• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Hurricane Academy (Re-Redo)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

BlackmageAp

Awards
((OOC:At the risk of sounding like an after school special, with that attitude of course it will end.))

Jon watched as both the strange man and Shidori fell to the ground. He was standing in almost total disbelief at what had just happened. This gem that the man had wanted so badly seemed to hold great power in it, but it seemed that Shidori might've had to pay some consequences in order to use it.

"Well then, I don't suppose any one knows where this guy is staying do they? Or where we could get some medical attention for him, cause I don't think he'll be getting up anytime soon."

Samber

Your Mom's Mom's Daughter
Arielle watched in disbelif at the events that were unfolding. It was crazy how all this had happened in a mere 15 minutes.

"Well then, I don't suppose any one knows where this guy is staying do they? Or where we could get some medical attention for him, cause I don't think he'll be getting up anytime soon."

"Yeah i agree, we need to get him some serious help..." She said flatly.

"That was crazy..."

FunkMonkey

OOC: I was at camp...and now..it lives!

IC:
Shidori looked up. Everything then began to fade to black...
Korosu stood up, and looked at Shidori. "Boss was right about him..." Korosu then looked up at Arielle, Jon, and Kyo. He then let a slight smirk slide across his face. "Hehe....you guys seem to have some potential...maybe we'll come after you next. " He looked at Jon "Thats an interesting harmonica you got...I saw you with it earlier...boss could use something like that..." Then, Korosu looked over at Arielle. "And that necklace you've got...I could use that for my own, "personal" use.." Korosu looked grimely at Shidori's body on the ground, then coughed up a small amount of blood. "Well, you have won this round, but next time, I wont underestimate any of you." Korosu Put his hands together in a weird sign, and dissapeared.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back