• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Humans vs. Zombies

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
It's a game played across college campuses throughout at least the USA. There are two teams, Humans and Zombies. Zombies must wear a headband around their head, humans must around their arm or leg.

Humans carry nerf guns. Zombies are stunned (meaning they cannot attack or assist anyone in the game) when they are shot or hit by a sock (grenade I'm guessing).

There's more rules, but I don't care to explain. Read this: Humans vs. Zombies

That's better worded than anything I could hope to come up with.

So, I recently heard about this, since I'm now a freshman in college. Anyone else participating?

Solar

nothing ever ends
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I know a friend who participated before and told me it was crazy, so I'm looking forward to it almost an year from now

D

Deleted member 71005

Here I thought this was going to be legitimate zombie discussion thread. They should use foam bats also....

AxelYoYo

RAWR
Awards
THEY SHOULD USE SOME GUNS AND SOME METAL BATS!!!! >:D

Make the game more....interesting. >:)

LongLiveLife

Bronze Member
This really does not seem particularly appealing to me, nor do I think I will get a chance to experience it during my college years -- I have not heard of this happening in the UK.

When during the college year does this happen? Is it for orientation?

Stavvy

Legendary Member
Awards
This really does not seem particularly appealing to me, nor do I think I will get a chance to experience it during my college years -- I have not heard of this happening in the UK.

When during the college year does this happen? Is it for orientation?

Pretty sure it's during October.

so....its like freeze tag with nerf guns?

More or less. But widespread and when you're tagged, you become a zombie for the remainder of the week.

Here I thought this was going to be legitimate zombie discussion thread. They should use foam bats also....

You mean like Boffer weapons? I agree with you, and would love to use my glave. Sadly, I don't think it's allowed.

MosesMohs

At most campuses, HvZ lasts about a week.
Here at Georgia Southern University. This game is continues for a good month. It gets intense. You even play it in class, at parties, at work... So far we have 346 members. But it doesn't start up until the spring.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back