• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hurricane Academy (Re-Redo)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cambodia, harvesting all the orphans I can.
ooc: Hope it's not to late.

"Hurricane Academy is teh best!"

Template
Name: Blitz Kanoka
Appearance: Blitz stands at 6'3. He has jet black hair. His bangs part to the left, and his sides end at the bottom of his ears. His eyes are a deep dark purple, almost black. His skin is a light peach, and soft to the touch, which is unusuall for a boy. His upper body is covered in a white collard shirt, unbuttoned. Under that is a tight black shirt with a white skull on it. He has black tight pants and black boots. His right wrist has a black spiked wrist band.

Personality: Blitz has an outgoing and carefree personality. He doesn't take much seriouse, but his seriouse side tends to rear its ugly face every so oftern. He tends to be immature at times, pulling pranks on variouse people. He is smart for his age, but doesn't like the fact that people think of him as a geniouse, which is why he pulls pranks.
Dorm Number: 377
Major: Dopplegangers, Weapon usage
Schedule:
1: Doppleganger 101
2: Steath
3: Weapons (Covers all weapons)
4: Power Combinations (Developement of Combos using their power)
LUNCH
5: Power Control (Learns to control power)
6: PE

M

Miss Murder

Kat saw the boy who seemed to know his way around pretty well, and probably wasn't a freshmen like herself, come up to her. "Hey," she said, and smiled her white-toothed smile. "Umm. ." she looked at her list and read aloud, "Studies of Magical Creatures."

Kat looked back up at the boy and continued walking. "You don't seem new here at all. Well, where are you heading?" she said, and waited for his reply.

Samber

Your Mom's Mom's Daughter
Arielle stepped of the bus onto her old school. Last year was crazy and hopefully this year would be a little mellower. Just then she saw Kyo from last year waving at her. "Hi Kyo!" she yelled and ran up to hug him. She pulled out a peice of paper that had her dorm number on it. '256' Same as last year. She thought to herself. "Hopefully i'll see you at lunch today." She said to Kyo, gave him another hug and walked to her old dorm.
As she roamed the halls she remembered the first day of school last year,and realized how funny she looked trying to find a dorm room. She then entered her old room and decorated it similar to how it once was. "Ahh, memories." She said contently. And went to her first period. "Basic Magic skills."
Sitting in the class and watching the freshmans struggle to summon fire was a hilarious sight to Arielle. So she shwed off and made a tornado of fire within the palm of her hand. The freshmans were facinated and watched intently.

Vox

Omnipresent Power
Awards
OOC:Guys noooo im sorry i was out with a girl the other day so i couldnt post my temp il do it immeidatly

Dark_StarX

Ryuu was a bit surprised at the girl's second statement because he was just starting here. "Well umm I have Swordplay as my first period. You said you had Studies of Magical Creatures right? I'm not really into that type of thing even though I think I should be from all the things I've been through these past couple of years. Ohh if I seem not so new here, it's probably because I've done a couple of tours here back in middle school. I'm actually only a freshmen."
Ryuu began bouncing his wooden sword on his left shoulder. "Sooo....I'm assuming you're going to try and major in some type of magic thing aren't you? May I ask why?" Ryuu stopped bouncing his sword and then began to twirl it behind him.

Angel Of Death

Sin walked pasted the new year of freshmen's at the gate of the school, this was his 3 year at Hurricane. Sin had been giving the same drom room as the last three years 101, as he walked into the hall that lead off to his dorm "This place never changes.." Sin though to himself as he got to his dorm room.

Sin entered his room, all his things had already been brought to his room as he looked around the room. He looked at his schedule, he had Ninjutsu for his first class. Sin changed into his ninja suit, laced up his boots an walked out the door. "Time to have soon fun" Sin said with a grin as he started dashing down the hall towards his class.

Last edited:
M

Miss Murder

"Really?" Kat was surprised that this boy was a freshman like herself. He seemed more confident than most freshmen were, but she guessed that she had been too. "But yeah, I'm majoring in Necromancy and Alchemy. I'm not really sure why exactly, but I've been told that I've had a talent for it since I was younger."

Kat watched the boy bounce and then twirl his sword in the air. "And I suppose you like swordsmanship a lot, of course," she said, but immediately realized it was a stupid thing to say. Well, duh he likes swordsmanship. Way to go, Kat. thought Kat. So she changed the subject. "So, what's your name?" she asked him.

Dark_StarX

OOC: To address everyone's questions about if they can still join or not, refer to the top of page 1.

Ryuuu laughed a little before speaking again."My name is Yamiryuu Higaki...I never really did like how long it was so I'd rather just want to be called Ryuu." Ryuu stopped twirling his sword and put it back in its sheath. "According to the people who have known me since I was younger, I've had a sword or stick in my hand since I was around 3. For you, I can see how someone could be gifted in Alchemy, but Necromancy? If that's the case I bet not many people wanted to be around you with a gift like that. I don't have a problem with it though. In my opinion, alchemists and necromancers are a bit better than swordmen. The only thing we have going for us is our cunning and strength but some of us have a higher strategic prowess than others. I would say I'm in a totally different class of swordsman though. Ahh look at me rambling, what's your name?"

