• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How would you like to see Marvel fit into KH3?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anagram

Banned
>Tony stark flies in
>reveals he is funding the restoration committee
>also he built hollow bastion
>admits building over ancient caverns not great idea
>nor was trying to understand the heart
>because, ya know,
>bangs arc reactor in chest

That...could honestly work. You could even work the angle Tony was one of Xehanorts first victims. Going the FF route though means all Marvel characters would be adapted to a disney or original world though. (like the FF ones are)

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
OH MY GOD
AND THEN
HE PREPARES A BETTER AI IN THE CASE OF ANOTHER MCP ATTACK WHILE SORA IS GONE
ENTER ULTRON
(Pietro and Wanda would make great failed xehanort experiments, wolverine could be spun same way)

Anagram

Banned
OH MY GOD
AND THEN
HE PREPARES A BETTER AI IN THE CASE OF ANOTHER MCP ATTACK WHILE SORA IS GONE
ENTER ULTRON
(Pietro and Wanda would make great failed xehanort experiments, wolverine could be spun same way)

The next Tron level, right there, I see it, I call it, I now expect it.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
#CLU out of RoS thanks to sora
#Hacks Tony Stark's mainframe
#Turns ultron into weapon
#Ultron turns on everybody
#Tron/Rinzler gives sora and Tony ISO program
#Uses it to make Vision

Break

Thanos' underlings fight Sora all through the game. Midway through the credits, Thanos himself shows up for three seconds to say, "LOL, still not doing anything!!!"

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
I am going to borrow a computer and make a write an article on how I think marvel can be incorporated, as its a big multi-paragraph idea.

Kaijuguy19

It would be interesting to see some of the Marvel villains developing a type of personal enemy relationship with the cast of KH like for example characters like Sora,Kairi,Aqua and Vanitas who value their friends to a very loyaal degree and are willing to see the good in a lot of people any of them can be rivals with Ultron who represent the ultimate cynic which is seeing the worst in everyone and prefers destruction over saving. Loki can also be an interesting challenge and enemy to Riku since if you think about it,Loki represents what would have happened to Riku had Riku not got out of his darkness state and redeemed himself.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
@kaijuguy I think riku would clash with ultron better, ultron believes life should be destroyed and is irredeemable (he said it could evolve in millions of years, but c'mon, he'd just rule it), while riku is proof that it isn't, he sacrificed his island and have way to the darkness in order to get the keyblade/save kairi, yet he still made it out and redeemed himself. But I do agree he is interchangeable with any kh hero being the genocidal maniac he is.

Kaijuguy19

@kaijuguy I think riku would clash with ultron better, ultron believes life should be destroyed and is irredeemable (he said it could evolve in millions of years, but c'mon, he'd just rule it), while riku is proof that it isn't, he sacrificed his island and have way to the darkness in order to get the keyblade/save kairi, yet he still made it out and redeemed himself. But I do agree he is interchangeable with any kh hero being the genocidal maniac he is.

That's true with the comparison with Ultron and Riku but also keep in mind Riku in KH1 developed bitter resentment to Sora due to feeling betrayed with hints of jealousy which grew over time like what happened with Loki before he became a full fledged villain so in that regard Riku is also has comparison to Loki.

Also the reason I compared Ultron to someone like Sora and Aqua because like I said Ultron does not see any redeeming quality to humans since he views them as not worth saving whereas with Sora and Aqua their views are exact opposites and if you think about what they've grown through personally like seeing their friends grow evil and how much torment and worry they've had,Ultron can use them as a way to break them as well as saying that their sense of compassion and hope are nothing more then naive thinking like how he tried to do something similar to the Avengers.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
I wouldn't want it to be a retread of AoU whatsoever. Too much wasted potention imo.

Anagram

Banned
I wouldn't want it to be a retread of AoU whatsoever. Too much wasted potention imo.

I have to agree. The series already has a horrible record of copy and pasting Sora into a disney movies plot which is all kinds of wasted potential. KH1 is the only one that didn't outright do that. It was mostly original takes on the movie elements but incorporated Sora, the larger plot and development (to a degree) of Sora Donald and Goofy's friendship.
The only game since KH1 that came close to what KH1 did was BBS and even if didn't recapture it completely.

If your going to throw in Marvel in the same fashion that Final Fantasy is then it'd be far more enjoyable to not repeat a movie plot. Use elements maybe but not just retread it.
Imo if your going to throw in things like Square Enix and Marvel characters then put some originality into the interactions and the reasons all these people are meeting.

Kaijuguy19

They don't need to retread/remake the AoU movie. Like you guys said some of the KH games managed to make original stories and interactions that worked so they don't have to follow it that closely if at all.

Anagram

Banned
They honestly really shouldn't. Every game past KH1 has done this and it's really getting old. How many of you watch the cutscenes in the disney worlds more than once? (be honest)
There has been exceptions over the years. Mainly Trons world in KH2. That was done perfectly to KH1's way.

Everyone downplays KH1 (not that I mean you but in general) but they never stop to think that the games more unique and original take on movies and how all the original, disney and final fantasy characters were thrown together is what made a game that was expected to be standalone into a series.

Kaijuguy19

They honestly really shouldn't. Every game past KH1 has done this and it's really getting old. How many of you watch the cutscenes in the disney worlds more than once? (be honest)
There has been exceptions over the years. Mainly Trons world in KH2. That was done perfectly to KH1's way.

Everyone downplays KH1 (not that I mean you but in general) but they never stop to think that the games more unique and original take on movies and how all the original, disney and final fantasy characters were thrown together is what made a game that was expected to be standalone into a series.

That doesn't mean KH3 wouldn't return to the KH1 and BBS method of doing worlds an characters though. What you say about how the past did some worlds is true but for all we know that may change in KH3 or some future KH series. Which is why I'm waiting to use judgement for now.

Anagram

Banned
That doesn't mean KH3 wouldn't return to the KH1 and BBS method of doing worlds an characters though. What you say about how the past did some worlds is true but for all we know that may change in KH3 or some future KH series. Which is why I'm waiting to use judgement for now.

I never said KH3 won't return to KH1's style. Your misinterpreting slightly. xD
I'm basically ranting that it should go back to that formula. Theres more potential in it. More room to add random sh*t.

OathkeeperRoxas XIII

Silver Member
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I never said KH3 won't return to KH1's style. Your misinterpreting slightly. xD
I'm basically ranting that it should go back to that formula. Theres more potential in it. More room to add random sh*t.

Not everyone likes random, it should still be faithful while doing it's own thing. KH1 was flawed, so it's formula shouldn't just come back just because it was good one time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back