• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Huge Xemnas Theory, Including Why He didn't use a Keyblade (spoilers)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
A man who created the whole game and therefore should be tooken seriously when he adressed it.
Nomura did not create the whole game. He had an entire team of people helping him.

the fact is he said it and therefore
and yet, no one has provided proof of this anyway.

we have no choice but to wait for a direct confermation.
Actually, we do have a choice, it's called "stop being an idiot and connect the pieces ourselves'. We don't need everything to be confirmed by Nomura to know that something is true. All of the evidence--pure facts--are in these games and point to Roxas having Ven's heart. Just because Nomura didn't say "Roxas has Ven's heart" means we can't take that as truth.

burnley95

Row Row Fight the Powah!
The Restaurant at the End of the Universe
Hmm. I think it is more of a personal thing to Xemnas not using the keyblade. Maybe it is because that the keyblade is the one that messed Terra up in the first place? The whole reason I think Xemnas did what he did was to

1. Become whole.

2. Retrieve Aqua and Ven

3. Figure out how to get rid off MX

In my opinion at least.

gxyoumo14

yo do understand that it still means that roxas is soras nobody and that ven is still incomplete regardless

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
No, i took it from an extremely polished translation.

I'm sorry you don't understand that when games go through localization that they can be mistranslated, but that is not what the creators of KH had intended for them to say. And that's the big difference.

There is no possibility that Roxas doesn't have Ven's heart.

You're still not answering the part about Namine. Namine has EMOTIONS. Namine has BLONDE hair. Namine has a completely different appearance from Kairi.

The only explanation I can think of is that she has Ven's heart.

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
Nomura did not create the whole game. He had an entire team of people helping him.

and yet, no one has provided proof of this anyway.

Actually, we do have a choice, it's called "stop being an idiot and connect the pieces ourselves'. We don't need everything to be confirmed by Nomura to know that something is true. All of the evidence--pure facts--are in these games and point to Roxas having Ven's heart. Just because Nomura didn't say "Roxas has Ven's heart" means we can't take that as truth.
It doesnt matter if we can connect the peices ourselves! We can perfectly well connect everything but the fact still fluffing remains that Nomura has adressed the topic and only answered "maybe". There are things we can conclude but when the creator only adresses them as a possibilty we can not conclude it entierly.

I miss the days when BbS wasn't out. We actually had something to do besides argue lol

Enough with the pointless posts either partake in our discusssion or shut up.

Last edited:

HeartSeams

is back?
Awards
You're still not answering the part about Namine. Namine has EMOTIONS. Namine has BLONDE hair. Namine has a completely different appearance from Kairi.

The only explanation I can think of is that she has Ven's heart.
and i already explained why she can't, so, come up with a new explanation because that one is wrong.

It doesnt matter if we can connect the peices ourselves! We can perfectly well connect everything but the fact still fluffing remains that Nomura has adressed the topic and only answered "maybe". There are things we can conclude but when the creator only adresses them as a possibilty we can not conclude it entierly.
Summed up in this post: the stupidity of the KH fandom having to be spoonfed every fucking answer or they don't get it.

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
and i already explained why she can't, so, come up with a new explanation because that one is wrong.

Summed up in this post: the stupidity of the KH fandom having to be spoonfed every fucking answer or they don't get it.

No thats not what im implying I'm just saying that if the creator only adresses an idea as a possibility we can't officially accept it as a fact. If Nomura hadn't said that then we couldve pretty much all accepted it but he did so we have no choice but to respect his words.

burnley95

Row Row Fight the Powah!
The Restaurant at the End of the Universe
peteshrug
Haha I'm drinking tea too. But it says coffee man pete:<

Whatever. I wonder if Nomura is just going to confuse the fluff out of us with 3D for the lulz.
3D is about the mark of mastery exam. Um, one question Nomura.....why do Sora and Riku need an exam when they are easily the STRONGEST WIELDERS SO FAR WITH NO TRAINING WHATSOEVER. idk.

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine

No, believe it or not we just have different perspectives on things.

After all this evidence, I"m much more inclined to go with your theory like I was in the past. Now I just have to connect the dots about Namine at the same time though.

But HeartSeams, try to understand that people have different speculations about things. Everyone, probably you even, thought that Vanitas would have Riku's face or something like that. But I"m dead sure NOBODY on this site thought he'd have Sora's face.

And just because something has a lot of evidence doesn't make it fact. I'm certain that if anyone said Vanitas would have Sora's face, that person would have be verbally ripped apart by you and other people on this site.

Even though it was just a theory though, Vanitas having Riku's face would have made more sense at the time considering nobody knew about Ven and Vanitas's connection. Even him being Xehanort made sense since the face was never shown, despite Terra looking similar to Xemnas.

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
No, believe it or not we just have different perspectives on things.

After all this evidence, I"m much more inclined to go with your theory like I was in the past. Now I just have to connect the dots about Namine at the same time though.

But HeartSeams, try to understand that people have different speculations about things. Everyone, probably you even, thought that Vanitas would have Riku's face or something like that. But I"m dead sure NOBODY on this site thought he'd have Sora's face.

And just because something has a lot of evidence doesn't make it fact. I'm certain that if anyone said Vanitas would have Sora's face, that person would have be verbally ripped apart by you and other people on this site.

Even though it was just a theory though, Vanitas having Riku's face would have made more sense at the time considering nobody knew about Ven and Vanitas's connection. Even him being Xehanort made sense since the face was never shown, despite Terra looking similar to Xemnas.
I actually always thought he had Soras face. just saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back