• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How would you like to see Marvel fit into KH3?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Anagram

Banned
Not everyone likes random, it should still be faithful while doing it's own thing. KH1 was flawed, so it's formula shouldn't just come back just because it was good one time.
You misunderstand what I mean of random. KH1 was flawed but EVERY game has been flawed. KH1 in particular was combat which KH2 improved.
In the end you can't deny it's formula sparked a franchise either. The fact that it was good earns it the right to be tried and improved in place of the dull ass filler formula we have now. =P

And itt was only good one time because it was only USED one time. So nice try there.
(BBS tried but never quite got what KH1 done so I dont count it)

Last edited:

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
I can imagine a hulk secret boss in the cavern of remembrance, make banner a scientist that was working on the reactor, but it was damaged in the trinity armor battle and transformed Bruce. Captain America, Hawkeye and falcon can be new apprentices (or guards) of ansem once he is saved (or old ones before the age of xehanort), and Thor can be asgard, accessible via a portal in twilight town, explaining it's infinite state of sunset.

Anagram

Banned
I can imagine a hulk secret boss in the cavern of remembrance, make banner a scientist that was working on the reactor, but it was damaged in the trinity armor battle and transformed Bruce. Captain America, Hawkeye and falcon can be new apprentices (or guards) of ansem once he is saved (or old ones before the age of xehanort), and Thor can be asgard, accessible via a portal in twilight town, explaining it's infinite state of sunset.

Srsly. You and Amano should be writing this sh*t. No jokes, totally srs. D=

Leon123

A marvel based world would be cool. Imagine all the heroes like Thor, Iron Man, Spiderman etc interacting with Sora. I'd like Sora to have a world specific outfit/form like in Tron and Pride Lands. Put some FF/other SE character in there could be great as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back