M

Miss Murder

Kat smiled and laughed. People had wanted to be around her, but not when she was using her Necromancing powers, and she didn't really blame them either. If she didn't have control of a dead person or spirit, she wouldn't really want one coming after her either. "My name's Katherine Miller, but you can call me Kat," said Kat, and then added, "Nice to meet you Ryuu." And gave another white-toothed and shining grins.

They came to her classroom door. The class was normally held outside, but for the first day it was held inside. "Well this is my stop," said Kat and she sighed as she turned to the door. Kat started to push open her classroom door, but she looked back at Ryuu over her shoulder and said, "Maybe I'll see you around again, Ryuu. Later!" And entered her class.

Shin Riku

At home trying to beat Poke'mon Diamond...=/
After talking to Arielle Kyo then went to his first class. Still kind of new to his powers, Kyo started to get the hang of conducting electricity and shooting it. After that, Kyo went to his healing class, and they gave him a prick on the finger and told him to try and heal it. Kyo healed it and then was amazed by this feat. "Wow" he said to himself. He continued to do it over and over again until he light headed and the teacher made him stop. Kyo noticed this girl looking at him and she had been looking at him the entire period. So as he was walking to lunch he noticed she was following him and he took a quick right into the boys bathroom and lost sight of her. "Man, why was she following me for?" Kyo said. He then continued on to lunch where he sat down with Arielle for some lunch.

Dark_StarX

"Ha, later then! It was a pleasure to have met you as well." With that Ryuu waved goodbye and continued down the hallway grinning a bit. Wow...that girl was pretty cute...I wonder....Ryuu's thoughts trailed off and he almost forgot that he had somewhere else to be. The freshmen orientation wasn't mandatory so Ryuu figured he would head straight to class instead. Apparently the class was outside in what seemed to be the training grounds. Ryuu left the the main building of the school, passing through the large mass of people in the Grand Hall and out into the front entrance of the school. From there, he headed left, passing another smaller building, and then proceeded to go behind it.
There, he found a large, sprawling field that's only vegetation was short grass. Other students where there as well but there didn't seem to be a teacher in sight. Sighing, Ryuu walked over to an area in the field devoid of any people and sat down awaiting the arrival of his instructor.

Last edited:

lina512

Hurrican Accademy is the best (hates leet speek)

Name: Lira Phantom
Appearance: http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j140/Phantom-XI/desolationresized8zf.jpg
Personality: Kind, but quiet and reserved
Dorm Number: 345
Major: Bushido, Ninjutsu
Schedule:
Ninjutsu stealth training
Bushido sword tech training
Weapon and compound crafting
Special tech.'s (Ninujutsu)
Special tech.'s (Bushido)
Lunch
History of bushido and Ninjutsu
Additional Info: Likes apples, favorite treat is icecream and pickles, & loves soaking in a hot spring. Them song: I am...all of me

Last edited:

Mistearea

Fear the Mist
Shifting through the spaces like only Mist can.
Xerock had barely made it to his class and was actually quite happy with it. He took his seat and smiled a bit. He then notices that Arielle, the girl that he saw on a bus, and gulps. He knew that this wasn't going to end well. He knew this even more when the class was told to create fire in their hands. He didn't really want to do that but did it anyway and was one of the freshmen that were strugling to keep the fire going.

He then noticed how Arielle had made a tornado of flames and had the attention of most of the class. He too was distracted by her skill and looks and this was bad because he was increasing the power to the flame to keep it going. He lost control and the next thing that he knew, the flame turned into an explosion that sent him flying into the back wall destroying most of his shirt and all the desks in its path.

"Why do I have to be this way when it comes to a pretty girl?"

Cambodia, harvesting all the orphans I can.
Blitz walked into class, the bell rang seconds aftter he entered. "Yes! I knew I could do it.!" He yelled. Everyone looked at him. "I wanted to see if I could literatly be in seconds before the bell." He smiled and took his seat. The people around him looked back at the teacher, who was calling role. "Kal...." A boy looked up. "Here." She made her way to his name. "Kanoka." He looked up. "Here..." She looked at him. "I can make this year good, or bad, your choice." Blitz smiled. "Bring it on." He whispered in her face.

ooc: sorry for short post

BlackmageAp

Awards
((OOC: Arrgg....wish work didn't keep me from the fun -_-))

Much later, after giving some help to other freshman, Jon sat with his head in the Fire magics class, wondering when they'd stop reading and do something. Man, it was never like this when we first started. They always let us show off our stuff to everyone. Now we gotta know all the physics and consequences on the environment when we do these things. I might as well be taking a Alchemy class. He almost nodded off, when he heard his name being quickly called.

"Jonathan. Since you seem to attentive on your first day, why don't you show us what you've read over the summer. That is, if you've learned anything, let alone read the title of the book."

Jon stood up by his seat as some of the other students chuckled. and flicked a finger out. A small flame came out, about as big as a quarter.

