ryuu moved swiftly off of the bus and towards his new school. On his way past the front gates, there seemed to be an upper classmen greeting people kindly. As Ryuu passed him, he waved quickly and continued on into the school. Ryuu really hadn't brought much on his trip, only his laptop, old training sword, and some necessary school supplies which was really packing light. Though, Ryuu usually packed this way for most trips he had anyway.

Inside the building, Ryuu attempted to find his dorm room. Apparently, there were signs posted overhead directing students to their appropriate dorm buildings. "Now lets see...my dorm room was what number?"Ryuu reached into his pocket and brought out a small piece of paper that had the number "120" written on it."120 ehh? And that is...." Ryuu looked up at all of the signs that lay before him and found one that read "Dorms 100-200 --->". "Well I guess this is my building then." Ryuu proceeded into the dorm building and went up one flight of stairs. He looked down the somewhat narrow hallway and looked to the left and the right. To his surprise, his dorm was the first door on his right next to the stairwell.

Ryuu took out his key and opened the door to his new home away from home. Inside the dorm, the room was quite spacious and housed two beds on the the opposite sides of the room. Between them was a double-sided desks with chairs on either side. On the wall the desk was propped against was a large window that overlooked what seemed to be the courtyard of the campus. In the lower left hand side of the room in a corner was the closet. Ryuu didn't bother looking inside of it yet so he went over to the bed on the left and claimed it as his. Near the desk Ryuu also found two rather large boxes. On the top of one was Ryuu's full name. Curious, Ryuu opened the box and found what seemed to be almost a years worth of clothes tucked into the small confines of the box. "Great...." Ryuu said barely audible. Now it was time to head for class.

Ryuu again went into his pocket and pulled out a sheet of paper but this time it was quite larger than the first. Written on it was his class schedule. "Allright! First period Swordplay! Looks like I won't be needing anything but my trusty blade this time." Ryuu said excitedly to himself.Ryuu picked up his old wooden sword, left his dorm. and proceeded back down the stairwell. Walking down hallway, he caught sight of a girl who also seemed to be a freshmen from what Ryuu could tell. There really wasn't anyone else on the hallway because most people where in the Grand Hall socializing before going to class so Ryuu decided to catch up to the girl. He didn't want to seem creepy or like a stalker so he casually strolled up beside her.
"Hey there. Wher'ya headin'?" Ryuu asked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back