• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hurricane Academy (Re-Redo)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark_StarX

Ryuu, somewhat caught of guard, turned around to see someone who looked a bit older than himself and Kat. "Uhh hi. I'm Ryuu." Ryuu then pointed at Kat. "And this heres Kat. Err...."Ryuu was at a lose of words because for some reason he couldn't think of a way to strike up another conversation, plus he was trying to get to know Kat a little better. What timing...."So uhhhh, where are you headed?"

Shin Riku

At home trying to beat Poke'mon Diamond...=/
"They were good." Kyo said eating a piece of pie. "Wow, he really almost set himself on fire. That sounds cool." "We have some weird looking freshmen this year." Kyo said. "Yea, I got a freshmen as my roommate and I still haven't met him yet."Come on, just hurry up and ask it before she walks away "Ummm, so Arielle you know that their is a beginning of the year dance coming up and I was wondering if your would like to go with me?" Kyo said very nervously.

FunkMonkey

OOC: I"m just gonna post my template up again, so I don't have to look as far back for it.
Template
Name: Shidori Inuyama

Appearance: http://aycu28.webshots.com/image/610...6808572_rs.jpg

Personality: A bit of a loudmouth, very confident. He also loves food. While constantly goofing off and playing around, he can be serious at the right times. For some very odd reason, he is obsessed with becoming stronger, he often goes up to the mountains to train, sometimes hours at a time.

Dorm Number: 576

Major: Ninjutsu, Taijustu

Schedule:
Ninjutsu
Genjutsu
Taijutsu
-Lunch-
Weapons Training
History*sometimes tries to sneak into another lunch around this point, usually fails*
P.E.

Additional Info:
The Inuyama Clan was once a powerful force. They were skilled in all formes of physical combat, but the main branch of the family had a special power, each main branch member had a special gem emplanted into their body somewhere, which could grant them strange and unusual power. The clan owned a large farm, where they would force weaker people to work. The slaves would be tortured and beaten, and treated like dirt. The mother always disagreed with the father and his cruel ways, but the father threatned to kill her and their son if she ever tried to stop him. Then, the slaves finally decided to revolt. Killing all but the Mother and her son(My guy), the mother took her son and ran. She has traveled all over the world with her son, growing and training him. Then, one day, she left him at the Hurricane Academy to keep him safe and make him strong. Shidori has not seen his mother since that day.

Shidori hopes to become strong at the Hurricane Academy, but under times of extreme emotion, the gems power could be activated, sometimes changing his personality immensely. While the gem does give him extraordinary power, Shidori does his best to control it, hoping never again to let "that one time" to be reinacted. "What the heck was that?!" said Shidori. "It looked like it came from the cafeteria!" Shidori hopped from builiding to building towards the cafeteria. "Great. My first day here, and already it's getting weird!" Shidori leaped through the window into the light, but instead of seeing the cafeteria, it was some barren wasteland with volcanoes and lava. "Okay..." he said to himself.

IC: Shidori walked into the crowded lunchroom. He looked around for a place to sit. Then, he noticed a kid that he had seen earlier. "Hey," said Shidori. "That's the kid that I met in the hallway when I first got here...what was his name?" Shidori walked towards the table. "Hmmm, he's sitting with a girl. I wonder if I'd ruin anything by walking up there." Shidori said to himself. "Nah, of course not! He seemed nice!" Shidori walked up to the table, accidently interupting them without knowing it, and said "Hi! I'm Shidori remember me? I didn't quite get your name, what was it?"

Mistearea

Fear the Mist
Shifting through the spaces like only Mist can.
After the little mishap with the fire in his first class and then humiliating himself in the eyes of the girl that he had grown to have a crush on, Xerock decided to skip the rest of the day and try to figure this place out. The fire was only to see if the students knew anything about magic anyways. He sets his mind and takes his bag from his desk, which is now on the other side of the room, and gets his pencil. He follows the rest of the class out of the room and starts to look for an exit. He finds one that leads to his next class and is also in the general direction of the dorms. That's the one that he decides to take and try to sneak to the building.

He manages to get halfway there before anyone spots him and smiles. Not bad for someone who isin't in any stealth classes trying to get through a high traffic area. Then again, maybe the others just don't care. He shrugs and makes the final run to the dorms and to his dorm. He pulls out the key and unlocks the door and walks in. He notices that he left his schedule on his bed after he looked at it to see where he went first and thinks that it would be a good excuse if he was to ever get caught.

"Yea. That should work." He lies down on his bed and starts to figure the place out mentally until he falls asleep.

