• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How would you like to see Marvel fit into KH3?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
Galactus isn't appearing in any of the F4 movies anytime soon (at least if they keep going with "gritty and realistic" BS). Besides, Marvel has used F4-related characters in their cartoons and games, so clearly "Marvel doesn't want to advertiste Fantastic Four" accusation is baseless.

Technically, chuman has a point on this front. Marvel is pretty po'd with Fox having rights to X-Men and Fantastic Four films to the point where they have been canceling some of their own comics series/even killing off fan favorite characters just because the movie counterparts are owned by Fox. I highly doubt Marvel (or Disney, who I think may actually be behind that) would still want to show off Galactus. They'd probably use someone they own the full-rights to.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Galactus will appear in F4 if it gets popular, its a waiting game. Disney wants to use kh3 as a playable advertisement for their games and they're holding off on anything fantastic four to see if it flops and they get rights back.

ask yourself who is cheaper, a video game actor who has played the character more and is considerably cheaper, or an actor who is still starring in billion dollar movies?

sora wasn't half as powerful back then, the threats weren't as large, the stakes weren't as high and it was much simpler. Replacing the power stone with the power of darkness is a waste of a character, and thanos won't be a boss and while he was only a cameo, he was still the maestro behind all of the events. A worthy replacement for xehanort as villain.

not quite. Asgard shows how large the universe really is, and would open Pandora's box as far as why the frost giants or chitauri or loki, dark elves, enchantress, etc weren't utilizing the powers of this universe for themselves, or why we've never heard of these nine realms or vice versa when these characters travel through the spacial barriers all of the time.

Scorseselover

I hope Robert Downey Jr is Iron Man in the game. He's one of my favorite actors (despite Iron Man and Sherlock Holmes being his most overrated roles)

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
I hope Robert Downey Jr is Iron Man in the game. He's one of my favorite actors (despite Iron Man and Sherlock Holmes being his most overrated roles)

Rob is way too expensive and too much of a diva to do Tony in a KH game. They'll probably have the (vastly inferior) VA who does Tony in the animated universe/games do his voice.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
RDJ is the highest paid actor in Hollywood, my money is on terrible Adrian pasdar.

Vincet

Technically, chuman has a point on this front. Marvel is pretty po'd with Fox having rights to X-Men and Fantastic Four films to the point where they have been canceling some of their own comics series/even killing off fan favorite characters just because the movie counterparts are owned by Fox. I highly doubt Marvel (or Disney, who I think may actually be behind that) would still want to show off Galactus. They'd probably use someone they own the full-rights to.

F4 was also one of the most lowest-selling comics at the time, so it makes perfect sense from business point-of-view to cancel it. The characters are still going to play huge part in upcoming comic book events.

ask yourself who is cheaper, a video game actor who has played the character more and is considerably cheaper, or an actor who is still starring in billion dollar movies?

No need to patronize me. I understanf fully well that hiring impersonator is cheaper/more likely option, but considering that Tom loves playing the character, his paycheck isn't all that big (when compared to some other big-name Hollywood stars) and his involment would vastly elevate the hype for the game, him reprising the role isn't completely out of the realm possibility. Other fairly big actors from the movies have reprised their roles, not to mention rather impressive supporting cast. People like Jonathan Freeman, James Woods, Bruce Boxleitner, Pat Morita, Brian Blessed, Billy Zane and David Boreanaz didn't seem to have any problem with working on video game salary. Heck, the cast of Pirates of the Caribbean was going to return for KH2, but scheduling conflicts got in the way.

But in the end, keep in mind that we are talking about simple wishlist. Not something I'm 100% seriously expecting to happen.

sora wasn't half as powerful back then, the threats weren't as large, the stakes weren't as high and it was much simpler. Replacing the power stone with the power of darkness is a waste of a character, and thanos won't be a boss and while he was only a cameo, he was still the maestro behind all of the events. A worthy replacement for xehanort as villain.

not quite. Asgard shows how large the universe really is, and would open Pandora's box as far as why the frost giants or chitauri or loki, dark elves, enchantress, etc weren't utilizing the powers of this universe for themselves, or why we've never heard of these nine realms or vice versa when these characters travel through the spacial barriers all of the time.

