• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How to Save TAV and RAX

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Horizon's Knight

Currently [REDACTED]
As revealed in Coded, what Mickey's letter said that Sora has to free TAV and RAX. At first, I thought that the RAX thing was a plot from Vanitas. While I still think Vanitas is inside Sora to some extent, but I now know that RAX have torment of their own. However, I still wonder how Sora could save them, which lead to wondering how Sora would save VAT. There is actually a few problems that Sora has to be aware of when he saves VAT.

1. There might be the posibillity that Terra's Heart could have completely fused with MX by now, seeing as KH2 Xehanort didn't create two Nobodies when he cast off his Heart. Pus, where would the LS fit into this equatiuon.
  2. Ven's Heart is apart of Sora, as it has been sort of like that since Sora was born. If Sora released Ven, then what would happen to Sora?
  3. Aqua is stuck in the Realm of Darkness, so how can Sora get there without opening the DtD?
  4. Roxas is technically a part of Sora. It would be understandible if Roxas just wants people to remember him. However, if Roxas wants to become his own person as well, wouldn't Sroa have to become a Heartless again?
  5. Axel could have merged with Lea, retaining all memories as a Nobody. If that were the case, Axel could easily be saved from torment. However, if Lea can't remember being Axel, than wouldn't Lea have to become a Heartless again.
  6. The Xion factor is the greatest trouble of all. The only way for people to remember Xion is for Sora to lose all of his memories and put them into a vessal.
Because of these problems, how could Sora save TAV and RAX?

Last edited:

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
According to Nomura, the key to all of it is "the hidden data inside of Sora that Ansem the Wise put in him while he was asleep for a year"

State

Awards
There might be the posibillity that Terra's Heart could have completely fused with MX by now, seeing as KH2 Xehanort didn't create two Nobodies when he cast off his Heart. Pus, where would the LS fit into this equatiuon.
Using a keyblade, Sora can release Terra's heart. After all, Kairi's heart was inside the depths of Sora's own heart, meaning that it fused, and thus, that Terra CAN be saved.
Ven's Heart is apart of Sora, as it has been sort of like that since Sora was born. If Sora released Ven, then what would happen to Sora?
The only scenario I can think off is that Sora gives his heart to Ventus, Sora's friends get a heart from Kingdom Hearts and they use Namine's memory powers to implant the memories inside Ventus' heart into Sora's, making Namine fit as to why she needs to be rescued.
Aqua is stuck in the Realm of Darkness, so how can Sora get there without opening the DtD?
Same way he got inside with Riku.
Roxas is technically a part of Sora. It would be understandible if Roxas just wants people to remember him. However, if Roxas wants to become his own person as well, wouldn't Sroa have to become a Heartless again?
At the end of his scenario in Kingdom Hearts II and near the game's ending, it seemed like he wanted to be a part of Sora.
Axel could have merged with Lea, retaining all memories as a Nobody. If that were the case, Axel could easily be saved from torment. However, if Lea can't remember being Axel, than wouldn't Lea have to become a Heartless again.
Namine could come in motion into this statement.
The Xion factor is the greatest trouble of all. The only way for people to remember Xion is for Sora to lose all of his memories and put them into a vessal.
The question here is:
Does Namine remember Xion?
If so, does she have the power to "resurrect" the memories of her?

YUPPP

Using a keyblade, Sora can release Terra's heart. After all, Kairi's heart was inside the depths of Sora's own heart, meaning that it fused, and thus, that Terra CAN be saved.

Hm, but if Sora gets Terra's heart out of Xehanort's body; Where would it go? Seeing as how Terras body is now Xehanorts body.

EDIT: Unless Sora does the same thing but instead of freeing Terra's heart he frees Xehanorts.

GoldStarz

Hm, but if Sora gets Terra's heart out of Xehanort's body; Where would it go? Seeing as how Terras body is now Xehanorts body.

EDIT: Unless Sora does the same thing but instead of freeing Terra's heart he frees Xehanorts.

Who say's he needs to gets Terra's heart out.

State

Awards
Exactly, but still....
Where would MX's heart go?
All we know is that his body turned into firefly-looking things and got away.
Is the body in some kind of suspended animation like the heart can go into?

Dawn Rebirth

Can you say vacay on Radiant Isle, and I'm growing
1. If there's Keyblade that has power to split a heart in two then there may be hop for Terra.

2. Sora may lose some of his memories or could become Van's puppet would be my take on it.

3. Well Kairi's note brought Sora and Riku back DI so maybe it can return Sora back to the RoD.

4. Sora would most likely have to become a heartless.

5. If I had to make a guess either not remembering being a nobody wouldn't be torment for Lea unless someone tried make him remember, or Namine will rewrite Lea's memory so he can remember.

6. If they put Sora's memories in a vessel and then Sora becomes a heartless then he would be able to save her and Roxas.

But that's what I think would be the soultion.

Edit: Took too long to post

State

Awards
MX extracted Ventus' darkness from his heart and made a heart from it. Can't it be possible for Terra's heart to be extracted or something?

State

Awards
If MX was able to so because of his power over darkness, then Sora would have to somehow submit to darkness to do so.

I never said anything about darkness. Masters have that kind of power. If Sora can achieve that title (that he will), he may save Terra and Ventus.
So, none of you think Sora can retain himself while saving the others?
I do... in an artificial way, though...

YUPPP

Exactly, but still....
Where would MX's heart go?
All we know is that his body turned into firefly-looking things and got away.
Is the body in some kind of suspended animation like the heart can go into?

Maybe one Xehanorts seeds was a backup body to possess in case he got taken out of Terra's body?

Forgive me, I'm a shitty theorizer.

State

Awards
Then Sora wouldn't technically be Sora anymore, now would he?
The only scenario I can think off is that Sora gives his heart to Ventus, Sora's friends get a heart from Kingdom Hearts and they use Namine's memory powers to implant the memories inside Ventus' heart into Sora's, making Namine fit as to why she needs to be rescued.
Again, in an artificial way, yes.

Dawn Rebirth

Can you say vacay on Radiant Isle, and I'm growing
I never said anything about darkness. Masters have that kind of power. If Sora can achieve that title (that he will), he may save Terra and Ventus.
Well Vanitas was Ven's darkness, so we've only really seen darkness being exstracted from the heart(or something that was exstracted, which is Vanitas) ... So who would dub him Master? Yen Sid is my only guess, and judging by the cut-scene in KH2 he may have become a heartless.

State

Awards
Well Vanitas was Ven's darkness, so we've only really seen darkness being exstracted from the heart(or something that was exstracted, which is Vanitas) ... So who would dub him Master? Yen Sid is my only guess, and judging by the cut-scene in KH2 he may have become a heartless.

Yen Sid, or possibly Aqua.
What cut-scene?

State

Awards
When Yen Sid disappeared, remember Pete was talking about making Yen Sid into a heartless, not to say he succeed but it is a possibility and Aqua could, but only if he (Sora) can find her or AtW opens a corridor for her to find Sora or even assists her.

Yen Sid just disappeared, poof! Like magic. I DO know we haven't seen the last of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back