Samber

Your Mom's Mom's Daughter
Arielle was sitting with Kyo at lunch when he asked
"Ummm, so Arielle you know that their is a beginning of the year dance coming up and I was wondering if your would like to go with me?"
Arielle blushed and thought for a second. "Um, okay sure why not?" she said with a slight nervousness to her voice. her face started turning pink when the bell for her next class sounded. She waved bye to Kyo and went to her next class. Illusion 101.
She entered her class and strangely there was no teacher. Arielle sat in the seat that had her name on it. Hmm.. where is the teacher? She thought to herself. The late bell rang, and still no teacher. but when the last kid sat down he appeared out of nowhere. "Ahh welcome class! I am Mr. Murray and i will be teaching you basic illusion skills today. Things not as complex as invisibility, but still a challenge!" Arielle smiled at the remark. She already knew invisibility from last year.
Soon enough her class was over. and quickly after that all her classes were over. So she went to her dorm and plopped herself on her bed. Just then the intercom turned on and sounded throughout the campus.
"Remember, wednesday is the beggining of the year dance! So dont let that special girl slip through your finger tips!"
Arielle quickly remembered to lunch when Kyo asked her to go. Hopefully it'll be fun.

M

Miss Murder

Kat smiled and was about to answer Ryuu's question when a older guy came up to them and spoke. She smiled at him. "Yeah, I'm Kat. What's your name?" she asked, but kind of wished that she and Ryuu hadn't asked so many questions. Still, if he knew their names then they should know his. She looked at the boy's ninjitsu clothes. "You look like you just came from Ninjitsu class. I was just heading to my amatuer Ninjitsu and Agility studies class. I'm good at the agility part and not bad at the fighting, but it's the forms I can't quite get right," she said, to try and break the ice and then waited for the boy's response.

lina512

OOC: Sorry it took me so long to post, but hey life still interferes even during summer.

BIC:
Lira sat in her third class of the compound and weapon creation which was taught by Mr. Smith. She was working on a side project having already finished with the objective of the day. Lira mixed in part of the compound used today to keep the compound from spreading to any other part of the weapon other than the part it was applied to and called for her teachers attention. "Mr. Smith I've made a possible addition, we use the chemicals for flare arrows, mix it with the adhesive agent and sealant of today, apply to a blade and it should ignite without spreading allowing for better lighting in dark places and more damage during a fight." Lira said while adhering the compound to the sharp of her blade the striking it with a flint rock it ignited and staying only at the point of where it was adhered. "Good job Mrs. Phantom I'll show this to the principal as a possible addition to the creations in future years." Mr. Smith said as he picked up the container it had been mixed in sealed it and gave Lira a quick handshake before walking back to his desk and putting the new substance under lock and key until the end of class.

BlackmageAp

Awards
"Finally...it's about time......."

Jon sat down at an empty table, grateful that lunch had finally come. He sat down with a wide variety of foods, including a nice baked potato. He looked around, noticing that it was getting surprisingly busy at this time of day. He then made sure that no one in particular was watching him, and smiled as he turned to his food.

"They always make this a little too cold, let's see if I can't change that."

He swirled his left hand slightly and brought his metal tray into the air, using experience from his early wind classes. The tray finally stood in one spot and Jon looked again. Still no one could see the tray in front of him. He then flicked his right hand while keeping the tray afloat. It produced a small flame, which seemed to flicker and bounce along his finger. He concentrated on keeping the low flame, trying to resist make it any bigger than it was now. He could see no progress, and turned up the heat a little. Still nothing. Finally, he made the flame as big as his fist, which seemed to get the potato going. And going, and going........

"Oh cra........"

The potato made a small boom as it exploded onto his face and off in several directions as well. Jon licked a part of it off of his face, smiling and also looking around to see if it hit anyone.

Shin Riku

At home trying to beat Poke'mon Diamond...=/
Still perplexed by Arielle's response, Kyo turned to the boy and said "Oh yea, your that one kid, ummm Shidori right?" Just then Kyo felt a sharp pain in his jaw and thought to himself, Oh no, this is the end of me, my face is melting off from one of HIS sulphuric acid bombs. I thought I finally got away from HIM but, it seems he finally found out where I was for the past 4 years. Just then, Kyo finally got up and felt his face. "Hmmm..tastes like burnt potato." Kyo said as he saw Shidori rolling on the floor laughing. Kyo looked around and saw that a kid blew up his potato. "It could have used a little butter." Kyo yelled. Covered in potato Kyo started back up to his room to take a shower.

Dark_StarX

"Weeeell... I'm getting kinda bored...and hungry. I think I'll spend the remainder of my day at lunch or in my room. I'm sure you both know where the lunch room is and my dorm number is 120. If I'm not at one, I'll most likely be at the other...or possibly the courtyard. Well I'm off to go eat. Cya." Ryuu then departed from the small group and headed towards the lunchroom There, he grabbed a tray and scrounged the many selections of food. Ryuu picked up a slice of pepperoni pizza, some french fries, a small container of grape juice, and a bag of pretzels. Satisfied with his choice of foods, Ryuu attempted to find a table that had few people in it. When he found one, it looked like there was bits and chunks of potato scattered about it. Ryuu looked around to try and figure out where it could have possibly come from and saw a boy with a mass of potato stuck to his face. Ryuu figured he was the culprit.
Now it was time to eat. Ryuu started first on the french fries and ate a few of those and then took a bite out of his pizza. Now becoming a bit bored with his food, Ryuu just sat there staring at it.

Samber

Arielle woke up some hours later, it was strangely cold. "Whay is it so cold?! It's summer!" She said to herself. Just then she noticed her amulet was glowing. "Oh crap.." She stood up and looked out her window; It was snowing. She let out a big sigh.

