• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How to Save TAV and RAX

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

State

Awards
But how is the question, in KH2 when you can go back to Yen's Sid's castle, don't you find him and the God mothers' no where to be found?

He just teleported the hell out. He's an all powerful warlock, maybe he foresaw Maleficent's return and decided to get out.

State

Awards
they may have to go to the relam of darkness

I agree. The data inside Sora's heart could be some kind of text document with the coordinates on how to access the RoD, seeing as how AtW has been there more than once.

Horizon's Knight

Currently [REDACTED]
Well Yen Sid merely said that Ventus needs his heart back. So, Sora could probably retain himself and save them.

If Ventus got his Heart back, Sora couldn't retain himself, seeing as how Ven has influenced his
Heart for about most of Sora's entire life. Sorta simply giving Ventus is Heart back would cause Sora to lose his identity no matter what happens. The only way to have Sora and Ventus exist at the same time in this point of the series is if Sora can restore Ven's darkness. Otherwise, Sora can no longer be Sora. He'll perminately become Ventus. Terra and Ven might be happy, but Riku and Kairi would seek revenge for Terra and Aqua sacrificing Sora just to bring back Ven.

Vani

LOVEY DOVEY DOVEY
yea... dont u think it wuld be peic if sora sacrifices himself in order to bring back all his friends tht defeat xehanort? then nomura can make future games all about everyone trying to get back sora and maybe van culd come back and like stupid kairi culd join him cuz he looks like sora

khlover7

I might return
What about Master Eraqus? Who will save him?

I understand how everyone is saying Namine will possibly use her powers to help, but is she in trouble herself? I don't think Kairi will lose her heart again for Nami to come back.

Horizon's Knight

Currently [REDACTED]
What about Master Eraqus? Who will save him?

I understand how everyone is saying Namine will possibly use her powers to help, but is she in trouble herself? I don't think Kairi will lose her heart again for Nami to come back.

Well, Namine isn't really in trouble. The real Sora just needs to thank her is all. It was hinted in KH2FM+ that Nomura would jsut leave that alone. After all, a promise is a promise.

bluefroggygirl

Huh? It Never said anything about Riku being in trouble. If he completely lost his powers, than Riku might be in huge torment.

At the end of coded in that secret episode or something when he was on top of Neverland's clock tower, wasn't there something saying that Riku was in torment too?

loke13

Waiting on FF XV and KH3 :D
Riku's torment ended since KH1, they just mentioned it for mention's sake or that those in torment are connected to Sora and Ventus.

No I still think Riku and Kairi are in torment. Otherwise why mention them in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back