"Erhhem, although fire is a powerful that is well used when flailing it around, a fire's element is best used when the user can fully control the size and volume of the flame. By constant practice of this, one cannot only control the fire to it's maximum potential within arms reach...."

He then pointed to the edge of the class, where the same flame let out a small jet of flames that almost touched the wall.

"But the caster can also control the fire's direction and location to where the caster wants the fire to appear."

The teacher smiled, signaling for Jon to sit down. He then pointed to the board, basically reexplaining everything that Jon had just mentioned. He sighed as he sat down, knowing that that was the closest he was going to get for fun within the class. I wonder who my new roommate is, I never got to meet him yet..........

M

Miss Murder

So, Kat entered her class. The teacher was a young man, about the age of 25 or 27, named Prof. Cens. Kat sat down in a seat near the side of the room and got out her MP3 player, without Prof. Cens noticing. She smiled to herself, but only put one of the earphones in so that she could still hear what was going on around her.

"Since this is your first day in this class, we'll start with something easy," Prof. Cens said. "We'll get aquainted with some smaller creatures. This doesn't nessicarily meant that they aren't dangerous though, so I advise you to be careful around them. Sound good?" Only a few people in the class answered with quiet, 'yeahs'. Prof. Cens smiled at this and said, "Good to hear. Well, these creatures are called Salamanders."

Now he had a few peoples' attentions. "What's so great about salamanders?" asked Kat, and Prof. Cens looked up at her. "They are denizens of fire," he said, but to Kat that didn't answer a whole lot. Apparantly Prof. Cens could see this so he said, "I should probably just show you all. Then that would make a lot more sense."

He moved over to a medium-sized cage covered by a black velvet blanket. Most people in the class had their eyes on him at this point, but Kat was still listening to her MP3 player. Prof. Cens took off the blanket, and everyone in the class saw seemingly normal-looking salamanders inside of the cage. Prof. Cens got out a match and lighted it without even striking it, and put it to the back of one of the salamanders. It immediately caught on fire, and so did the rest of teh salamanders in the cage. Soon it burnt down though, as the salamanders calmed down. Prof. Cens continued to explain about why this happened, and called up students to do the same that he did and light the salamanders on fire. Kat was one of the ones who got called up, and she couldn't see any trick to why they caught on fire. The bell rang for second period.

As Kat walked out the door, Prof. Cens looked after her and smiled as if he knew something no one else knew, and it troubled Kat a little. She soon blocked it from her thoughts, though, and got out her schedule. It said that her second period was her Necromancy class. Kat smiled. Good, and now I go to my major. Luckily enough, the class was close to her first period class, so she didn't have to walk very far. But also, she didn't see Ryuu or any other people who she knew on the way either. Kat sighed quietly but then entered the classroom.

The class went great, and Kat impressed everyone in the class by reviving a dead dog that the teacher - who's name was Mr. Zehr - had brought in from the dead. It barked and ran around happily, and everyone smiled and laughed a little as it did and played happily. The bell rang for third period, and Kat once again looked at her schedule. It said that her next class was Amateur Ninjitsu and Agility Studies. On her way to the class, which was held outside, she saw Ryuu. "Hey, what's up?" she asked him in the hallway.

Samber

Your Mom's Mom's Daughter
While Arielle was showing off her fire tornado a boy in class lost contol of his fire, catching a curtian on fire. Oh great... She thought to herself. and then sent a blast of water to the curtian. The curtian was slightly singed and it smelled, but other than that everything was fine. The teacher Mrs. Frye smiled at Arielle. Arielle walked over to the boy and said "Don't worry, it happens, you'll get better." Just then the bell rang for lunch and Arielle joined Kyo for lunch.
"You wont belive what happened. I was kinda showing off my powers when this one kid almost set the classroom on fire! I put it out and tried to make him feel better. Haha, so how was your classes?" She asked as she shoved the slice of pizza in her mouth.

Dark_StarX

Ryuu turned around to see Kat standing behind him a a hallway. "Oh hey Kat! You done with your first period already? Mine hasn't even started yet....I'm thinking about just skipping today's classes all together because you really don't learn much of anything on the first day anyway."Ryuu stood up slowly and stretched a little before walking over to Kat. "So where are you headed next? I may just want to follow you to your next five periods."Ryuu laughed a little after saying this.

Angel Of Death

Sin got to the training room where the Ninjitsu was, he entered the class room and began his training. The next class on his Schedule was stealth training which was within the same room. Sin began his stealth training, dashing from shadow to shadow trying to sneak up on the teacher without beening seen, Sin had made it behind the teacher without beening seen and watched as the other people tryed. Many of them got close but failed. As the bell rang the sin tapped the teacher on the should "Try an keep up next time old man, this was easy and your getting slow."

Sin left the class room and started walking to his next class, as he was walling down the hallway he over heard a conversation of some freshmen who was plainging on skipping class. Sin walked over to the freshmen "Hey kid, skipping classs aye.... yeh you dont learn much on the first day, if you already no it all" he said with a grin "Anyways im Sin"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back