I guess this'll be fun... Thought Arielle to herself. She put on her warm black jacket and jeans. Then went outside.
She was greeted by a cool crisp breeze. The kids that were out seemed confused, but they weren't argueing it, they were throwing snowballs at each other. Just then Arielle got hit in the head bi a snowball. Ooh whoever that was is gonna get whooped..

Last edited:

*IslandPrincess*

ooc: heres my template

Name: Krystal Ruiz
Appearance: Anime Galleries dot Net - Random/Under A Leaf Pics, Images, Screencaps, and Scans
Personality: Krystal is a happy-go-lucky girl. Her personality is bubbly and exciting.
Dorm Number: 256
Major: ninjitsu, Black magic
Schedule:
1st period: Basic Magic
2nd period: ninjitsu basics
3rd period: lunch
4th period: black magic 101
5th period: Stealth
6th Period: Meditation
Additional Info: NONE

i am awaiting your approval

Last edited:

Mistearea

Fear the Mist
Xerock woke up and threw a magazine back into his bag and smiled. He looked out the window, thinking that it was going to be sunny but only saw a fresh blanket of snow. He's suddenly mixed with confusement and joy as he grabs a black cloak, his parents always did make him dress in the old ways, and runs outside. He noticed that a few of the others were outside trying to figure out what was going on and so Xerock took the prize oportunity to have a little fun. The next thing he knew, he held a snowball and was throwing it at a random person. Luckily the person saw the fun in it and the war had started.

During one particular throw, Xerock tried adding a bit of magic to have a heatseaker, he used the same concept when he was packing to go to the school, only one slight problem. The theory worked and it seeked out heat, just not the target he was wanting. Instead the ball hit Arielle in the side of her head and the slight moment that Xerock was frozen with fiear over what she could do, he was pelted by snow and resembled a bad snowman for than an actual human. He managed to get out of his icy prison and yelled out to the one that was hit with the enchanted snow, "Sorry about that!" He then turns to the others and continues his one man war against the group of students out to freeze his ass with snow.

Samber

Arielle turned around and saw the culprit; it was the kid from 1st period. So she grabbed a ball of snow and threw it at him. And so the war began, Arielle threw balls of snow left and right, not knowing what was coming her way.

Eventually she was tired and just fell in the snow and made a snow angel. Every inch of her body was frozen, she could barely feel the tips of her fingers. Ahh, today was fun.. She said contently as she watched the snowballs fly past her.
Dusk was setting in, the snow still falling.

Mistearea

Fear the Mist
At first Xerock was expecting her to hit him with a snowball that had a rock in it, until he saw her smile. That smile froze him and he was once again pelted with snowballs and looked like a bad snowwoman this time. It was then that he let loose and started to fling anything that he could get his hands on that had snow. He thinks he even threw a guy trying a sneak attack. He soon got tired out and so did the others. He looks to Arielle and starts to walk over to her.

With every step that he took, he got more and more nervous. He wasn't sure what he was truly going to do until he did it. He stood over her and and squated down. "Umm. Uhh. Arielle? W...wi...." 'Ask her, you chicken!' he yelled in his mind. "W...will....WILLYOUGOTOTHEDANCEWITHME?!" He clasps his hands over his mouth and curses himself for yelling. All of a sudden it dawned on him. He didn't have any fancy clothes to wear! Never in his life has he felt like this. He wanted her to say yes, but he also wanted her to say no and smack him.....okay, maybe leave the smack out.

FunkMonkey

Shidori turned toward Kat and said, "I'm Shidori. These clothes? Oh, I got them from my-" Shidori looked blankly towards his feet for a second..and said "from my father." He looked back up, realizing that he had just blanked out and said, "Whoops, sorry about that. My mind kind of wandered off." Just then an explosion burst out Shidori looked over. It was Kyo, he had Potato all over his face. Shidori burst out laughing so hard he fell on the floor. Shidori stood up, and looked out the window. Little bits of snow were falling from the sky. Shidori smiled at Kat and Ryuu and said, "Well, it's snowin' outside. I hope to see you too around!" Shidori then lept up, opened up the window, and jumped outside.

Dark_StarX

OOC: Hey Funk, I think you kinda misinterpreted a few posts. First of all, Ryuu, Kat, and Sin were standing in a hallway talking. Then, Ryuu left to go to the lunchroom to eat, leaving Sin with Kat. Also, I think Lycian and I didn't know you were there. I had thought that you were with Arielle and that other person because they were at lunch, not us. So could you edit your post possibly?

Samber

Arielle was making a snow angel when the guy from first period came up to her.
"Umm. Uhh. Arielle? W...wi...."

"What?" she asked sitting up, having some snow in her hair.

"W...will....WILL YOU GO TO THE DANCE WITH ME?!"

Aww crap.... Thought Arielle to herself. Kyo had already asked her.
"Uhh, well sorry but someone already asked me. I'm really sorry." She said as nicely as possible. She quickly tried to change the subject and trew a snowball at him and started laughing. She laied back down on the snow and continued her snow angel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back