Are you seriously expecting that we are not going to see any "low-tier" villains in KH3? If Ronan is too weak by your standards, you can say bye-bye to majority of classic Disney villains, since very few of them are planet-busters.

KH has, and always will, cut down plot of the movie to make room for game's plot. Is the story of Aladdin really the same without The Whole New World - sequence? Does Lion King really leave that strong of an impact, if we don't see Simba bonding with his father? Does Pinocchio becaming a real boy matter, if we don't see his full journey? Besides, you can always replace Thanos with Xehanort/game's big bad.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Lol you didn't listen bruh

I'm bot patronizing you, just stating it probably wont happen. Pmuch all of those actors haven't had a top-billing role in years and take what they can get (especially Billy Zane)

of course I expect low-level villains to show up, I didn't say he was weak, all I said was there is too much at stake to focus on single world destruction. Ronan could easily be the villain, with knowhere and the nova corps planets being in near proximity of each other as the world, and replace the power stone with darkness, but that would be a cookie cutter movie plot considering what they could do with it.

kh needs those touching moments, and would be lost without it, but I'm giving an idea of where they could take it next. You are taking what I say out of context and didn't even comment on what I said about asgard so I really don't know what else to say.

Anagram

Banned
KH has, and always will, cut down plot of the movie to make room for game's plot.
It even completely throws out some times to be honest. However I dont see Marvel characters escaping they cuts either in terms of power. So someone that can literally eat planets like Galatus may be a long shot. He'd also be kind of a repeat of KH1 where the heartless was devouring the hearts of worlds.

Some if not most god-tier characters will take some sort of hit the same way Final Fantasy characters do. Especially now since the series seems to have never returned to feats like Sora slicing buildings like paper.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
That's understandable. The characters were nerfed for the movies, to nerf them for the game is an obvious step, but the plot doesn't need to be wiped completely, just loosely fit it. Thanos wants to destroy all existence? Splendid, make kingdom hearts his new goal. It isn't complicated.

Vincet

of course I expect low-level villains to show up, I didn't say he was weak, all I said was there is too much at stake to focus on single world destruction. Ronan could easily be the villain, with knowhere and the nova corps planets being in near proximity of each other as the world, and replace the power stone with darkness, but that would be a cookie cutter movie plot considering what they could do with it.

kh needs those touching moments, and would be lost without it, but I'm giving an idea of where they could take it next. You are taking what I say out of context and didn't even comment on what I said about asgard so I really don't know what else to say.

Like incognito_ said, sometimes they ignore movie's plot completely. No reason for them to be 100% faithful to GotG. I just want fun world to explore, enjoyable character interactions and memorable boss battle. If I want the plot of the movie, I'll just re-watch the movie. And if Ronan and/or GotG world really would need to play bigger role in the overall game, they could always make Ronan member of Maleficent's council or something like that.

Regarding Asgard, they could always just dance around the other realms or not mention them at all. Kinda like how they pretty much ignored ENCOM (not counting a throwaway line) in KH2 or how Genie should be able to stop Xehanort alone. You just have to accept the fact that they need to ignore some aspects of the movies in order for the main story to work. Is it good story-telling? Not really, but it's something we have learned to live with.

It even completely throws out some times to be honest. However I dont see Marvel characters escaping they cuts either in terms of power. So someone that can literally eat planets like Galatus may be a long shot.

If they keep him as optional boss, I think he could work. Technically people like Hades, Genie-Jafar and Chernabog should be stronger than anyone in Kingdom Hearts, but they still made them work as bosses.

Anagram

Banned
If they keep him as optional boss, I think he could work. Technically people like Hades, Genie-Jafar and Chernabog should be stronger than anyone in Kingdom Hearts, but they still made them work as bosses.

Optional? Then maybe. Yes but both were nerf'd to make it that way. Hades as a god should be impossible to defeat if your a mortal. But in the game he's beatable even if he's impossible to truly kill. The only exercise of their powers as bosses is throwing thing (or fire) while in the movies they could do far more.

Behonkiss

Website
twitter.com
I'd assume SE would focus on showcasing series that have hit it big with the mainstream through the Cinematic Universe, but I think it would be hard to pick just one of the Avengers, and trying to pack them all into one level would probably be tough.

