• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How would you like to see Marvel fit into KH3?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scorseselover

I would also like it if they added The Avengers and the Guardians they could make the party system a little more interesting. You're on Thor's planet and The Avengers teams up with you. However unlike in other world's like in Agrabah it's just Aladdin, The Deep Jungle it was just Tarzan, in this game you can pick ANY Avenger, same goes for when you're in the Guardians' world, pick your guardian.

Kaijuguy19

I would also like it if they added The Avengers and the Guardians they could make the party system a little more interesting. You're on Thor's planet and The Avengers teams up with you. However unlike in other world's like in Agrabah it's just Aladdin, The Deep Jungle it was just Tarzan, in this game you can pick ANY Avenger, same goes for when you're in the Guardians' world, pick your guardian.

Now that's an awesome idea. SE would have to be crazy not to take this chance of doing this with the Avengers.

Also since Japan does have an anime version of the Avengers called Marvel Disk Wars maybe that has a chance at being in the KH series. Then again it's only in Japan right now so that could present some issues but who knows?

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
-loki joining forces with maleficent. Not heavy loki, just backplot like maleficent in every game besides kh1 and coded
-xandar/knowhere world. GOTG as party members, starlord costume for sora, ronin boss, thanos introduction (sidequests that lead to thanos superboss, who is looking for kingdom hearts' power)
-avengers world with heavy AoU influence, ultron taunting sora, sora wielding thor's hammer for boss battle, maximoff twins as minibosses and later assists, captain America shield for goofy, mjolnir for Donald, infinity sword for sora (all non-canon but kickass, latter weapon being reward for thanos)
-Coulson. Some way, shape or form, I want Coulson to appear in some capacity, whether as an after credits scene, party member, secret boss or npc, noting sora's cure magic.

Echoecho6

Awards
No marvel period would be ideal, otherwise just a secret boss if they have to do something.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
I used to be the same way. But then I thought, "how many people believed Disney and square enix would be a bad idea?"

it's good to keep an open mind. It may just work out in the end.

Norpthalomus

It's better than drinking alone
Awards
Website
ultimumrome.tumblr.com
Although I absolutely love all things Marvel, I wouldn't want a drop of Marvel in the Kingdom Hearts universe. They just don't fit together right in my opinion; having two awesome series combined doesn't always work well together.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
I was thinking the same thing, but kh itself didn't sound good on paper with it's crossovers either.

it probably won't even be a heavy presence, just a world or two, or just an Easter egg here and there.

Anagram

Banned
To be honest a small presence is the only way it could work. Even the infamous cross of adding FF to Disney is greatly reduced. The only FF characters with any real impact was Leon and his gang.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Yeah. The same thing can be done for them, or just have them like a world with no awareness of the rest of the worlds (very difficult to do however)

and I realize asgard could work I implemented like Olympus coliseum in kh2 but it can make no references to the 9 nine realms besides midgard (earth), and cross-dimensional/reality/universal shenanigans or space travelers either. Unless it was nerfed that, say, the guardians of the galaxy only traveled in between knowhere and the planet ronin wants to destroy. Maybe mention earth, and chalk some shit up that they know about the interfering rule so the avengers choose to stay on earth, and the guardians keep their space travel to a minimum to not get caught by keyblade wielders.

Anagram

Banned
Yeah. The same thing can be done for them, or just have them like a world with no awareness of the rest of the worlds (very difficult to do however)

and I realize asgard could work I implemented like Olympus coliseum in kh2 but it can make no references to the 9 nine realms besides midgard (earth), and cross-dimensional/reality/universal shenanigans or space travelers either. Unless it was nerfed that, say, the guardians of the galaxy only traveled in between knowhere and the planet ronin wants to destroy. Maybe mention earth, and chalk some shit up that they know about the interfering rule so the avengers choose to stay on earth, and the guardians keep their space travel to a minimum to not get caught by keyblade wielders.
They could do, minimum I think, two worlds that are tied together. People may be walled off and unaware of the realms at large but some worlds are tied together such as any world Poohs book is in, Tron>the real world, etc.

So you could do something like Asgard and just say it's connected to 9 other worlds specifically. (such as earth)
You'd definitely have to cut all the time travel, realities and other things though. I'd even cut it to the point you only saw earth or asgard while the other 8 are only mentioned in passing.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
That's what I'm saying. And the avengers/GOTG following the world's rules thing would be a stretch. The point of the GOTG is that they travel to other worlds and stop bad shit from befalling the worlds, hell, that was the entire premise of Thor 2's opening, but your theory of having a whole set of worlds connected, separately walled off from the rest yet no barriers between each other , that would work out much better.

Anagram

Banned
You could even take the idea further and name the world "Yggdrasil" after the norse mythology. But instead of one world it's actually 9 that somehow remained connected or one world that somehow found itself split into 9 versions.
Theres many ways you could do the movie universe since it's more isolated than the multiverses comics tend to have.

Then for things like Big Hero 6 or [insert your preferred version of spider man here] you could just make the standard singular world.
Of course theres no way past the rewriting or alterations made to things added to KH. Someone is always going to end up nerf'd or some if not all lore thrown out.

Last edited:

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Yep. Although I don't see big hero 6 being altered much from his movie, and I don't really consider that marvel as it was a standalone movie that was a standalone comic adaption that looks, sounds and feels 100% Disney.

Echoecho6

Awards
I used to be the same way. But then I thought, "how many people believed Disney and square enix would be a bad idea?"

it's good to keep an open mind. It may just work out in the end.

I never thought Disney and square enix wouldn't work, but for Marvel I absolutely strongly think it is just wrong to be in kh3

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Well its better to keep an open mind. They aren't just going to toss them in and call it a day, the characters and powers are going to be tweaked significantly beforehand and by the time it hits kh they'll fit right in.

WastedPenguin

Awards
I think that Star Wars and the Marvel universe does not fit into Kingdom Hearts at all. There may be some similarities between the KH and Star Wars story but that doesnt mean that it will work out good.
Kingdom Hearts mainly just had the original Disney classics in it, like Snow White, Beauty and the beast, Aladdin etc. and it should stay like this.
I would rather like to see a Star Wars themed gumi ship mission, a Hulk or Spiderman summon or Marvel themed weapons for Sora, Donald and Goofy.
Till now there are still a lot of Disney classics which did not appear in any Kingdom Hearts yet, for example Lady and the Tramp, Gargoyles, Darkwing Duck, Toy Story, Finding Nemo, Pocahontas, the great mouse detective, Treasure Planet, Robin Hood, The emperors new groove and so on...

The Dark Mamba

Awards
I've done an about-face on the whole Marvel thing in Kingdom Hearts 3. I'm all for incorporating characters FF style.

Last edited:

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
I've done an about-face on the whole Marvel thing in Kingdom Hearts 3. I'm all for incorporating characters FF style.

>Tony stark flies in
>reveals he is funding the restoration committee
>also he built hollow bastion
>admits building over ancient caverns not great idea
>nor was trying to understand the heart
>because, ya know,
>bangs arc reactor in chest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back