• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How would you explain this to Disney??

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
Have you played a Kingdom Hearts game? It's never the wrong place for Riku/Sora jokes ;)

Srsly tho what is this thread even for. How would Nomura explain 3D? Just wait til the Ultimania comes out and he'll probably talk about that, complete with (laughs).

(and he really does laugh in his interviews. Lots of people do. I've translated enough of them to know thank you, doubters)

Okay then, Sora is technically dreaming about Riku, get it?

raycat27_2003

Awards
Srsly tho what is this thread even for. How would Nomura explain 3D? Just wait til the Ultimania comes out and he'll probably talk about that, complete with (laughs).
The point of this (I worded it wrong and I apologize for that) is that given the information we currently had from the latest Famitsu article and if you were Nomura, how would you go about talking to the Disney execs about Dream Drop Distance.

Jelai

Website
space-paranoids.tumblr.com
Nomura: (laughs)
Disney: (laughs)
*they shake on it*

Have you played a Kingdom Hearts game? It's never the wrong place for Riku/Sora jokes ;)

(and he really does laugh in his interviews. Lots of people do. I've translated enough of them to know thank you, doubters)

Goodness gracious, Nomura.

billyzanesucks

The point of this (I worded it wrong and I apologize for that) is that given the information we currently had from the latest Famitsu article and if you were Nomura, how would you go about talking to the Disney execs about Dream Drop Distance.
Probably the same way he told us.

billyzanesucks

So he'll show a trailer that makes no sense, then show a trailer of Riku and Sora having dreams of furries, a random clothing change, Neku flying in from nowhere, then an interview the next day to try and make sense of it.
A large part of the trailer was just gameplay. He would just talk about Yen Sid's task for them and show a few pictures of the Dream Eaters and them in their new clothes. Then basically all the stuff from the interview.

DarkRiku-12

Nomura: Its a game. About two boys who need to...sreep together...in order to save the Disney worlds that I'm asking you guys about. Uh... The boy with the brown hair is not so bright. Boy with the silver hair is cool. There's a crap road of colors.

But seriously, I don't know how he'd 'explain' it to them. Just give them the run down of the story and what worlds he'd like to have in it. Thats it.

I see what you did thar...

wii.red24

Tell them close your eyes ..... think really hard ok your in your happy place, theres a plant monster that wants to eat you what are u gonna do, and which disney movie ?

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
Sora and riku took some of Yen Sid's valium pills by mistake and they fell asleep. Then they have the trippiest dream since alice in wonderland. Sora rains all over Riku. Plus, it's all gonna be in mind-blowing, eye-popping, hand-flapping 3D.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back