My pick would be maybe just Guardians of the Galaxy since it's a more outlandish world (other than Asgard). Big Hero 6 is one of my most wanted films and would fit a lot easier, but I fear that it's way too recent to have made the selection process Nomura mentioned back in 2013. I am hoping that Baymax could be a summon, though.

Vincet

Optional? Then maybe. Yes but both were nerf'd to make it that way. Hades as a god should be impossible to defeat if your a mortal. But in the game he's beatable even if he's impossible to truly kill. The only exercise of their powers as bosses is throwing thing (or fire) while in the movies they could do far more.

That's kinda my point. Make the battle really flashy, have tons of reaction commands and nerf Galactus little bit. Heck, they could always have Galactus yell during the battle something like "My hunger has been unsatisfied far too long!" It is straight from the comics that long-period without food will make Galactus weaker, so you could always handway Sora holding his own agaist him that way.

But in the end, I really don't care about logic behind the fight. Sora fighting frigging Galactus would be just too dam epic.

Anagram

Banned
That's kinda my point. Make the battle really flashy, have tons of reaction commands and nerf Galactus little bit. Heck, they could always have Galactus yell during the battle something like "My hunger has been unsatisfied far too long!" It is straight from the comics that long-period without food will make Galactus weaker, so you could always handway Sora holding his own agaist him that way.

But in the end, I really don't care about logic behind the fight. Sora fighting frigging Galactus would be just too dam epic.
I don't see the appeal of the battler personally. To me all I'll ever see is another giant heartless battle because they acted as world devourers in KH1. lol
To each their own I guess.

Kaijuguy19

Having either Loki,Ultron or Thanos be the new Maleficent of the next KH saga or even one of them be involved in KH3 is a cool idea especially if they can use their powers to manipulate others to help them.

Vincet

I don't see the appeal of the battler personally. To me all I'll ever see is another giant heartless battle because they acted as world devourers in KH1. lol
To each their own I guess.

Scale my dear friend, scale ;)
I mean, on paper Sephiroth is just another dude with a sword.

Anagram

Banned
Scale my dear friend, scale ;)
I mean, on paper Sephiroth is just another dude with a sword.

lol To be fair here that's all Sephiroth was to me when I first met him in KH. haha

Having either Loki,Ultron or Thanos be the new Maleficent of the next KH saga or even one of them be involved in KH3 is a cool idea especially if they can use their powers to manipulate others to help them.
That.....could actually work...o_o

Scorseselover

Put The Avengers on Thor's planet and it would work. Things go awry on Thor's planet, not even Thor could handle it by himself so he calls The Avengers for some help but they're still screwed, so Sora, Donald and Goofy help them.

Oh and I hope Samuel L Jackson is in the game as well.

Lanydx reborn

The Superior Lanydx
Awards
As much as I would love to see the Avengers, I think Guardians of the Galaxy would work better with KH3. Since It's so out of the other Marvel movies. Yoko could make some kind of weird alien/ 1980's music for the Xandar, and the other areas if they make the movie a world. As for Thanos you could make a secret boss others have said. Story wise, Xehanort is crafty, Im sure he could find a way to keep the Mad Titan out of the way, if Xehanortafaction wouldn't work out. I'd like to the main KH characters hang out with the GoTG, or maybe just see Rocket, and Donald fight, with Groot, and Goofy being the ones to break them up. You could have a boss battle with Ronain after everyone is charged up with Infinity Stone, if a normal keyblade wouldn't cut it.

Still there is a part of me that wants to see Sora, Kairi, Donold, Goofy, and Riku work with The Avengers to take down HYDRA, Loki, Ultron, Thanos if we are doing Infinity Wars. However I mostly just want to see Sora fanboy over Captain America, and Kairi getting some tips from Black Widow on her fighting. Or maybe just see Tony, Kairi and Lea trade insults, and witty comebacks at or with each other. Kingdom Hearts as a whole could use better dialogue. Too much, light and darkness stuff.

I could see Loki joining forces with Maleficent in the later games if they are going to keep going.

Hell I'll take a DareDevil Summon, or even a Spiderman summon.

Now for voice actors they could use the ones from Avengers Earth's Mightiest Heroes, if they did make a Marvel world or worlds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back