• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

How to acquire trophies?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tidus14

how can you get the trophies? :$ and ive read this before, but my disc is dead in some way. cause éven if i dont touch the psp, the home-butten goes on and it sais that i want to leave the game, but i never pushed the button..

OH AND YES, i've beat prisoner IV in one time! :')

Last edited by a moderator:

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
Re: trophies..?

Did you get the KH: Bbs PSP Bundle? If so, your PSP is messed up like so many others. That bundle came with a PSP which has a faulty hoem button which randomly presses itself in the middle of your game :(

As for the trophies, you have to complete the different acheivment to get them. The ones I can recall are:

-Complete all arena missions
-Play for a total of over 80 hours between all files
-Walk a lot of steps...I forgot how many
-Collect a lot of money total, I forgot this as well
-Complete one scenario on Proud
-Beat all 3 scenarios
-Go into the ice cream style 30 times
-the last one I forget.

ShadowXemnas

Nocturne Zephyr
Awards

Wow...Good thing my intense desire to play Dissidia kept me from waiting for that Bundle. Random Home Button pressing would ruin my day for sure...

You want Trophies? Here You go:

One Down: Complete one character's story. Difficulty is moot, you just have to complete one.
Trinity Trophy: Complete all three stories on Proud or harder.
In the Munny: Collect over 33,333 Munny. The Gold Rush finisher chain should help with this.
Keyslinger: Defeat 9,999 Unversed. Don't skip any random encounter you find. That, or spam Copycat Crisis in the Mirage arena. The Jellyshade Swarm should up the count nicely.
Clockwork: Play for over a total of 80 hours. If you don't feel like actually playing, you can head to a peaceful area, hook the PSP up to an AC adapter, and let it run while you sleep. Make sure to have the Power Save settings on the PSP off, all four of them.
Power Walker: Walk over 99,999 Steps, give or take a 9. Just run around in circles or something. Have EXP Walker on so that it's not completely useless.
Dairy Devotee: Turn into the Frozen Fortune Command Style over 30 times. Get 1-2 flavors of Ice Cream in the Disney town shop, buy 99 of each, equip and devour to your heart's content. Just make sure to use the finisher when the bar is maxed. You won't shift Styles after the Style count is 2.
Arena Sweeper: Complete every challenge in the Mirage Arena. I'm not 100% sure if Villain's Vendetta is part of that, but get your arena level to 30 and you should be set.

And that's all 8 trophies. Have fun!

Tidus14

no I have the psp bought a month before BbS came in europe! and it havent happenend beofre a few weeks ago. thansk for the info, but ehm, I only must do the many-medals missions, and the rumble racing, but how can i unlock 2 of the 4 raceways? thanks for reading! :D

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards

About that "Do you want to leave the game" - or whatever message it says in english...it isn't always the Home-buttons fault. It can also be the UMD-case. If it isn't properly closed or the UMD is not lying correctly inside the PSP sometimes loses track of the UMD and thinks you opened the UMD-case, hence that message.
My PSP has that issue too sometimes, especially with Dissidia...so I've fixated the UMD-case with scotch tape, lol.

As for rumble racing:
To unlock courses you need first to race at Disney Town, not Mirage Arena, and second to make 1st or 2nd place in the already avaiable courses.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

I bought the Bundle and the only problem with the Home button is that is is sensitive, i pressed it 2-3 times on accident, and i know for a fact that pressed the button. No problems so far.

Another Key

Did you get the KH: Bbs PSP Bundle? If so, your PSP is messed up like so many others. That bundle came with a PSP which has a faulty hoem button which randomly presses itself in the middle of your game :(

As for the trophies, you have to complete the different acheivment to get them. The ones I can recall are:

-Complete all arena missions
-Play for a total of over 80 hours between all files
-Walk a lot of steps...I forgot how many
-Collect a lot of money total, I forgot this as well
-Complete one scenario on Proud
-Beat all 3 scenarios
-Go into the ice cream style 30 times
-the last one I forget.

I dont have this home button problem and Ive been playing the bundle PSP for over(according to my game) 120 hours.......( I LOVE BBS,LOVE IT,NO JOKE,BEST GAME I EVER PLAYED)

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards

I dont have this home button problem and Ive been playing the bundle PSP for over(according to my game) 120 hours.......( I LOVE BBS,LOVE IT,NO JOKE,BEST GAME I EVER PLAYED)

Some do, I guess some don't as well...be lucky that you got one of the perfect ones...I hope.

flurryflames

There is nothing wrong with my bundle pack either. I have it had since 2 months ago.

Darkrider S

no I have the psp bought a month before BbS came in europe! and it havent happenend beofre a few weeks ago. thansk for the info, but ehm, I only must do the many-medals missions, and the rumble racing, but how can i unlock 2 of the 4 raceways? thanks for reading! :D

THen your has the same problem as mine.. it's either fallen out of your hand to floor at least 3 times or is old and a V.1 PSP

Tidus14

you can get it to get the 'fantastic' in ice cream beat dessert thing, on master mode. ik took me a hour to get it. <3

Tidus14

something with dessert. and when you have it, ytou can set the command change in when you use ice cream commands.

Crystal

Silver Member
I have a question , after i get the forzen fortune, how can i get into this command charge ? >_<

Flurry

Aw that explains the my psp the home button pushes itself! It's made me lose a few battles! I hate that psp wish I hadent bought it and stuck with my old one its not even special its just a stupid grey or "Mystic silver" no designs like I hoped. Anyways do you know if the warrainty covers that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back